If you were a famous singer, who would you like to do a duet?

Guest 강 미연

Guest 강 미연

If you were a famous singer, who would you like to do a duet? And Why?  "¿Si fueras un cantante  famoso con quien te gustaría hacer un dúo/dueto ? " ¿Y por qué? 
I'd love to do a duet with TOP (BIGBANG) OMG.!  I just imagine a romantic song  and his rap Omg ! xd  I'm going to  die *-* 

• 2 months later...
Guest hitoneguitar

Hello there!
I would like to make a duet with Mr. Andy Lau, because he is so talented and I admire him very much. I'd also love to sing with Boohwal group, I love Kim Taewon his guitar playing is heavenly!Have a nice weekend,Sincerely, Hitone Guitar.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wgisawesome

I would love to do a duet with Baek Yerin (15&), Yeeun (WG), and Ailee. They both have soulful jazzy voices.

• 6 months later...
Guest gloomymagica26

Probably either T.O.P, GDragon(Both BIGBANG)Bom Park, CL(Both 2NE1), Chen, D.O(Both EXO) or Yongguk and Daehyun (Both B.A.P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest andi.usagi

I would love to sing a ballad-y duet with Ryeowook because I think our voices would sound lovely together. We'd hit all those classic ballad harmonies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived