[Official] Ace of Angels(AOA) (에이오에이) Thread~Welcome ELVIS! 。☆ヾ(⌒ ‿ ⌒)彡ღ

raasyndrome

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

any AOA fans still alive? :DWe're doing an interview with them, and need some good questions ASAP - would appreciate any help! Please email elaine@soompi.com with any questions for our interview this week - thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lumpsumbanking

class="tit_detail" style="font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"AOA Seolhyun gets scolded for gaining weight

In the program “Chungdamdong111” that was aired a few days ago, AOA member Seolhyun was seen getting scolded by the agency director Kim Young-sun for gaining fat. This scene in the program shows how tough the life of an idol really is.

<<FNC Agency Director: Do you think this practice hall is for you to eat snacks?>> → Seolhyun and AOA members got caught eating snacks during practice time.

(Seolhyun looks very scared….)

<<Agency Director: Seolhyun, you look like you got fatter>>

<<Seolhyun: I’m sorry (for gaining weight)>>

<<Agency Director: What is your weight now?>>

<<Seolhyun: 50kgs…..>>

<<Agency Director: Your weight is 50??>>

<<Agency Director: (to AOA manager) check every member’s weight everyday. Especially Seolhyun>>

Watching this scene, netizens commented “50kgs for Seolhyun’s height “167cm” is definitely normal…what is wrong with that director?”, “She looks skinny whatsoever!!”, “Just give them a little space to breathe! They look hungry!”, “This shows how difficult it is to become an idol star”.

SOURCE: http://www.kofan.com/?p=30042

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Choa sang an OST in Bride of the Century (Hongki's drama). Someone should post her song here. She sang the girl version and Hongki sang the male version. It really is a very good song. I just hope AOA would be more successful. 

• 1 month later...

i loved Seolhyun since Ugly Alert eras. a bit dissapointed she cancel Hotel King's role bcause her injury. i'm miss her acting. and i've watched Hotel King, and the Character that mean for Seolhyun before, it's really suit for her. i'm waiting for Gangnam Blues, but it feels like i'm waiting forever :))
10252027_438775816224734_564032623712057

you can also added AOA official FB Page for more update :)

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

팬텀(Phantom) - 오늘따라(Seoul Lonely) [Official TS] 10s ver.http://youtu.be/7qYq_92dDpc It featured Ga In in the song and AOA Hyejeong in the MV.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dhebbie2t

AoA show their support for the Korean soccer team in the World Cup

AoA, who recently made their comeback with "Short Hair," released a cute video to show their support for the national Korean soccer team at the World Cup taking place in Brazil at the moment.

In the video, the group sits around a long table as they sing to their current title track, but with changed lyrics that relate to the soccer team.  They ask if they should wear red skirts or red shorts and so on.  Then, they work on making the sign for their message at the end: "Fighting Korea!"

Make sure to catch Korea's next game against Algeria on Sunday!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/aoa-show-their-support-for-the-korean-soccer-team-in-the-world-cup

• 2 weeks later...

Special Event for AOA ‘#Shorthair ’ MV 3 million views]

#AOA #단발머리 뮤직비디오가 200만뷰를 돌파했습니다. 여러분들의 성원에 감사하는 의미에서 특별한 이벤트를 준비했는데요. 

AOA 단발머리 뮤직비디오 300만뷰 달성 시,
단발머리 #실루엣_티저 의 풀버전 영상이 공개 될 예정이니 많은 관심 부탁 드립니다 

AOA’s ‘Shorthair’ MV surpasses 2 million views! Thanks a lot :-]
When the MV hits 3 million views, the full version film of Shorthair silhouette teaser will be uploaded.

gogogo elvis, reach 3million viewssss!!

Archived