[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

ALL ABOUT MY ROMANCE
all-about-my-romance_poster.jpg

.: DRAMA INFO :.
Title: 내 연애의 모든 것Also known as: All About My RomanceGenre: Romance, comedyEpisodes: 16Broadcast network: SBSBroadcast period: 2013-Apr-04 to TBAAir time: Wed. & Thurs. @ 9:55 pm KST ( Replacing That Winter, The Wind Blows )Official Website: LINK
.: SYNOPSIS :.
Kim Soo Young (Shin Ha Kyun) is a newly elected member of the national assembly. He is a member of the conservative New Korea Party. Prior to his election, Kim Soo Young worked as a judge, but became pressured by higher ups and decided to enter the political world. 
Now, Kim Soo Young becomes involved in a tangled situation with national assembly member No Min Young(Lee Min Jung), who entered the political world after her sister's death.  No Min Young's sister was a presidential candidate.  No Min Young is also a member of the Progressive Labor Party, who only has two members in the national assembly. Kim Soo Young and  No Min Young then begin to have romantic feelings for each other.
.: CAST :.
allaboutmyromance6.jpg

SHIN HA KYUN as KIM SOO YOUNG
kimsooyoung.png

LEE MIN JUNG as NO MIN YOUNG
nominyoung.png

PARK HEE SUN as SONG JOON HA 

songjoonha.png

HAN CHAE AH as AHN HEE SUN

ahnheesun.png

EXTENDED CAST
Kim Jung Nan as Go Dong Suk 
godongsook.png

Gong Hyung Jin as Moon Bong Shik
moonbongshik.png

Cheon Ho Jin as Go Dae Ryeong 
Jang Gwang as Maeng Joo Ho
Jin Tae Hyun as Kim Sang Soo
Kim Hye Ok as Na Young Sook
Jeon Mi Seo as Song Bo Ri
.: CHARACTER CHART :.
chart1.jpg

Credits : Feliciah Soh @ Soompi 
.: ADDITIONAL INFO :.
PRODUCTION TEAM
Director: Son Jung HyunScreenwriter: Kwon Ki Young
.: CLIPS :.
TEASERS

I
I

.: RATINGS :.
.: DOWNLOADS LINKS :.
.: SUBTITLES :.
DRAMACRAZY
DRAMAFEVER 
* This thread is still under construction ^^ *

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Min Jung confirmed as lead actress for SBS ‘All About My Love’

Korean actress Lee Min Jung has confirmed her participation in new SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘All About My Love’ as the female lead.
Lee Min Jung plays the role of No Min Young in ‘All About My Love’, where she is an assemblywoman for the progressive party but falls in love with a legislator from the rivalling conservative party. Lee Min Jung will once again bring out her charisma as the ‘romantic comedy queen’ through her new drama.
‘All About My Love’ is a romantic comedy that talks of a romance between a woman and a man from rivalling political parties. They have to go on dates in secret, and a slew of wacky situations ensues because of their respective jobs.
No Min Young is a member of the progressive party, which has just 2 members including her. Her straight talk and no-fuss manner of working invokes a series of unexpected events, and it is because of all these unexpected events which brings out an optimistic aura and enables people to gradually place her trust in her, and become her supporters, showing her unlimited charisma.
During the course of intense politicking in parliament, No Min Young gets acquainted with conservative party legislator Kim Soo Young (Shin Ha Kyun) and begin a secret romance that is fraught with much dangers from all directions.
Lee Min Jung expressed of her role, “No Min Young is a strong-will woman on the outside, but yet sentimental on the inside. I was really attracted by the role’s personality. This drama has unique and fresh character images, and also possesses romantic comedy elements. While bringing laughter to viewers, this drama will also enable viewers to feel the warmth of real love. After discussions with the screenwriter, I fell deeply in love with the role of No Min Young even more.”
The production team expressed supreme confidence after seeing Lee Min Jung signing on for the drama, “After meeting with Lee Min Jung, we felt that she was really compatible for the role of No Min Young because of their bubbly and outgoing personalities. We are confidence that she will be able to digest the role of No Min Young perfectly.”
‘All About My Love’ will take over from ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and begin airing this April.
Source : Yahoo Philipines

Lee Min Jung to Romance Shin Ha Kyun in “All About My Romance”
lee-min-jung_ms-team.jpg

After losing three potential leading ladies, upcoming SBS drama “All About My Romance” finally secured its female lead. It’s been confirmed that Lee Min Jung will star opposite Shin Ha Kyun in the new romantic comedy series.
“All About My Romance” is set in the world of politics and is described as a love story about a congressman and congresswoman in opposite parties. Because of their political differences, they decide to keep their relationship a secret from the entire country.
Lee Min Jung will play No Min Young, who entered the political world after her sister’s death. Bright and full of energy, she is the head of the Progressive Labor Party, which only has two members in the National Assembly. Regarding her new character, Lee Min Jung expressed, “I was captivated with No Min Young’s positive and ambitious personality. Not only that, she’s also very delicate and sensitive. I really liked the story because of its distinctive setting and characters. The plot appears to have funny episodes that will create laughter warm people’s hearts.”
A representative of the production team stated, “We believe that Lee Min Jung’s lively image matched well with that of No Min Young’s. We’re certain that Lee Min Jung will make her into a very charming character.”
Meanwhile, “All About My Romance” will air Wednesday and Thursday nights on SBS once Song Hye Gyo’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows” ends.
Source : Soompi News

It's an honor for Lee Min Jung to star along such an established actor as Shin Ha Kyun. Good luck to the drama and the cast! I particularly hope Lee Min Jung shines in this role.

