Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• Tien DoTien Do Posts: 229Member
    edited July 2013
    @Ayame @annamchoi post:

Ayame said:
    Tien Do said:
    Just FYI, but that dramacrazy is probably run by a different person from the original, because as they said when the original dramacrazy shutdown:

"Note: If you see any sites with similar designs or domain names to ours, they are not us. These copycat sites are virus/spyware infected. Avoid them at all costs."

So that dramacrazy is probably owned by a different person from the original.

So, we must avoid the new Dramacrazy?

I not sure either. I just read the news from You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin - Fanpage in facebook. I thought about what u guys just say it's might right. I hope the information I give it isn't wrong ^_^. Thanks for sharing @Ayame and @ annamchoi
    yoedaedensordfwkimchi
  • Tien DoTien Do Posts: 229Member
    @tiendoank said:

this is Tien and Tien talking, hehehe....

no. I'm from Indonesia.  Tien is my nickname since I was born, hehehe...
    actually, when I saw you for the first time here, I kinda sense you're Vietnamese.  I've got some Vietnamese friends and one of them is a close friend of mine.  He said that Tien means fairy in Vietnamese. That's why he loves calling me "my fairy". Hehe. . Is that true??

Yeah ur nick name is mean fairy and angel, I hope u are from Vietnam so we can talk more by using vietnameses (my english is horrible)
    So can i know ur really name?
    tiendoank