Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• BeekingaBeekinga Ms Madrid, SpainPosts: 250Member

IDOL

I like in this show the multiple story lines being unravelled.  Yes the main story is endearing but I find myself inexorably drawn to the doctor's tale (My heart did flip-flops when I recongnised him from Obgyn docs--he's basically the sole reason why I am a latin novela drop out and a neo Kdrama follower) And then there is the story of the divorced daughter that appeals a lot more presently.   
    http://asia.todotnv.com/ imageMay your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night
    rrmskiZarraJaeytblssfan
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,061Member

LEGEND

Good morning...mmmm.... wait... what do we call ourselves for this show?  I never thought this before. Soon Shiners? ^^a

I want to watch again ep 5 but couldn't bring my self to click even for the raw vers. Don't have a heart to watch such painful moment again. When Yoo Shin accuse Soon Shin because she know about the debt and her father about to meet Soon Shin before died, I wonder... what will Yoo Shin said if she knows that Hye Shin is divorced and that her father knows that too and maybe... she'll accuse her older sister too?

Neither in dramaland or in real life, in this kind of 'accident' that lead someones death, I don't understand why people sometimes blame another person for somebodys death. Its not like the person they accused to cause the death wanted they die. Infact they got hurt too -if not the most hurt because even without being accuse by someone they blame their self too -silently.
    The only show I watched that really RESPECT this kind of situation and to teach their viewer not to blame anything happend to their self is Castle. Martha who ussually say it. Sometimes there is something that just out of our hand.  Sometimes we just got ourselves in the wrong situation.

I hope Soon Shin don't bring her self down by this too much and rise up!
    Us too. I hope we too... learn something.
    Jegoda, Lee Soon Shin!!
    platini09rrmskiZarraJaeytblssfan
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,061Member

LEGEND

edited March 2013
    phoung said:
    Last 3 mins of episode 5 TT_TT

Im not saying this because im IU's fan but I was moved by this scene.
    Me too T_T
    I cried... so touching T_T
    I really see IU as Soon Shin. not left IU's aura anymore. Its good.
    rrmskiZarraJae
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,092Guest

IMMORTAL

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode5 Review: IU Cries Over Her Father's Death

Posted on March 23, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

20130323000090_0

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 5, Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) died of a car accident while trying to save Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Mi Rung was shocked and didn’t know what to do, when Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon), who happened to be passing by, dragged her and left the scene.

Chang Hoon was taken to the hospital, but eventually died from excessive bleeding. Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) blamed Lee Soon Shon(played by IU) for their father’s death because they thought he had the accident on the way to see Soon Shin.

Soon Shin cried, and blame herself thinking that she killed her father.

Source: Heraldcorp

AllyrrmskiZarraJaeytblssfan
  • rightsanityrightsanity beneath the cloudsPosts: 303Member

IDOL

I want to see Lee Ji Hoon in a lead role again. :(
    [always give credit where credit is due]
  • phoungphoung IU's star candy dreamlandPosts: 1,143Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
  • dramaschonneydramaschonney Posts: 71Member
    hello everyone,

today, it's almost too late - but is there any kbs live stream link which works? i tried 20 but none of them worked :(
  • platini09platini09 Posts: 29Member
    I cried a lot watching ep 5, so painful, IU is a really really good actress, I dont see IU anymore, only see Lee Sun Shin
    ZarraJaejiaxin1603
  • lunaaoilunaaoi Posts: 229Member

IDOL

ep 6 raw here: Part 1 -  http://couponapplied.com/?p=6050
                          Part 2 - http://couponapplied.com/?p=6051

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

Spoilers

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: IU Cries Over Father's Last Gift

Posted on March 24, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

201303242112581710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) cried when she saw her father’s last birthday cake for her.

Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) picked up a cake Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) ordered before he died. Hye Shin was looking through Chang Hoon’s phone, when she found text messages about the cake. So she went to the bakery on the way home to pick it up.

Later at home, Hye Shin gave Soon Shin the cake and said, “It’s a bit late, but this is your birthday cake father ordered for you.” Soon Shin looked at the phrase, ‘You’re The Best, My Daughter’, and the letter, and teared up.

On the letter, it was written, “Happy Birthday, Soon Shin. I’m sorry this clumsy dad forgot your birthday. I know it’s late, but Happy Birthday. You know how precious you are to me, right? You, yourself is special and precious. You’re the best, my daughter. You’re the best, Lee Soon Shin.”

Just then, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) came home and joined them. Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) said, “This is a gift your father gave you to stop being tormented and live well.”

The three sisters teared up by looking at the phrase, ‘You’re The Best, My Daughter’.

Source: Newsen

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-iu-cries-over-fathers-last-gift/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: IU & Lee Mi Sook's First Encounter After Father's Death

Posted on March 24, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

1364126795_486584

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU), and Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) had their first encounter after Soon Shin’s father’s death.

As Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Green), who wanted to become an actress, noticed that Soon Shin was the girl her brother, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) wanted to cast, she asked her, “What’s so good about you? How did you hit on my brother?” While she was talking to herself emotionally, she spilled coffee on herself, and started to blame on Soon Shin.

Yi Jung yelled, “Pay for this jacket. I bought this this morning. This is why home education is important. Did your father teach you to be like this?” Soon Shin got mad at that point, and said, “It should be you who should apologize.”

Yi Jung tried to spray water on Soon Shin’s face, but Soon Shin stopped her by holding her wrist. Then as Soon Shin let go, Yi Jung spilled water on herself and got wet. Yi Jung yelled even crazier. Just then, Mi Ryung came into the restaurant. Soon Shin and Mi Ryung looked at each other. It was their first encounter after Mi Ryung abandoned Soon Shin when she was a baby.

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-iu-lee-mi-sooks-first-encounter-after-fathers-death/

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    jieun96jiaxin1603rrmskiytblssfan