Guest soompigalz

I honestly think that those two dont match (look wise). But one lesson i got from watching dramas was that u cant judge it till u saw it on screen. So hope they'll surprise me. Aside from that im all excited for this, i love Shin HaKyun's JSA,Guns&Talks,n My brother n only watch Park HeeSun's A Barefoot Dream but he was great there. So having them with MinJung = :x
She could learn much from both of them n i expected this will be one great drama since it come from team who brought us Protect The Boss.

Lee Min Jung plays the lead role in Everything About My Relationship
lee-min-jung_all-about-my-love.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung was recently cast as the lead role in SBS TV’s new drama series Everything About My Relationship.
Receiving a lot of attention last year with the drama series Big, Lee was recently cast as the lead role in the new drama series Everything About My Relationship. She plays the role of Noh Min Young, a member of the opposition party who falls in love with a member of the ruling party.
Noh Min Young is a member of a party that only has two members of National Assembly. She’s also a troublemaker. However, she appeals to many people with her energetic, positive personality.While the ruling party and the opposition party strike sparks off each other, she happens to fall in love with Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun), a member of the ruling party.
Lee says, “I fell in love with the strong yet emotive character of Noh Min Young. I like the series’s distinctive story and characters. The story is funny and heart-warming.”
The crew of the series says, “We thought Lee Min Jung’s lively image matches the character of Noh Min Young. We believe that Lee Min Jung can make the character more attractive.
”Everything About My Relationship will start airing in April after Wind Blows in Winter goes off the air.
Source: Korea.com

Guest YunRa1430270238

Shin Ha Kyun was so serious in Brain. I wonder how he does in comedy. Should be interesting... I read that this is Min Jung's final drama before marriage?

Guest jjsweeter0211

Han Chae-ah cast for "Everything About My Relationship"

Source | 2013/02/21 | s

photo285462.jpg

Actress Han Chae-ah has been cast for the upcoming SBS drama "Everything About My Relationship".

Han Chae-ah's role of An Hee-seon is junior to Soo-yeong (Sin Ha-gyoon) and Joon-ha (Park Hee-soon) from law school and is loved by the two men. According to her role as a political reporter, she is appealing as a woman and the perfect working girl.

Han Chae-ah claims, "I have respected Sin Ha-gyoon and Park Hee-soon all this while. I am so happy to be able to work with them. I have also enjoyed director Son Jeong-hyeon and writer Kwon Ki-yeong's work so much. I am nervous about this drama and I hope you will support me".

"Everything About My Relationship" is about the secret relationship between a man and a woman who have completely different political views. The things that happen are shown through various characters and it is to be aired in April.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

Han Chae Ah casting in 'All About My Wife'
20130222095528_5126c2007be50_1.jpg

Han Chae Ah will be casting in 'All About My Wife'.
New SBS drama 'All About My Wife' will premiere in April, and Han Chae Ah decided to cast as newspaper reporter An Hee Sun.
'All About My Wife' is a drama about the love story of two politicians in different parties, and it is a new romantic comedy drama that will pioneer a totally new genre.
In the drama, Han Chae Ah will be casting as newspaper reporter An Hee Sun, who gets loved by both Soo Young(Shin Ha Gyun) and Jun Ha(Park Hee Soon).
Han Chae Ah's agency told, "Han Chae Ah chose this drama very carefully, and she will be showing the best of herself. She is going through a lot of preparation for the drama, so please show her a lot of support."
Han Chae ah also said, "I've always been admiring Shin Ha Gyun and Park Hee Soon. It's a great honor to be working with them, and I also always wanted to work with director Son Jung Hyun and writer Kwon Ki Young. I'm very glad that I will be working them, and I can't wait until the first shooting. I will do my best to show a great job."
On the other hand, 'All About My Wife' is the sequel of 'Wind Blows In Winter' and it will premiere in April.
Source : Yahoo Singapore

Guest YunRa1430270238

@the girl who! I think tabloids like to make up stories for hits and attention. >_<

Anyway, I'm feeling stoked about this drama. I like Shin Ha Kyun in Brain a lot.

This cast looks so good..I like Shin Ha Kyun quite a lot...In Brain his character was quite unlikeble but he saved it :PStill remember when i saw him in a movie from 2005 The Big Scene and was captivated imidiately with him(so good playing psihopath roles)I also like Min Jung a lot even if she doesn't have so much luck with her dramas,hope this one will be a hit...Han Chae Ah was so good in Gaksital,liked her very much so i'm happy that she'll play and from her character description looks quite fun to have the attention of 2 guys :))
So i'll watch this drama for sure and i hope that will be a succes even if rom com's are not the most loved by koreans

Scoring Shin Ha Kyun and Park Hee Soon is a vote for substance over style (though they have plenty of both, imo). Kudos to whoever is in charge of casting on this one and count me in come April :D

Archived