New Year's Eve Dilemma - party vs boyfriend?

Guest Jenny No

Guest Jenny No

OK so I have a problem. I live in DC. My boyfriend is currently in France. I love to party. He's sick.
A quick intro - I'm a huge socialite and been single for two years. Socializing and networking is just a part of who I am. But I started dating this guy less than three months back, and gave up a lot of my social life. New Year's Eve is the biggest celebration of the year, and I already missed Halloween and my own birthday party for this guy.He got me a ticket to France and promised me a great party, but he is SICK in bed at his mom's place.He knows I love to party.He knows I will be grumpy the entire time in France.
So my dilemma - should I make it to Paris or his own suggestion - stay home with friends and family and meet him later?

Guest writerstale

You know you want to take the trip. Like you said socializing is a part of who you are. I could see if he was in a car accident or in the ER, but he's sick the flu at worst. But no matter what advice you get from any member with this situation it's best to go with your intuition(gut feeling) on this one.

Guest Jenny No

donporkuloin said: You know you want to take the trip. Like you said socializing is a part of who you are. I could see if he was in a car accident or in the ER, but he's sick the flu at worst. But no matter what advice you get from any member with this situation it's best to go with your intuition(gut feeling) on this one.

As being an older member on this forum

I say you go out and Party with your friends in DC. 

You are young and you have your whole life to spend quiet nights at home

And by the way you wrote your post I can tell you rather be partying in DC

Guest Jenny No

Game said: As being an older member on this forum

I say you go out and Party with your friends in DC. 

You are young and you have your whole life to spend quiet nights at home

And by the way you wrote your post I can tell you rather be partying in DC

Guest Jenny No

Well I couldn't party in France. That's the downside.

Anyway, here is my decision:

http://nojennyno.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-2013-from-france.html

I would have spent it with bf in France, because it's FRANCE and relationships are important to me, although I am usually the one used to single status and living for myself. I'm sick and if my bf chose to party instead of spend it with me I'd be upset. Then again, you guys probably aren't at that stage yet.

EDIT
Just read your decision... that was sweet of you to do that for him, props

Guest Jenny No

raymondc27 said: aigoo can't get onto your blog in china
well you can party anywhere , a month without partying won't kill you right
its pretty spend time with bf or partying 

Guest Jenny No

azurette said: I would have spent it with bf in France, because it's FRANCE and relationships are important to me, although I am usually the one used to single status and living for myself. I'm sick and if my bf chose to party instead of spend it with me I'd be upset. Then again, you guys probably aren't at that stage yet.

EDIT
Just read your decision... that was sweet of you to do that for him, props

Archived