Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Replies

• jinwoonlovejinwoonlove Posts: 388Member

IDOL

[PREVIEW] 130608 WGM Jinwoon-Junhee Couple Episode 19: Honeymoon Pt.3

Go Junhee ♡ Jinwoon - ‘Hallyu Star Couple’s Honeymoon ♥

The 2nd day of their honeymoon, Go Junhee & Jung Jinwoon couple got on a cruise towards the city center of Nagasaki...!
    The two who had unending flutters looking at the beautiful scenary!
    Can the two of them end their honeymoon without incidents?!

While walking on the streets, young female fans who recognized Jinwoon gathered around them!
    They know all of 2AM members and Go Junhee!
    What is the situation like for WGM’s ‘Tall Couple’ who became ‘Hallyu Star Couple’ in Japan?

After eating, the two of them went to a famous garden in Nagasaki!
    At that place, hubby Jinwoon seemed to have prepared something secretly...?!
    What did Jinwoon prepare?

Go Junhee & Jung Jinwoon couple who started looking for the heart stone upon hearing that finding 3 would result in something good!
    Will the two of them find the heart stones?

SOURCE: MBC WGM Official Website
    TRANSLATION by WGM Extreme Couple (Jinwoon-Junhee) Blog || wgmextremecouple.wordpress.com || @Extreme_Couple

======

Out of town again tomorrow. There is a part 4 to this honeymoon so personally, I think we will be left hanging again. I hope not but I'm not too optimistic. After all it's MBC.

Have a great weekend everyone!

For Live streaming links, see if these work:

http://www.tiyuba.net/live/world/kr/mbc.html

http://www.justin.tv/kgp701#/w/5801824128
    http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1316-mgc-hd.html
    http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/mbc-live3.html#a
    http://www.friall.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=Korea&wr_id=6

||130630 ||GD & CL||THE LEADERS||

piggy2512
  • warnamagentawarnamagenta Posts: 454Member

SUPERSTAR

surprise event??
    is it the ring??
    wuaa..can't wait to watch it
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    Memories always exist even you're trying to forget it
  • atromenkotaatromenkota Posts: 10Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2013
    Hello
    :)>-

I'm kinda new here  and I don't really follow this couple . But i found this video that has Joon Hee in it, It's the Mind Bridge Photoshoot BTS. so i just stepped by here to share.
    She looks pretty in here btw. I dont know if someone else already posted this though.

piggy2512blink16happymemories09
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    piggy2512happymemories09
  • mcleenmcleen Posts: 2,071Member

SUPERSTAR

I'm really pissed off with the way MBC edited today's episode .... our couple just got 15 minutes of airing duration ....meanwhile other couples got more than 20 minutes .... seriously , do they need to end the episode with a cliffhanger again ??? I know that perhaps they want to prolong the honeymoon perhaps because JJ are too busy to shoot new episodes .. but still , it makes me frustrated how our couple got so short airing time .although  there are not  many squealing worthy moments today (perhaps because I can't understand it) , their skinship is still natural as ever and Jinwoon is such a gentleman when he actually "protected" Junhee when they were climbing up the stairs .. I think he was actually complaining about Junhee's skirt being too short , hence he walked right behind her so that other people won't have a peek at his lady love's sexy legs and behind ...eheheheh . am just guessing based on his gestures though . 

@mywebfoot thanks for sharing that teuksora clip ... I've watched it and love it as well .. they are soooo cute and sweet... it's obvious that they are so shy ...ehehee ... I just can't help giggling when teuk said that he's also a man ...... uhuks . I just watched certain parts of jangwoo-eunjung couple moments .. yes , they are comfortable and actually a romantic couple too .. but then I guess it's because jangwoo gives different vibes compared to jinwoon .....hhuhuh .. it's hard for me to describe accurately but then jinwoon's flirty and romantic gestures/mannerism  towards junhee made me thrilled and excited...ekekeke .  furthermore , JJ couples are very honest and frank make their relationship seems surreal ...

