Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• colleenfhcolleenfh Posts: 388Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Does anyone else think that Park Bok Man and the grandmother know more about SS parentage than they are letting on?  I think they know who the father is, for a while I thought is was BM, but not any longer.  I am also sure it is not JH's father.  There was a conversation between him and MR in his office they talked about an uncle maybe that uncle is her father.  Just a thought, I could be wrong.
    ZarraJaerrmskiytblssfan
  • RaineRaine ColoradoPosts: 213Member

IDOL

I think 11 is my favorite episode thus far.

Lee Soon-shin is the Best: Episode 11 Recap
    Raine's Dichotomy

---

Where I rant about life; Where I rave about k-drama
    jiaxin1603ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • kawaiiyukikawaiiyuki Posts: 1,477Member

SUPERSTAR

I'm so behind on this drama. I need to catch up!
    But i'm loving all the character relations and I'm so glad middle sister is starting to support SS. Even though midddle sis can be a pain deep inside she cares about SS.
    ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,592Member

LEGEND

@phoung ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT! 8-}

No one having any spoiler about who might be Soon Shin's father? The cast? Maybe its someone connected too Junho? Junho's teacher? Used to?
    Sneaking into your heart...

ZarraJaerrmskiJekeiytblssfan
  • smmrsmmr certified dramaholic Posts: 414Member

SUPERSTAR

ZarraJae said:
    edensor wrote: »
    @phoung ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT! 8-}<br />
    No one having any spoiler about who might be Soon Shin's father? The cast? Maybe its someone connected too Junho? Junho's teacher? Used to?

I have this slight fear that the reason JH's dad is so prickly with MR is because he may have had a crush/affair with MR before. She didn't want him because of her ambition and that's why he hates actresses. BUT I quickly drop the idea cos that would mean IU and JH would be siblings and oh no, I don't want the writer to go that way! But it's a thought that wont go away as long as I don't know who the father is! I pray that I am wrong!
    same here, I was also thinking that. For a while I thought that JH's dad had an affair with MR and that will be one of the conflicts that the Shin-Shin couple might face, that they might be siblings. But I hope that the writer will not present us with this conflict bec it's already a cliche in a Korean drama. But it has been established in the past few episodes that JH's father dislikes Mi Ryung for some reason. Then I saw the Episode 13 preview, it seemed that the two of them are comfortable with each other and are having a good time! oh oh....

rrmskiJekeiytblssfan
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,592Member

LEGEND

smmr said:
    ZarraJae said:
    edensor wrote: »
    @phoung ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT! 8-}<br />

I have this slight fear that the reason JH's dad is so prickly with MR is because he may have had a crush/affair with MR before. She didn't want him because of her ambition and that's why he hates actresses. BUT I quickly drop the idea cos that would mean IU and JH would be siblings and oh no, I don't want the writer to go that way! But it's a thought that wont go away as long as I don't know who the father is! I pray that I am wrong!
    same here, I was also thinking that. For a while I thought that JH's dad had an affair with MR and that will be one of the conflicts that the Shin-Shin couple might face, that they might be siblings. But I hope that the writer will not present us with this conflict bec it's already a cliche in a Korean drama. But it has been established in the past few episodes that JH's father dislikes Mi Ryung for some reason. Then I saw the Episode 13 preview, it seemed that the two of them are comfortable with each other and are having a good time! oh oh....

No no no... that won't happend. Its one sided love. From how it look it seems indeed Junho's dad having a crush on her even now. But look at MR she don't even look at him LOL I don't even think that she know Junho's father like her^^;; Like what @ZarraJae said I think its because MR he hate actress/acting world so much. Because unrequited love  8-}
    Sneaking into your heart...

ZarraJaeredvelvet87ytblssfan
  • redvelvet87redvelvet87 Posts: 214Member

SUPERSTAR

I love the preview for Ep. 13, but poor JH, he's being chased out with a broom! I hope SS can comfort him so he doesn't feel too bad. And I don't think that JH and SS will be siblings because firstly, this is a rom-com not a melodrama, and secondly, they are the main couple, so it can't happen. I'm now hoping that JH will help SS find a place to stay if she's truly kicked out from her house, and that way, they can mingle more because he can come to see her whenever he wants without any problems from the family.

JekeiZarraJaeytblssfan