Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• jjsweeter0211jjsweeter0211 Posts: 46,847Member

IMMORTAL

edited April 2013
  • redvelvet87redvelvet87 Posts: 214Member

SUPERSTAR

Ally said:
    ZarraJae said:
    Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. :D
    omg IKR??!! That's what I've been thinking.. and I LIKE IT! actually minus the birth secret plot, YTBLSS has that "weekday dramas(20-24 eps)" feel which i ended up loving xD I'm actually really looking forward to see how Jo Jung Suk and IU gonna act the romantic scenes,*cough* kiss scenes *cough* once the romance officially starts... ;P
    I love their scenes because they are so funny and cute at the same time. I did notice JH is more touchy with SS, but maybe because he doesn't see her as a woman yet. But still, I find it soo cute, and can't wait for their more intimate scenes. Hoping they have an accidental kiss in the next episode!!
    marie67ZarraJaeytblssfan
  • luffieluffie Posts: 253Member

IDOL

Dramafever has it till ep 10 now. 'Grin grin'. Maybe I am a latecomer. So excited. I can watch it on my iphone!!!!!
  • redvelvet87redvelvet87 Posts: 214Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Where can I find ep. 11 preview eng. sub? Or can someone plzzz put a translation? :D
  • ZarraJaeZarraJae I♥JYJ Posts: 2,726Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013
    ahoxan wrote: »
    redvelvet87 said:<br />
    <br />
    Ally said:<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ZarraJae said:<br />
    Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. 

:D omg IKR??!! That's what I've been thinking.. and I LIKE IT! actually minus the birth secret plot, YTBLSS has that "weekday dramas(20-24 eps)" <br />

<br />

<br />
    LOL...<br />
    First episode... Soon Shin was already ripping Jun Ho's clothes off. :)Mountain Climbing... Jun Ho was already jumping on Soon Shin. :D

@ahoxan
    =)) =)) =)) When put that way, yes, they started falling all over each other from the moment they met! :D
    ahoxansyahrilaiyubjjsweeter0211ytblssfan
  • syahrilaiyubsyahrilaiyub Posts: 922Member

SUPERSTAR

Hmm i think jun ho already start develop feeling, but wht that fella jo in sung hates soon shin? He even happy that soon shin quits

On today episodes i dont think she quits....and she make her mother listen(soon shin ofc)
    ytblssfan
  • sarah_sansarah_san Posts: 124Member, New Member

IDOL

hello people, i am watching this drama..any pinoys in this thread? while i am watching this i find this is similar to a drama awhile ago in the philippines...the title is 'bituing walang ningning'..there were similarities in the plot..anyways this is ineteresting...i like this drama  :)
    ytblssfan
  • BeekingaBeekinga Ms Madrid, SpainPosts: 267Member

IDOL

The doctor is the sole reason why I dropped latin telenovelas like a scorching hot potato and embraced fully k-dramas.  I came across him in my first ever k-drama, Obgyn docs;  and him, more than Joong Ki, did it for me. He, as a paediatrician was the cutest character ever. So I was sad to bid good bye to certain well loved characters such as "La hija del mariachi's" ones or a few of the brazilians as well, but needs must, and k-drama was a need, specially after 'la hija's' writer died...no more excellent writers left in the latin world.
    http://asia.todotnv.com/ imageMay your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night
    JekeiZarraJaeytblssfan
  • essess Posts: 41Member
    does anyone know of another working live streaming site ...the one on the 1stpagedoesnt work...thank you!
  • syahrilaiyubsyahrilaiyub Posts: 922Member

SUPERSTAR

@ess you got android phone? Try download watchwhat asian drama
    ytblssfan