@jinwoonlove thank you for the translation of the preview and the news ... it seems that what you guessed is definitely right . MBC ended this episode just right after junhee spotted the heart shape stone .... uwarghh ...  am  so frustrated .... hopefully next week's episode would be very exciting .. who knows that junhee might kiss jinwoon for giving her that ring ... hhhuhuh..

welcome to all the newcomers.. :)
    ~TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE THAT EVEN FATE CAN'T SEPARATE~
    signature credits : Aera

piggy2512Ratcha_nuit
  • Taedy BaeTaedy Bae Posts: 111Member

IDOL

Just watched the latest episode without understand anything lol, but i still can feel they loveydovey moment.
    OH! Im pissed off too with MBC, i thought that i would hear their conversation, but....they didnt show me what they were talking about, im curiousss!
    MBC, give JJ couple more airtime please!!!!!!
  • mywebfootmywebfoot Posts: 1,240SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    @mcleen I totally agree with you. There's something very real about the things that JJ talk about, really as if they are encountering exactly what you would expect two people getting to know each other experience. I guess that's why I like this couple: they don't have the fake marriage vibe, they have the dating vibe. They are not working to show a marriage (which no one believes) but are just being themselves.
    Also, Jin Woon is hot. LOL!
    Re: shortened airtime.... This kinda gives me a bad feeling. I hope I am wrong, but It seems to be that as a couple nears the end of their run, their airtime gets shorter and shorter. Right now, I think JJ ranks second in terms of popularity, after Taemin and Naeun, and they have been here longer. Also, none of the recent seasons have had couples go for longer than a year, with MBC cutting the unpopular ones short. I guess my point here is for everyone to prepare their hearts. Just cherish the fun every week while it is still good. I went through it once with DC and man, it's horrible. Toward the end their clips were like 8 minutes.
    Malaikat Kecik

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    @mywebfoot yerp yerp .... they totally have the dating vibe ....i even feel that they are really developing their feelings for each other for real .... and we can really see how there are ups and downs in their relationship just like real relationship always be ...jinwoon even made a song to express his sadness on the day junhee sent him that message .... and his voice in that song really sounds as if he was on the verge to cry .... i mean , if there's no real feelings at all involved , it's impossible for him to come up with such song .....and then when junhee actually seemed like she was a little bit worried or bothered about the age gap for me it just goes to show that she takes this relationship seriously ... if it was just for the sake of filming , she wouldn't feel that burden at all...she didn't have to bother about the age gap since they are just pretending to be spouses ...also, jinwoon's respond about it in the interview room .. when he said that he doesn't like her mentioning about the age coz she would not see him as a man whenever that issue arise ...i was like , oh my ..oh my ..am I being delusional right here  coz their words and actions show us of how 2 people are really falling for each other .. furthermore we know that they really keep in touch out of their work ...also , when Junhee mentioned about how guys' complexion changes after being in a relationship and how Jinwoon said that he has definitely changed, I really shivered coz of how surreal it sounds .... and then somehow , last week I read one of the comment at kshownow ... the user mentioned that she heard the rumors WGM is now finding a new couple for the show ... her words made me stunned for a while ... I know that perhaps I'm being paranoid right here but then I've heard for so many times that if  the couple on the show develop real feelings for each other , they might be dropped from the show ... and then I remember that Sunhee couple was dropped out just not long after Kwanghee gave a ring to Sunhwa... so I was like .... errrr..... is our couple going to face the same fate as well ... frankly speaking , I'm really nervous right now .. I havr this not so nice feeling from last week but then I didn't let it out and was just surpressing it alone because I don't want to make JJ lovers sad or worried ... however , since you've touched about this ....I guess I can't hide my feelings anymore and really need to discuss about this right here... hopefully our instinct is not right ... I really can't accept it if they end JJ just like that since they are only barely 4 months on the show .... I really really pray hard this would not be the case and WGM should really consider that if they drop out JJ right now , the rating might decrease again .......

mywebfoot

IDOL

edited June 2013
    What really pissed me off about today's episode: We pretty much didn't get ANY dialogue between the two of them. They obviously talked on the boat and enjoyed their conversation. I'm sure they talked a bit more in the restaurant as well. I don't know why MBC feels the need to show us that Jinwoon/2AM is well-known in Japan. They are, we know. What are they trying to prove? And hopefully, they can see it with their own eyes that the couple is popular.

