Do you dress sexy, cute, simple, weird, boring, or...?

Guest Dollic

Generally, how do you dress?What kind of clothes make up your wardrobe? 
I wear lots of cute clothes mostly and sometimes simple clothes, like sweats and plain jackets.My cute clothes are usually with girly patterns, like hearts and flowers. And they're usually in pastel colors.
What about you? :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xFloOwuffBB

For the most part, my clothes are simple and cute. :)
I've more of the monotone clothes type of girl, so my closet is very muted when it comes to color. But the clothes that I do wear are usually from Asian sites/stores and so they're really cute. I also love knee-highs and thigh-highs. Here are some pictures to give you an idea:
70g.png233whitet.jpg

VERY simple. I feel that if there's too many patterns or bling then I'm trying too hard. I like simplistic outfits as they seem more clean, modern, and classy to me (thought I like small embellishments as well) hehe

i do the sweatpants/sweatshirt + beanie combo all day every dayeverything i wear is in solid colors (mostly black grey)i don't have to do laundry as often that way
strangers always think im a hoodrat or somethingi can't be bothered to wear anything else thoughright-sized jeans are mad uncomfortable because i got huge legs

Guest Jenny No

Sexy and over the top is definitely my style.
I've recently become super fit and have a more hourglass figure than your average Asian, so I figured... why not show it off while I'm still young?

Mind you, sexy does NOT equal slutty. Sexy in a tasteful, classy way. I still like to pretend like I'm expensive :P

Guest dreamingofu213

My style is quite dressy, even when I go to class, but quite boring after a while (it's always the same thing with different pieces).I tend to wear or blackblackblack or quite colorful, like my most used outifits for the cold season (daytime) are:

• [*]
blouse/shirt, cadigan/blazer, tiny waist belt, pencil skirt/black skinnies, black shoes with heels, black coatoversized sweater (+ shirt), dark denim skinnies, brown-ish shoes with heels/wedge, militar green parka+ statement necklace or fancy earrings and clutch if I'm not at uni, otherwise a tote.

Guest chloe_addict

Effortlessly chic that looks like I'm not trying too hard to keep up with the trends. But still "unique" enough that people will ask where I got a certain piece of clothing or accessory item.  

Guest hellcatcountess

I am the androgynous type. I prefer the boyish look always leaning towards Gothic but, when the situation so demands, I 'dress up' and get squeamishwhen I I'm told that my body frame is suited for doll dresses. A dress can only pass as wearable so long as its hinting Gothic Victorian fashion. :)

Guest NorthWind

If I had to describe my style with one word, I'd say... feminine.

My basic clothing items are dark jeans, long flowing tops, sheer blouses, lace and cardigans. My most used colors are black, sand, light pink and dark red. I also love jewelry and cannot leave the house without it! Mostly my jewelry is silver because it suits my pale skin better but lately I've been adding some gold and bronze pieces also. Nail polish is also imporant, usually I wear something light pink or glittery, but sometimes also more vibrant colors and nail art.

Hm ... I guess I dress kind of punkish/skaterish? I wear a lot of jeans and t-shirts that are colorful and sometimes earth toned. I only dress 'girly' when its summer time or when I'm going out. I want to start dressing cute but I don't like stores lije Forever 21, H&M, Hollister. They aren't me. 

Guest fayith77

I dress...like a boy. ^^ Point blank at simple. I do hope in the near future I can go to a more boyish haircut. Lately it's been looking too feminine.

My look is a blend of off duty model (google if you're confused), rocker, semi formal with a splash of feminine. I never really dress head to toe in one style, such as being super girly, I always rough it up alittle if something else is extra frilly/lacy. Alittle bit of this and that, vintage is a love too! I think it's just like my taste in music- I'm into an eclectic range of music but am more into indie.

So my style is a mix of things you see at Nastygal without the skank factor, and abit of Olivia Palermo, except not as 'polished' all the time- more rough/tough around the edges.

Archived