Freckles! Yes or No?

Guest lookinatleo

Guest lookinatleo

So I am moving to Korea in March :). I have always had nice skin but I do have a very light sprinkling of freckles. I'm a guy and girl in America find it really nice but I'm worried in Korea people will just make fun of me or not want to talk to me. I don't mean to seem ignorant but EVERYONE on these threads seem to despise freckles like the plague and it is making me so nervous. 화이팅!
How do you all feel about freckles?
P.S. Sorry for the blatant insecurity.

Guest Tulip Love

I think freckles are really charming :)And I've even seen makeup tutorials where people create their own fake freckles with makeup! 

Guest hellopandaluv

I think freckles are really cute, I'm actually kind of jealous. Also remember that people who are judgemental about others looks aren't worth getting to know anyway. ;-) 

Guest sallyen

Love them.. And some girls will even draw freckles because it gives a cute and charming look ;))I have freckles too, but unfortunately not as pronounced as I'd like them to be ;_;

Guest StandingWayward

I wish I had freckles soo much! They seem to add a ton of charm and...wildness if that makes sense! Also, if you have a spot it blends in better than if you have completely freckle-clear pale skin like me (when you get zits..urgh). 
They're these black-and-white pictures of girls with messy hair and a ton of freckles, and they look so awesome. really intense. And if you ever don't like your freckles, look at Freya Mavor:
tumblr_mahzx4wX071r2hfw0o1_500.jpg
500full.jpg
So. beautiful.

Archived