Does he like me?

Guest bakanekosica

Guest bakanekosica

Hello :)
I met a guy on the internet and we started calling each other...He sended me mails like"Aishteru Cutie :3".That stuff of mail.But now he isn't texting me anymore...I really like him!What should I do?Sorry for my english I'm from germany ^.^°
Greetings Sica :)

Guest cutiej89

how long has it been since the texting stopped if it hasn't been long he could be preoccupied with something, if it has been a long while he may have moved on

Guest ai4teru

Unfortunately, no.

He likes or liked the idea of you.

Feelings change when you're physically together, and that physical connection really matters. Think about how it feels to be held and cuddled... having his face an inch from yours. If you're getting attached, it might feel like you're going crazy without that from time to time. Body language can't hide the emotions that words can, either.

Regarding the stopped texts, I almost made the mistake of settling with someone who would randomly cut contact. A real balance of communication is so much healthier, trust me. You both need to be in your comfort zone and able to talk to each other whenever you feel like it.

Good luck, and be careful. :)

Guest bakanekosica

Dafuq? Why should I do something stupid? And I never said that I love him... I like him...@ai4teruYou're right.We are not physically together...I don't even know why I like him?!He isn't pretty or handsome...He isn't very smart...But he is so cute!

Normally when I stop texting a girl it's because I lost interest or was never really interested in the beginning....If he's interested he'd text you and if he's playing hard to get he'd at least text you every other day.

You should stop worrying and meet real people in real life. Don't worry too much about people you only meet online. If you want to meet people online, keep it in mind that its just for fun and nothing serious at all. People go online for various reasons and if they ignore you after some time talking with you, that's their choice so don't be too upset. Don't think about it too much. 

Archived