DIY: Fruit Bouquet

Guest jennyyeex3

Guest jennyyeex3

Hey guys,
I made a fruit bouquet for my mom this Valentine's Day. Although it was time consuming, it turned out amazing! These fruit bouquets are so expensive at stores, so I thought of making one. It was a fun process, covering the fruits with chocolate and nuts. Give chocolate covered bananas a try, those turned out surprisingly good. 
149923_10151294807211546_1847792681_n-30
DIY Fruit Bouquet & other gift ideas at --> http://ragsandrichesblog.com/diy-fruit-bouquet/
TIPS: As the "base", use a head of lettuce and cut off the root for a flat surface. Use 6 inches and 8 inches wooden skewers to secure the fruit slices. A tip for the chocolate covered fruits would be to chill the covered fruits in the frig for an hour before making the arrangement. 
Now that Valentine's Day is over, you guys can make it for the upcoming holidays like Mother's Day and Father's Day. 
Have fun and good luck! Comments are always welcomed on soompi and on my blog :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived