Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Replies

• lambretalambreta Posts: 43Member

the editted pics are cool... and love it....  :))

and i just made some rants on neighbour thread.. coz some ppl there said that one of article was our "the sakuras" doing.... pfftttt

like we wanna do it.... 

we're thankful sometimes.. because we can find news about both groups from there.. but when ppl started to accuse us doing something that we didnt.. i just cant stay quiet....

hahaha... sorry for my rants sakuras... just need to say it out loud... :))

i hope i did a good thing and not started a fanwar.. coz i dont want that to happens...  [-O< 

anyway... take care sakuras and life's good and happily

Live without regrets - SNSD's Im Yoon Ah

credit to KikolYoong on youtube
    pau-chanlovegirl92
  • Yayoi145Yayoi145 Posts: 35Goguma

IDOL

dcathy said:
    @deerburningjongyoonyeah HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! <:-P

She's a genius, that girl.. and not forgetting one of her latest masterpiece here:

@dcathy sakura chingoo >_<!, can I posted this pic in my fanfic?
  • dcathydcathy Posts: 120Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    @lambreta wut? what happened? :|

@yayoi145 I've asked the owner and she's okay with it, just don't forget to credit her :) But if you have Tumblr account then it's better if you talk directly to her here, and yay! more JongYoon fanfic~

CNBLUE WORLD TOUR IN AUSTRALIA VIDEO GREETING

Jonghyun is so white.. whiter than a Caucasian

mguemon
  • cnsdchingoocnsdchingoo Posts: 64Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    @lambreta its okay! i totally support you.. i mean i did only a ps in my post at our neighbor thread in fear that i might offend the goguma who posted it (we had a minor incident previously before.. though all was forgiven and well).. but you went and voiced out what I wanted to say.. so as a sakura and not a goguma for now.. thank you =)

@dcathy a goguma posted a yoona-only news in our neighbor thread (which is a little insensitive seeing that we wouldn't post any news unrelated to at least one-half of our couple here.. and i believe respect goes both ways).. there are some speculations among gogumas that it was posted by a sakura but the goguma who posted it has never been seen here.. so I doubt he/she is a sakura as well ^^

on a side note.. I love that pic!! new phone wallpaper~ =))
    follow me on twitter: @/dubumate ^^
    pau-chan
  • tia.sukma@yahoo.comtia.sukma@yahoo.com Posts: 526Member

IDOL

CF- 130521 TRUE MOVE H : GIRLS' GENERATION

"
    mguemonmarysone
  • MHYEONMHYEON IndonesiaPosts: 20Member
    jongyoony said:

What came up on my mind right after i saw them? it's like...

Jonghyun bowed to Yoona and Yoona did it back. But then she realized something. "Aah, handsome!" while holding her trophy.

Just my imagination kkkkkk~~~

azranoitmarysone
  • cnsdchingoocnsdchingoo Posts: 64Member

IDOL

peb said:
    jongyoony said:

What came up on my mind right after i saw them? it's like...

Jonghyun bowed to Yoona and Yoona did it back. But then she realized something. "Aah, handsome!" while holding her trophy.

Just my imagination kkkkkk~~~

@peb lol delulu much? but i like it!! hahaha she even turned around just to find his back and watch him walk away after bowing to someone else.. kyaaaaa!

on a side note.. soshibond at its best! the girls aren't forgetting about yuri during encore stage.. so sweet~
    follow me on twitter: @/dubumate ^^
    azranoitmarysone
    hello :D finally i made this account just because i wanna join you kkk~
    i have fallen for this couple since 2011, when i read a fanfiction ship them and felt the chemistry gahahaha
    and 2 years later, at 2013 january, something i really really really want is finally appear :'D their moment made me cry (well, i didnt cry actually xD)
    im happy to be here~~
    ALL HAIL DEERBURNING!!!
    pau-chandeerburningjongyoonyeahmarysone
    edited May 2013
    dcathy said:

mareq90 said:
    @dcathy...snsd has some shooting not sure for what on the 17th. i think it's in tokyo? their dorm is there. because a female j-sones mentioned she was choosen to participate. and someone saw yoona with yuri and sooyoung shopping in shibuya and eating crepe lol. but their manager is with them.

not sure wether cnblue already in japan or not. don't see any airport photos. but if they are they probably in tokyo as well like the end of february preparing for their single release.
    Oh, really? Thanks for the info, and good to know the girls still have time to go shopping and stuff :)
    yeah, CNBLUE is in Japan, like @su_lee mentioned on the previous post. Some say they're doing promotion for Blind Love. I'm not sure too :-S

Found this on Tumblr. LOL cold Jonghyun is cold

cr. sexybassist

"SNSD's New PV was filming today w/ some J-SONEs. There are some rumour that New PV for the song 'Girls & Peace'" via SoneVIETNAMs

Should add one more gif and write: UGH, CAN I MEET MY YOONA NOW? #delulu
    azranoitmarysonepau-chan
    @cnsdchingoo lol, being delusional is a must in here kkkk since its deerburning forum

IDOL

" Passionate Goodbye VIP Premiere.Hongki,CNB,FT,AOA at coffeeshop"

IDOL

" Passionate Goodbye VIP Premiere.Hongki,CNB,FT,AOA at coffeeshop"
    mguemon

IDOL

Yoona green phone case, and he seemed to be preoccupied with the cell phone ... What are Yoona messaging with Jonghyun oppa waaaah ... so glad if it's true ... hihihihi.... [-O<

YoonTae >_< http://pic.twitter.com/V7nZFna0M7" \m/
    pau-chan

IDOL

@Peb Daebak!! Hihihihi interesting imagination ... I love it!! I also hope on the green cell phone case is also on Jonghyun oppa
  • dcathydcathy Posts: 120Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    peb said:
    Yoona green phone case, and he seemed to be preoccupied with the cell phone ... What are Yoona messaging with Jonghyun oppa waaaah ... so glad if it's true ... hihihihi.... img src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/63.gif" alt="[-O" title="[-O" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="" />

YoonTae >_< http://pic.twitter.com/V7nZFna0M7" \m/
    *texting*
    jonghyun: chagiya what are you doing?
    yoona: thinking of you
    jonghyun: gahaha, my girl is so cheesy. i don't believe you
    yoona: should i prove it now?
    jonghyun: by what?
    yoona: shouting here LEE JONGHYUN I MISS YOU
    jonghyun: YAH YOU WANNA DIE?

lol, again my delulu mind XDDDDD
    You should write fanfic dear :))

130523 YOONA AT SM BUILDING TODAY

talking to her hubby again..
    btw, she looks so amaaaaaayzing!!! /fangiirling/

JongHyun will cameo in a drama .. as boxer?

June.2 11:45pm~ KBS2 drama special ‘사춘기(adolescence) medley’ 
    4 episodes drama. It seems Jonghyun already filmed at boxing gym wearing wig.
    Kwak Dongyeon (FNC boy) is the leading actor, JongHyun seems to be the cameo appearance.

http://blog.naver.com/56077891/186698410 
    credits  ‏@geun5036 + @saturnkr

JongHyun+WIG+Boxing xD

btw this is picture of Jonghyun at his boxing class. Jonghyun practice Mixed Martial Arts as hobby.

Boxer JongHyun in action .. hahaha

cr. cnbjonghyun

Jonghyun in a drama? awwwwyyyyeah! But seriously, wearing wig?

tia.sukma@yahoo.compau-chankamotetruthmarysone