Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

yellowumbrellayellowumbrella Melodrama SuckerManila x Seoul-heartedPosts: 1,492Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2013 in shippers' paradise

THEOFFICIALHOUSEOF
OURCHUNHYECOUPLE

Yoon Eun Hye

Nicknames: “JamGgoDae” (Stick), “Pooh”
Date of Birth: October 3, 1984
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Family: Parents & Younger Brother
Profession: Actress, Singer & Model
TV Shows: Goong (2006)
               The Vineyard Man (2006)
 Coffee Prince (2007) 
               My Fair Lady/Take Care of the Young Lady (2009)
 Personal Preference (2010) as cameo
              Lie To Me (2011)
Missing You (2012)
Movies: The Legend of Seven Cutter/Escaping from Charisma (2006)
   My Black Mini Dress (2011)
Education: Joong Kyung High School
               Kyung Hee Cyber University (Tourism management degree)
               Chung-Ang (Central) University Graduate School of Advance Imaging
               Science, Multimedia & Film (GSAIM)
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Writing Letters & Taking Pictures
Talent: Drawing
Fun Fact: Yoon Eun-Hye was formerly a member of Baby V.O.X.

Awards
2012 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award (I Miss You)
2012 MBC Drama Awards: Hallyu Star Award (I Miss You)
2009 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Yoon Sang Hyun (Take Care of the Young Lady)
2009 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Take Care of the Young Lady)
2008 44th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best TV Actress Award (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)
2007 MBC Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award - Actress  (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)
2006 The Grime Awards: Best Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)
2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)
2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Oh Man Suk (The Vineyard Man)
2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (Goong)

Other Awards
2012:
Hallyu Star of the Year Award (Missing You)
Female Popularity Award (Missing You)
MBC Grand Acting Awards

Park Yoo Chun

Hangul : 박유천
English name : Micky
Stage Name : Micky Yoochun
Japanese name: ユチョン Yuchun
Chinese name: 朴有天 Pǔ Yǒutiān - 秘奇有天 Mìqí Yǒutiān
Birthdate: June 4, 1986 (1986-06-04) 
Birthplace: Seoul 
Education: Kyunghee University - Post-modern Music Major
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: O
Star sign: Gemini
Zodiac: Tiger 
Hobbies: Piano, Composing music and basketball
Special Ability: Singing, playing piano, writing lyrics and composing music
Fun Fact: He is a member of South Korean boy band TVXQ, known as Dong Bang Shin Ki in South Korea and Tohoshinki in Japan. After TVXQ was placed on hiatus, he became a member of JYJ, who made their global debut in October 2010.

Awards

2010 KBS Drama Awards [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]

- Best New Actor
- Netizens Award
- Best Couple Award (with Park Min Young)
 2011 47th Paeksang Arts Award [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]
- Best New Actor
- Most Popular Actor
 2011 6th Seoul International Drama Awards [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]
- People’s Choice Award (Korea)
- Outstanding Korean Actor
2011 MBC Drama Awards [Miss Ripley]
- Best Newcomer
 2012 48th Paeksang Arts Award [Miss Ripley]
- Most Popular Male Actor
2012 7th Seoul International Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]
- People’s Choice Award (Korea)
- Outstanding Korean Actor
 2012 SBS Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]
- Best Couple Award (with Han Ji Min)
- Drama Special Best Male Actor Award
- Popularity Award
- Top 10 Star Award
2012 MBC Drama Awards [I Miss You]
- Excellence Actor Award (Mini Series)

Other Awards

Drama – Sungkyunkwan Scandal

2010 Nov. The Best Program of the Month Award selected by Korea Communications Commission(KCC)

2010 Jan. Good TV Program Award in Dramas for the Female Section selected by YMCA

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards TV section Short/Medium Length Drama Award

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards Best Rookie Director Award

2011 August The 6th Seoul International Drama Awards Hanllyu Drama Best Drama Award

2011 Sep. The 38th Korea Broadcasting Prizes Best Drama Award

2011 Korea Drama Festival Best Director Award

2012 New York Festival TV Miniseries Section Bronze Prize

Shared by: 6002sky

THE CHARACTERS

LEE SOO YEON

HAN JUNG WOO

Goodies~

Missing You Cast at the MBC Awards 

All pictures and videos stated here are credited to their respective owners.

Yoon Eun HyeKim So Hyeon(child)-Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo-Kim Woo Bin-Yeo Jin Goo-Go Ah Ra-Ji Hyun -Kim Soo Hyun-Taeyeon

Current Addiction :   Taeyeon. mwahaha. Faves:  MY, TWTWB, Reply 1997, 1994,Man From the Stars

