Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

i cheated on my bf, he took me out for a fancy dinner.. then he talked about his ex and i cried

babygirrllbabygirrll Posts: 119Member

ROOKIE

edited January 2013 in love & relationships
i do try to be really good to my current bf, i cook for him. but he doesn't like my body or my physical features. i feel so bad :( he didn't call me one night.. i thought he was cheating on me. so i cheated on him with this really hot guy who lives close to me. the sex wasn't that great. the whole time i miss my bf. i felt so bad. i feel my bf is neglecting me. doesn't want a future with me. so i slept with someone else. then today he took me out for dinner... and when he talked about his ex. i felt like he was in love with her still. i tried to hold in my tears. but i couldn't. so i walked away.. and i started crying. when i came back i tried to look all happy. he's like is something wrong.. then i started crying again. i just want him to love me :( thats all. and tell me he'll always be there for me. but he isn't. i feel so sad. :(
it used to be so normal.. but as time flies by.. i want more. i realize. i want a guy to plan a future with me. 
i am looking for something serious. 
writerstalehearthealersuperhumanchichixastropandainxomniaowlsgoMGinfinite*pleiadian

Replies

• raymondc27raymondc27 CanadaPosts: 1,934Member

IDOL

One decision in life can destroy the happiness of the outcome, a few minutes of pleasure can destroy a person's heart to the fullest. Please tell him what happen because if you don't you'll feel guilty for the rest of your life. His decision to stay with you or not is his issue to solve but please don't lie in a relationship it just creates more issue. You can lie now but you cannot lie to yourself forever. Please stay strong, i know it's a mistake and it truly hurts a lot.
    pleiadian
  • MentorMentor Posts: 424Member, New Member

IDOL

i do try to be really good to my current bf, i cook for him. but he doesn't like my body or my physical features. i feel so bad :( he didn't call me one night.. i thought he was cheating on me. so i cheated on him with this really hot guy who lives close to me. the sex wasn't that great. the whole time i miss my bf. i felt so bad. i feel my bf is neglecting me. doesn't want a future with me. so i slept with someone else. then today he took me out for dinner... and when he talked about his ex. i felt like he was in love with her still. i tried to hold in my tears. but i couldn't. so i walked away.. and i started crying. when i came back i tried to look all happy. he's like is something wrong.. then i started crying again. i just want him to love me :( thats all. and tell me he'll always be there for me. but he isn't. i feel so sad. :(
    it used to be so normal.. but as time flies by.. i want more. i realize. i want a guy to plan a future with me. 
    i am looking for something serious. 
           Why should some guy want to plan a future with you when you preemptively cheat on them? Is this the way you intend on working out your differences? If you don't change your ways, you shouldn't have a future with anyone.
      If it were easy, then everybody would be doing it.
    hearthealersuperhumanchichi
  • hearthealerhearthealer Canucks CityPosts: 983Member

IDOL

You really think it's acceptable to cheat on your bf, thn come here and cry about how he talks about his ex and how you want someone to plan a future with you?

learn to be monogamous thn maybe someone will actually want a future with you.
    Visit here for my minimally updated blog... T.T
    And join me on Twitter and Instagram :)

<3 Out of SUC but it's ok, keep reading the blog and much love and thanks for getting me to Round 2 <3
    superhumanchichipleiadian
  • leelee.leelee. USAPosts: 1,508Member

IDOL

If you want a serious relationship, why did you cheat? It makes you look like a hypocrite. A guy who can't appreciate his significant other should just be dumped. I would have just left if he was acting indifferent to me.

Also, don't you think that having an affair will affect your future relationships? You might get a new and wonderful boyfriend, but if he hears that you cheated in a previous relationship he (the new boyfriend) might not be so trusting of you. You say you're thinking of the future but I don't think you thought it all the way through...
    bymanderly_angel.gif
    sig by manderly_angel
    Ryuzaki101pleiadian
  • calculatorcalculator Posts: 1,567Member

SUPERSTAR

I dislike cheaters. They're doing it for their own good. Selfish little..

m.e
  • SUPERjennziieeSUPERjennziiee SOEULMAtE-iSLANDPosts: 107Member

ROOKIE

This is what I do get. Why didn't you hear him out before you cheated on him ? If you cheat on the guy, logically that means, you dont like the guy. You probably just liked him for the sex. 

But I do think every one deserves someone that they love and the past is the past. Just dont make the same mistake ! Oh, I hope you do end up finding your Mr Right in the future. :)
    21jsria.png

TaeHyun ♥ Yoori . Ashtray ♥ Teacup . April Black Coffee . MinWoo ♥ Tyce . Birdface ♥ Bug . Kosuke ♥ Aya . Shin ♥ Rin . JungSang ♥ Soojin . JinWoo ♥ JiHyun . Haruko ♥ Merci . Kei ♥ Fumie . Jinwoo♥ Mina . Danny ♥ MiSun . DaeYong ♥ HaeWon . DongWu ♥ JiNa . HanSung ♥ NamHee . HyunWoo ♥ YoungMi . T.O.P Yoobin . Yijung ♥ GaEul .
    Ryuzaki101pleiadian
  • Necessary EvilNecessary Evil In a parallel universe where unnecessary kindness exists.Posts: 73Member
    We're getting trolled by her drama like fantasies. What she wants is some attention, she probably doesn't even care what the replies are but how many she gets. So my hats off you to Mrs.Attention seeker, mission accomplished.
    Take everything I say with a grain of salt, 'cause you know I is a keyboard warrior ;)
    BlancCrayolapleiadian
  • NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    We're getting trolled by her drama like fantasies. What she wants is some attention, she probably doesn't even care what the replies are but how many she gets. So my hats off you to Mrs.Attention seeker, mission accomplished.
    I've been giving her some frozen dog poops as her prizes all these times but she had never accepted them. She would rather accept a giant vibrating dildo which is too expensive for me to get for her. She daydreams a lot about penises and that's why she wrote about "sleeping with billion men". Hell, it might even be a man who's daydreaming behind the name "babygirrll" right now as we speak!
    Quebecker image Style
  • makelovenoisesmakelovenoises San Jose CaliPosts: 1,851Member

IDOL

edited January 2013
    You cheated on him because he didn't call you one night, which totally means that he's been cheating on you? What are you, in high school? You're an idiot.
    pleiadianm.e
  • ra123ra123 orange county CAPosts: 2,375Member

IDOL

Hey shawtie what you doing tonight? Troll topics kill the pink berry integrity of this forum.
  • rntheatrerntheatre United Kingdom/Pearl of the OrientPosts: 68Member

IDOL

I got a very good laugh at the replies. LOL

When I read the OP's topic, I was like, "Seriously?"
  • DollicDollic U.S.A.Posts: 247Member
    Why does this post annoy me so much? I mean...are you serious? I hope not. :I

Please kindly read the signature rules.

• odaesanodaesan 러브홀릭 Posts: 2,220Member

IDOL

It's not real.

Read my post and NPB-XK's post.

It looks like she annoys him the most and that's strange because almost nothing seems to annoy him.

• radiocatradiocat Posts: 830Member

IDOL

awesome moral standards
    I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise because I've been foolish. I am confident because I've been uncertain. I have learned and will continue to learn.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Forum 2