Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Replies

• happymemories09happymemories09 Posts: 813Member

SUPERSTAR

When Go Junhee choose song "I walk" from B1A4 and Jinwoon look suprise lol

I like Jinwoon song.. She should choose this song xD

@adam_couple i will watch it later at my office break..hahaha!!! ^_^
    "Don't try to force anything.   Let life be a deep let-go.  See God opening millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds."  

Alshin Couple | SoWon Couple | JinHee Couple

SUPERSTAR

@happymemories. I will answer you but I shall give the others a chance. Do you watch the show by any chance? Is it any good?
    @jinwoon_love not yet but i'm interested to watch to see if buin Go Jun Hee is a good actress...will share it too if i have time ^_^
    "Don't try to force anything.   Let life be a deep let-go.  See God opening millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds."  

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

BARO VS. HUBSAND JIN WOON - ROUND 1 - Let's Get It On 'Showing Our Socks'!!!

Stripped socks of B1A4 Baro which Jun Hee think should be part of man's fashion.

Our husband Jin Woon fights back!!! Shows his stripped socks too.

If you had watched the entire part of the scene...you will see how buin Jin Hee was so glad (the way she smiles looks like a child who gets an ice cream or candy) when husband shows his sock. She really wants to see it after heput down his legs and even asking his husband because she couldn't believe husband remembers what she likes her man will wore.

Tapping husband's shoulder!! She really loves husband is wearing stripped sock.

She is amaze!!! She never took away her eyes to Jin Woon for about a minute because of the socks. Hahaha!!!

That's when Baro says our wife Jin Hee cares about husband Jin Woon. When he said that obviously Jin Woon won the fight!!! Even the smallest details about him makes her happy. We have a WGM couple this season I will look forward in watching their episodes.

jasica

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

image image
    image image
    image image

JINHEE favorite extreme moments

credit| sunburst-rainshine [tumblr]

lydiagyau
  • jinwoonlovejinwoonlove Posts: 388Member

IDOL

Sorry, I'm late with the preview! But here it is! :)

I was right! I knew that the Music Core episode will come out!
    I knew Jaekyung would be involved! hahahah!! 
    I think it's bad that I can actually guess what would happen next!! 
    Next episode would probably be the moving in. Since there's a telephone conversation wit Kwanghee, depending on how it ends tomorrow, it would either be Jinhee couple moving in next week or they would go to the amusement park together with the new couple. We shall see! :p
    ||130630 ||GD & CL||THE LEADERS||

rightsanitybasketsfruit89BigHeadMi
  • olansaolansa Posts: 28Member
    it would be better if jaekyung replaced by seohyun or nicole, surely junhee will be more jealous because it seems more real :p kekekee I hope junhee will be jealous because if not.. poor jinwoon T.T

IDOL

@olansa They won't have brought Seohyun because she was a wife before on WGM. I don't know.. people keep saying it would be fun to watch Jinwoon pair up with his dream girl, Seohyun, but I think the dynamics would have been different. Maybe not in a bad way but still... Ohh~ I would love me some JinCole! I think they look so cute together. I would have preferred to see JinCole more than Seohyun-Jinwoon :p

• olansaolansa Posts: 28Member
    @jinwoonlove yeaaah! actually to pair with seo is almost impossible *but just be the guest star, seo! like what baro did kekekee.. I wonder what jinwoon reaction and also what junhee reaction 
    and for JinCole.. oh, I really want this paired badly! but yeah, impossible because jinwoon have paired with junhee.. so just be the guest, nicole! kekekee

IDOL

130323 Jinwoon-Junhee Ep. 7
    RAW/LQ

It was a FUN episode! Seulong and Kwon... Ong was like scriptwriting the jealousy act while Kwon had to be the one to ask Rainbow's Jaekyung for her help in the secret camera~
    Junhee bought Jinwoon couple shoes and she wants him to wear it when they meet the other couples!
    PREVIEW for next week: The 3 couple meets, go to the amusement park and camping together! (it's all in the video)

basketsfruit89BigHeadMihappymemories09
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    jinwoonlovebasketsfruit89BigHeadMi

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    olansa said:
    @happymemories Yawang/Queen of ambition, right? but I'm not watch it yet! surely I will wath that drama (especially the lead male is Kwon Sang Woo--- he is brother in law of Yiruma, isn't he? related.. related..) hehee
    @olansa...you got the correct answer!!! i think they mention Yawang on JinHee Couple latest episode...right timing hahahaha!  ;)

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    olansa said:
    @happymemories "i love the moments ( i have to screencap and post it here) when everything favors Baro Jin Woon has answer for it LOL!!! when Baro says her mom watched Jun Hee dramas...Jin Woon says her mom and GRANDMA too!!! hilarious!!! kekkeke"

I have watched the subbed vid of this ep 6 but I don't know which part jinwoon said that? please tell me in what minutes because I really curious! :D
    thanksss :)
    @olansa..will tell you when i watch it again..i can't watch it bcoz of slow internet connection 8-|

• mcleenmcleen Posts: 2,070Member

SUPERSTAR

hi...I think I'm also now one of this couple's fans ... am beginning to like their relationship... although Joon Hee is 6 years older than Jin Woon , the age gap is not visible at all ....I even feel that Jin Woon seems to be the older one in this relationship ..and I actually love the way they acted naturally ...their cute bickerings make the relationship seems real. love the way how Jin Woon got jealous of Baro and Joon Hee got jealous of Jae kyung. 
    ~TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE THAT EVEN FATE CAN'T SEPARATE~
    signature credits : Aera

jinwoonlove
  • lemoncupcakelemoncupcake SingaporePosts: 572Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    After last episode,  i am now definitely a fan of this couple.

I didn't know that Jinwoon could be that cool and mature.

Also Jinhee unnie is so pretty, humble, and caring person.

They act naturally and the chemistry is just real.

Can't wait till they meet SunHee couple !

JINHEE couple fighting and awesome job with the screencaps + translations !

jinwoonlovechrysalis1110
  • adam_coupleadam_couple Posts: 364Member

IDOL

They are really sweet. love how they jealous with each other... this episode show how caring junhee to jinwoon...

Hope they will do more skinship.. 

Love Jinhee Couple!!

jinwoonlove
  • adam_coupleadam_couple Posts: 364Member

IDOL

Jo Kwon epic face.. i really LOL at this part.. Junhee really look jealous there :D

jinwoonlovechrysalis1110