Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• maridmarid Posts: 29Member

IDOL

Hi! New here.. Just join so I can keep Seeing updates. This drama has turn into my crack, and I being gnawing my hands waiting for subs for episode 11 since I saw it, early sat morning...
    Follow my random Kdrama rants on twitter.. MariDoval
    ZarraJaeangelangieytblssfan
  • redvelvet87redvelvet87 Posts: 225Member

SUPERSTAR

OMG!! When will they release BTS videos?? I really want to see how IU and Jo Jung Seok act with each other behind the scenes.
    ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • vaberellavaberella Grimm Jaw City of DisPosts: 783Member

IDOL

Having left Glass Mask a while back (no I did not finish it)  I was weirded out by the fact that two of the actors from there---the main cast by the way happened to actually be here.  FREAK OUT!!

However I cam here for two reasons.  IU and Jo Jung Suk.   IU cause she's cute although I am not, at all, familiar with her music.  And JJS because of King Two Hearts---damned that still makes me cry when I think about it.   Anyway they were the two and I am loving this.   

I am a die hard lover of all the psuedo-couples except one.  I hate the Yu Shin/Chan-Woo pairing.  I will tell you I am rooting for Ee-Jung/Chan-Woo.  I just think that EJ needs that balance and support and guidance that CW can provide her.  While I find YS to be selfish, egotistical, a user and so on and so forth.  Sure that could be said, totally, about EJ.  The difference being that YS is significantly older than EJ.  EJ is like in her early 20s while you can see that YS is nearing 30- if not already there.   I figure that EJ can totally change and be right for him.  While I find that YS is not only this way normally but she is plagued by middle child syndrome that no amount of love can cure unless they work out their issues themselves.   

Basically YS comes to the relationship with baggage and EJ doesn't.   

But overall, I am loving the show.   I think IU and JJS have great chemistry.  JJS is amazing in comedy.  Good Lord, his delivery during the girl fight was great.  He was just like having a more wonderment at seeing two girls fighting.   There was something about how he delivered his lines in that scene that cracked me up.  IU just so cute on so many levels.    Absolutely great show.  I loved My Daughter Seo Young and I think this is a great new show coming at its end.

Rest In Peace Paul Walker.  To your family, my condolences.
    Spoiler:

ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • alwaysadreameralwaysadreamer Posts: 1New Member
    Episode 11 subs are up on Dramafever :)
    Hueeecutepanda81Olga2010Ansytblssfan
  • luffieluffie Posts: 253Member

IDOL

@alwaysdreamer: thank you for the note! my fave show...
  • huishengtanhuishengtan Posts: 13Member
    ep 11 LSS subs on dramacrazy..
  • gotdlookzgotdlookz Recycle bin ♥Posts: 81Member

IDOL

Waaaaaaaaa. I hope they sub ep 12 faster. :(( I really love to watch that because of Shin-Shin moments but there's no sub so I'm waiting like centuries here. Huhuhuhu 
    ytblssfan
  • kiefshi1056kiefshi1056 Posts: 833Member

IDOL

please show us more romantic pics of shin - shin couple what to expect in the future scenes :)
    Olga2010Ans
  • phoungphoung IU's star candy dreamlandPosts: 1,154Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013

episode 13 preview is out, waiting for someone to upload it. looks like mom found out about soon shin's acting lesson with Mi Ryung? and slapped her =( poor baby
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ZarraJaeichaichaparadiseJekeiytblssfan
  • HannahmiriamHannahmiriam RomaniaPosts: 708Member

SUPERSTAR

You can watch ep 12 subbed on DramaCrazy.
    I'm back!
    Of course I've kept my bad old habits, but I still condone yours. :D
    ZarraJae
  • phoungphoung IU's star candy dreamlandPosts: 1,154Member

SUPERSTAR

• HannahmiriamHannahmiriam RomaniaPosts: 708Member

SUPERSTAR

I've just realized that JH's ex is so popular that his sister doesn't even recognize her. I mean, let's say you meet In Na on the street. Even if you don't know her name, you'd still know she's an actress (I used In Na's example because you'd definitely recognize IU). So she is so popular that you wouldn't even know that she is an actress.
    I'm back!
    Of course I've kept my bad old habits, but I still condone yours. :D
    ZarraJaeJekeiytblssfan