Junhee is busy and from what the Korean unnie told me, had not been in the best of health. For this honeymoon series, I'm super upset because it's obviously a beautiful memory for the couple but we are not shown MORE. It's uber frustrating. I don't even understand why they need to cut out so much and not retain some of the conversations. Is it because it doesn't serve their purpose for the couple? What is their purpose for the couple? ARGH! I want to go burn the whole production team and the MBC buildings!! SO IRRITATING!!! I can understand since they paid for the trip, they wanted to get the most out of it. But it's not by giving us a total of 50 minutes for 3 episodes. ARGH!!!

Sorry, no offense but I really think the real couple is a waste of time. I can understand that they are talking about very real issues but honestly why would I want to watch a REAL couple when this program encourages fantasy in the first place? They have to realign themselves to the purpose of the show. 

ARGH ARGH ARGH!

@mcleen I don think giving the ring is any indication of anything. I think for Kwanghee and Sunhwa (I didn't follow them, so if I'm wrong, pls feel free to correct me), Kwanghee gave the ring out of his own accord. So to be very honest, while I believe that 'Shadow' might not be sponsored, I'm not too sure about the rings yet. Well, since we haven't seen it, we won't know too. Theoretically, Junhee might have more problems finding time to film WGM than Jinwoon. WGM and MuBank are his two regular programs though I'm sure there are other things that he's busy with as well like Strawberry Extreme Fest coming up in 4 days' time. if they have not met to film for anything between their MC photo shoot and now, it's been a month. I have a feeling they will film at the Strawberry Extreme Fest, since it's independent of a music show and JW is releasing a new song, MBC & Jinwoon+Big Hit might use this as a chance to show the world the new song. I don't know how to feel about that because I'm worried about Jinwoon's fans. So if MC photo shoot is NOT part of WGM, then very very very likely, after the next ep, we might get Strawberry Extreme Fest. If that's the case, then the honeymoon becomes a stepping stone to this. Till now, we have not heard news if Jinwoon's new song is going to be available for sale, so it's still anyone's guess.

@mywebfoot I think DC was a combination of a series of unfortunate events, the one that affected it the most being the strike. I believe the two would have stayed on for a longer time, at least it won't end so abruptly but because they couldn't film anything new because of the strike, and their contract with MBC ran out so the airtime got lesser and lesser. Their last ep still makes me cry. That kiss. The wedding photos that came too late (this really super heart pain, since it was supposed to be a happy day yet...) how Sora asked him to leave first. *cries*

mywebfootpiggy2512mcleen
  • kasualanekasualane Posts: 86Member

ROOKIE

hi!! just want to ask where can I watch there episode cut with eng sub?tnx!!!
    [url="[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/kasualane/e9j0cm-2-1.jpg[/IMG]"]e9j0cm-2-1.jpg[/url]
  • Malaikat KecikMalaikat Kecik Posts: 59Member
    does anyone know or have links to today eps pleassssee i dont mind if its only RAw i just wanna watch it hehehe thank you :-)
  • emma86lineemma86line Couple Shipper CanadaPosts: 598Member

SUPERSTAR

@jinwoonlove Yes it is our belief that K did give the ring of his own accord along with many other gifts.

Signature Restrictions are my enemy...

IDOL

does anyone know or have links to today eps pleassssee i dont mind if its only RAw i just wanna watch it hehehe thank you :-)
    http://wgmextremecouple.wordpress.com/video-gallery/ 

The older episodes can be found here. The recent ones are still on Kshownow.net. They should have links on their website.

• blink16blink16 Posts: 78Member

IDOL

Ugh, super annoyed that they got little airtime compared to the other couples on the show.
  • aXiSEEu12aXiSEEu12 Posts: 434Member
    The cutest moment was them going up the stairs! hehehe But other than that, I can't believe they gave us only that! oh well!
    140d1328.jpgde2f2480.jpg
    Are my signatures small enough NOW?!
  • warnamagentawarnamagenta Posts: 454Member

