[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest bluemoonlight

BClLhvWCMAEdQIz.jpg:largeBClLlrQCUAAgx8p.jpg:large
ProfileName: Jeong Jin Woon (정진운)Date of Birth: May 2, 1991 (Seoul, South Korea)Occupations: Singer, Actor-Maknae (youngest member) of 2AM-Solo career focusing on rock music
TV Shows

• Dream High (KBS2, 2011) Cameo
  • Dream High 2 (KBS2, 2012)
  • Family (KBS2, 2013) Cameo
    TV Appearances
    2009: MBC Every1 Family Needed 
    2009-2011: MBC We Got Married (Commentator)
    2009-2010: E! Idol Maknae Rebellion 
    2010: M! Countdown (MC)
    2011: Let's Go! Dream Team
    2012: Laws of the Jungle
    Solo
    Mini-albums2011: You Walking Towards Me2011: Now or Never
    2AM
    Studio Albums2010: Saint o' Clock2013: VOICE
    Mini-albums2010: Can't Let You Go Even If I Die2012: F. Scott Fitzgerald's Way of Love
    Repackaged Album2010: I Was Wrong
    Single Albums2008: This Song2009: Time for Confession
    cr: wiki/dramawiki
    Official Websites2AM: http://2am.ibighit.com/default.htmSolo: http://jinwoon.ibighit.com/page/index.aspTwitter: http://twitter.com/2AMjinwoon

bsti0u0yqwqcbz3io5lvussrif7w8bx9.jpgO1SGFL18RQ6AB4C2DZX7.jpg
    ProfileName: Go Joon Hee (고준희)Birthname: Kim Eun Joo (김은주)Date of Birth: August 31, 1985 (Seoul, South Korea)Occupations: Actress, Model

TV Shows

• Drifting Away (2009)
  • Girl Scout (2007)
  • Brave New World (2007)

Awards

• 2012 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (The Chaser)
  • 2003 Bingerae Model Contest: Miss Bingerae
  • 2002 Yeshin Persons Model Contest: Grand Prize
  • 2001 Smart Model Contest: 1st Place
    cr: dramawiki
    Official Websitesme2day: http://me2day.net/zuni831Cyworld Minihp: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=23341843

Official MBC We Got Married Website
    Support the new couple of We Got Married! :)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope this couple could bring as much fans to 2AM than Adam Couple did. Also i'm looking forward to see how Joon Hee personality will be. We already have two outspoken and crazy girls in the other couples. I'm excited about this.

Guest H2_Fever

i just saw the raw video and even i dont understand but i loved it :)

This couple can be the visual couple.. both are tall and pretty .. I will love this couple a lot.

Cant wait for the sub

@axelandra thanks!! i never watch other wgm couple after yongseo end.. but when i start to watch and love  joonseo, they hv to end up because of the scandal..  and i have decided to stop  watch wgm again.. but when i know jinwoon is in wgm, i cant resist to watch.. i feel bad for joonseo..i still love joonseo.. lets be friend.. anneyeong chingu.. :)

So uri "knowing everything about wife's" kid at last end up as a grom... LOL I still can belive and alredy miss his hosting apprence ;DChemistry look's good soo far :D

Guest Qi Past

Go Joon Hee seems so comfortable and an easy going person..  :-?
anticipating their sub and this is not bad so far..although I'm quite disappointed because many rumor said Joon Hee already has a boyfriend Joo Jin Mo..
yup..let's enjoy the show.. :)>-

Guest Qi Past

class="blog_h2 entry-title"2AM’s Seul Ong praises Jin Woon for being manly on We Got Married20130209_1360402524_61973400_1.jpg

2AM’s Im Seul Ong recently praised Jung Jin Woon, who made his first appearance on We Got Married.

On February 9, Im tweeted, “Wow, he is a man. Jung Jin Woon was raised well.”

On the February 9 episode of MBC’s We Got Married, Jung met actress Go Jun Hee for the first time as a new imaginary couple. Even though Jung is six years younger than Go, he captured her heart by being a manly man.

People who saw the show responded: “Jung is attractive.” “He looks good with Go Jun Hee.” “Jung Jin Woon is handsome.” “He is a man among men.” “I have to watch the show every week.” “He’s manly.” “It feels like he is older than her.”

Jung drew a lot of attention by singing a song that he wrote by himself for Go.

cr: en.korea

Always support the maknae..kekekeke..I bet Seulong watched and monitoring Jinwoon WGM 1st episode..or maybe jealous? :P

Qi Past said: Go Joon Hee seems so comfortable and an easy going person..  :-?
anticipating their sub and this is not bad so far..although I'm quite disappointed because many rumor said Joon Hee already has a boyfriend Joo Jin Mo..
yup..let's enjoy the show.. :)>-

@bluemoonlight, thank you for opening this thread. You're so fast!^^

Just finishing watch their first episode, both of them really adorable. Joon Hee is very feminine & easy going, in other hand Jin Woon is very cute & confident. My favorite part of this episode is when Joon Hee asked to talk more comfortable (banmal), right away Jin Woon agree with the suggestion & this weren't answer that Joon Hee expect.
Looking forward for their future interaction.^^
BCsB5tGCEAAPcUH.jpg

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Guest bluemoonlight

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"2AM’s Jinwoon and Go Jun Hee meet for the first time on ‘We Got Married’by elliefilet20130209_jinwoon_gojunhee_wegotmarried.j

We Got Married 4‘s newest couple, 2AM‘s Jinwoon and actress Go Jun Hee, met for the first time on the February 9th broadcast.

After stepping on set, Go Jun Hee revealed a bit of what she hoped her on-screen husband would be like. She stated, “I hope he doesn’t have double eyelids and he’s taller than I am,” adding that she’d prefer an idol over an actor.

The actress took extra pains to make a great first impression, telling her stylist, “I want to be both cute and sexy.” She ultimately went with a red dress and black leather jacket.

On his first time at the ‘We Got Married’ studio, Jinwoon commented, “I’d like someone kind and innocent. I would prefer her to be the same age as I am or older. I’d be okay with someone that’s up to 6 or 7 years older.” Go Jun Hee happens to be 6 years older than the idol star.

Jinwoon prepared a song for his on-screen wife, while Go Jun Hee gifted him chocolates she made herself.

What do you think of the new couple so far?

cr: allkpop

Archived