ARIAH508nonieesunshine4everitscreamiehinttzTheCloudmayzie10celywjujuoyeeunhyemaki09readleadpgyeondaisiirikreayinkymuseDJGcahayaohayyoroweina78Lhayaink4cielouneaelizhkawanzhaffaith2919ngaymuasmvddilawidjhelmariversmsleemissgeepetdinoalexaparkbubbletea04abishrgoana92meei29pinky_dzarwen1902tarong_1abby1117SherYahrsu618alexandria2207elena_mpjj.2.xyooeunMCSarangYEHCasper168pechipskyannacorrine2riantizzygladys57panda_mustilldaydreamingnasamuyoonyooryandewitaPYcYEhjnldpchuneunrainbowladykelagigimbrenda101magicalswaaakimchan0793mojojojoddstormy81amcosmicfdeenchansogazellediotaysamsookylotus2012lovetoreadDenyaadobo19kimchiYuyangthuhien149angel0808pritichocolatecoffeeamber1982syer_87augustwentieputozonesandyloveyehsw8yehellen_0330truetaoyehwarriorlynscarolineeva23kryzchunchuniquebayam71JeSsy107shelloliza09eunhyeonlykapeadikngc lan chidinhdanishayokosimahlovesyehstrayjdavidneri1003SarangHyeyunasrwyt22274vickhunsbmd23cintagirlDesieryilyj16RachaelCuiyanki222velantrachewywonbinwhozjennybebesheiniluvsmoresdokidoki8trishaLeia Pattinsonyllej18toyotaadrilovekoreaRia83miardiana pahzlion1991vinegrace779katherinechelbriewiradardrmjssopshekch60021003elaineshinrohanabetakpotski88katsmewdahlia888sllforestfoodzieeyahhaniesky8ntdvngracejonestealeeiAmHollyyasyahierarina04glendasmbrufabernasirene2dee02gergeryureeomayharuno_xiahmv3113Sslouiseyoonparkhyeelfanadidaeunyoo1006ladyblue83a1seitydhelovelyniennaminajoying519Snow JocelyngeenvymeSintha AnggrainiStarrain13heide baroyvava123Jae Chunellesmeriatcsoming81aimeeyehwarrioryehlove21genahlimjoy789cindy15anamnloeRifkaYJoyG1shyeMariclaireGjalinaMelaiJatreyu80gracegpixiedust0225nicole77Rhere Ajimymelody24baybehbellalabelleAle GZSamTdereiiahtt0690

Replies

• mellinamellina Posts: 651Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Thanks @yellowumbrella.. Yayyy! Bookmark this peeps! Gonna be our new home :)

Err @ARIAH508 i don't know if i should teach u this, but have u tried using earphones? :p
    sunshine4everfacingTheCloudstormy81
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by Grace with JaeminPosts: 7,501Member

LEGEND

Guys, can u tell me what awards Chunnie won in MBC and SBS and Baeksang? XD Ill be doing a lot of editing in our profile :))
    @yellowumbrella, dearest, I hope you will be active because you will be the one updating post 1. :D But please do not feel stress about it...hehe..anyway, I can help you with profiling. Wait, let me check out Chunnie's thread.
    Praying for peace for countries at war during
    this time as well as victims of war. <333

TheCloudstormy81
  • ARIAH508ARIAH508 Posts: 713Member

SUPERSTAR

mellina said:
    Thanks @yellowumbrella.. Yayyy! Bookmark this peeps! Gonna be our new home :)

Err @ARIAH508 i don't know if i should teach u this, but have u tried using earphones? :p
    yes but why? whats with the earphone? is there a big difference? please tell me. Are you trolling on me too? Waah sorry i am having a phobia back from MY thread  :)). But i do love them even though they were trolling at me. :))

TheCloudstormy81ellesmeriaanamnloe

SUPERSTAR

noniee said:
    ARIAH508 said:
    Count me in! I am so inlove with our Wooyeon Couple! Just want to ask does anyone has the taken the sound of the kiss of our otp on this episode. How come there are some talking they hear it how come i check it many times only the sound od the ost did i hear.  :(( not fair.
    Yes, i also heard a sound when JW kissing SY in ep.17 ... ekekekek.
    maybe you should here by earphone..
    Yay i think i need to rewatch Ep 17 with ear phone i just thought both of them just dip their lips. A sound of a kiss guys not a sound of a slurp or something?? Mine are complete OST.

anamnloe
  • nonieenoniee Posts: 1,447Member

SUPERSTAR

facing said:
    YAYYYYYY Congrats on new Chunhye thread!!!!!!!!
    I feel like these gifs should be post here :D

i really like your signature.. so sexy
    BLUE IS MY PEOPLE
    facingTheCloudstormy81

SUPERSTAR

mellina said:
    haha.. @ARIAH508 maybe when u hit certain age u will more sensitive to the sound.lol. Jk. Just try it and let me know the result. No, I'm not trolling. ;)
    AGE again. Is it not possible for me at my age to be sensitive to the sound? My apology really but i just thought i was somewhat left behind that scene. How come i did not observe it. Its frustrating like i did not see all the said popular gifs. @Lhay eonnie said its 3 gifs. I wonder how it looks like. Guys as much as i want to spazz and to come here but  i can't my mom still checking my room if i am still awake. And tom is Sunday so i don't have a official alibi to lurk the net. @yellowumbrella eonnie teach me how to post an article so i can be of help too. Night guys.Don't want to be kicked of my butt.