SUPERSTAR

Something to heal our disappointment! Jinwoon's interview with Section TV is LOVE! You guys have to look at his expression and smiles!!http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY4NjQ2MTA4.html <br />
     TRANSLATION: Section TV Interview <br />
    Jinwoon being interviewed by Seungyeon <br />
    SY: How have you been?JW: I've been living interestingly married life SY: Go Junhee-ssi is really beautiful JW: yes yes SY: What is Go Junhee like JW: Very straightforward and honest but very shy at the same time. SY: It seems like u are very much smitten JW: Very much so SY: What stage are you two in then? JW didn't really answer. SY: Ok, i understand. SY: So what kind of plans do you two have? JW: Right now there isn't any plans for a 2nd generation yet <br />
     VIDEO LETTER TO JUNHEE:<br />
    I will show you more aegyo, let's live beautifully.<br />
    <br />
    ^^v

definitely gonna watch it
    thanks for share it @jinwoonlove :*
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    Memories always exist even you're trying to forget it
  • mywebfootmywebfoot Posts: 1,240SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

Something to heal our disappointment! Jinwoon's interview with Section TV is LOVE! You guys have to look at his expression and smiles!!http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY4NjQ2MTA4.html <br />
     TRANSLATION: Section TV Interview <br />
    Jinwoon being interviewed by Seungyeon <br />
    SY: How have you been?JW: I've been living interestingly married life SY: Go Junhee-ssi is really beautiful JW: yes yes SY: What is Go Junhee like JW: Very straightforward and honest but very shy at the same time. SY: It seems like u are very much smitten JW: Very much so SY: What stage are you two in then? JW didn't really answer. SY: Ok, i understand. SY: So what kind of plans do you two have? JW: Right now there isn't any plans for a 2nd generation yet <br />
     VIDEO LETTER TO JUNHEE:<br />
    I will show you more aegyo, let's live beautifully.<br />
    <br />
    ^^v
    THANK YOU. Spazzy.

Re: DC - sigh, cries and hugs.
  • Taedy BaeTaedy Bae Posts: 111Member

IDOL

The engsub has released on kshownow guysss :D
    happymemories09

SUPERSTAR

@jinwoonlove thank you for your insightful postings and words dearie ... at least , I feel a bit relieved right now ...I sure hope that next week we'll get much longer episode, or not I'm also going to join you burning the MBC buildings . huhuhuh . Junhee is not that well ??  hopefully her schedule is not that tight ...and may she gets well soon ... yes, I know Jinwoon is super busy right now ...so many activities that he needs to do , even doing the voicing for EPIC ... huhuh ... on a brighter side , I'm happy that he's getting more acknowledgement doing solo activities .... errrr..certain of his fans are scary and possessive .... I was shocked to know that they even closed some of his fan cafe just because he joins WGM ...they should really support him in any kind of work that he does if they are his true fans ... *sigh* . I don't know , I think I don't want JJ to shoot WGM at the music festival knowing what his fans did to Junhee at the Music Core stage previously ... hopefully they will have more time to spend at their house .. I actually prefer them spending their private time without anyone else..only then we can get more lovey dovey  moments...huhuh .. now, regarding the latest video of jinwoon that u shared ..huhhuuhh .... can't stop spazzing and feeling giddy hearing his answers ... I believe he answered the first question on his own accord without any script given right ?? ehehehe.... i  love how he mentioned about his married life ... ekekeke ... can't' wipe this silly grin off my face right now .... he described Junhee as someone who is straightforward , honest but shy at the same time .. that's what we also feel when we watch them on WGM , right ? I remember Junhee worked with Jang Geun Suk before and JGS said the same thing about Junhee when he was asked about his impression on her .. he said that Junhee is honest and very straightforward ...eheheehhe ... love love love the way he was smiling the whole time while talking about his wife ... kyaaa!! he admits that he's very much smitten of her .... ekeeke ... and I know he was caught off guard with the question asking what stage are they in now .. of course he can't say out the truth and I believe this time he cannot say that there's no feelings involved anymore ....huhuhuh ...what made me giggle the most when he said that they have no plan of having 2nd generation yet ...hahaha .. naughty boy ...errr .. jinwoon ssi, would you plan to have any kids with your virtual wife ?? ohhh ... both of you would sure make beautiful/handsome kids... :P . thanks for sharing the clip and the translation ...ehehehe...

BigHeadMisweetyshasha19