Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,591Member

LEGEND

Poster change for YTBLSS

image.

The drama “You Are the Best Lee Soon Shin” which stars IU is receptive of its audience! On March 18, a representative of the production team behind the drama stated that they edited the main poster on March 14.

The representative stated, “The previous main poster for ‘You Are the Best Lee Soon Shin’ shows the main characters stepping on 100-won coins. The production company has edited the main poster so that instead of 100-won coins, it shows a cylinder.”

This action was in response to criticism of the show. On the episode broadcast on March 10, one character teases IU’s character ‘Lee Soon Shin’ by calling her a 100-won coin. (The reason behind this joke is the fact that Korea’s historic figure is actually on the 100-won.) Viewers stated this scene was belittling General Lee Soon Shin. Later Netizens and viewers alike began to have issue with the fact that the characters were stepping on 100-won coins in the main poster. They stated that this was also belittling General Lee Soon Shin.

Source : Soompi

Sneaking into your heart...

ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • phoungphoung IU's star candy dreamlandPosts: 1,154Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

EPISODE 4 IS SUBBED OVER AT DRAMAHOLICS and dramacrazy

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    jiaxin1603edensorytblssfan

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
  • kiefshi1056kiefshi1056 Posts: 821Member

IDOL

i hope there will be a love triangle between the lead guy and the coffe shop boss with iu!!!
    ytblssfan
  • ck1Ozck1Oz Posts: 2,346Member

SUPERSTAR

Man ep 5 was a bit heavy. Think I am going to skip everything except the last 5 min till it's subbed.

Ep 6's preview looks interesting. However ep 5 was pretty much to do with the aftermath of the whole accident scene. The grandma which also played the grandma in Ojakgyo Brothers, is pretty unforgiving. I know the actress is really nice and motherly in real life but the characters she plays- not exactly the most loving grandmother in the world.
    ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,591Member

LEGEND

And In Na chara Yoo Shin... I really want to slap her T_T What kind of sister accusing her own sister like that?! Its not only her who lost a father. 
    well... In Na really nail her character. So far Yoo Shin is hatetable ~X(
    Sneaking into your heart...

ZarraJaeytblssfan