Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Replies

• GHSforeverGHSforever Posts: 2,985Member

SUPERSTAR

@ibelis thanks for all the update and cast info I really appreciate it :)

Love this drama already :)

Watching : Angel Eyes (Goo Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon)

Anticipating Movie : Daughter (Goo Hye Sun and Lee Hae Woo)

imageimage

• raxdcraxdc Posts: 73Member
    I am so glad vikii finally received the license..watched episodes 1 and 2 so far very interesting can't wait for the weekend to come..Eugene is so pretty and I like LJJ too hoping that they will have more romantic scenes in the upcoming episodes.. :x
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai Mr. & Mrs. Irie Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 6,934Moderator

Seems like an interesting show. Will watch, hopefully I'll get into it.
    imageimageimage
    Itazura na Kiss 2. Missed Naoki & Kotoko
  • joyfulsjoyfuls Posts: 72Member
    edited January 2013
    I watched the episodes 1 & 2 last night and so far the only thing keeping my interest in the show is the main couple. The cast is ginormous, but I guess all family dramas are like this. I just don't find the other people very interesting. Though the mother-in-law's family is okay, just because I like seeing what other crazy things she's up to. What is wrong with that woman, I hope no one like her exists in real life. The scenes with Chaewon trying to escape from the mental hospital was were so exciting. I kept wondering what she would do next. I hope her character remains clever and tactful throughout the series.

Also, here are some stills.

So glad LJJ is back in a new drama. Although his face has been looking kinda bloated lately...
    Din2LavelyShai

Interesting show, why aren't there many comments on this thread? So weird lol 
    Chae Won's MIL is just batshit crazy, who the hell abuses their DIL because they didn't care for them?  WTF is up with mama's boy Chul Goo? He's a terrible excuse for a person to even turn a blind eye to his mother's abuse & even expect her to be okay with it then apologize for nothing. I do hope that she's somewhat faking her amnesia, but I doubt it. With her forgetting everything, it makes it easier for Mama Satan(that's my name for her lol) to manipulate her. Seeing from the preview, even though she lost her memory she doesn't seem happy because she feels like she was unhappy before. It's probably because she was traumatized before she hit her head. Can't wait for the new episodes!!! Is this a weekend drama?
    imageimageimage
    kawaiiyuki
  • raindrops1raindrops1 Posts: 537Member

SUPERSTAR

@laquetahodge, yes this is a weekend drama.

I have not seen ep 1 and 2 because they were not fully subbed at viki. I hope to watch them today to be up to date. Reading the comments though the MIL sounds like she is a nightmare.
    Please keep on posting all their BTS thanks for sharing the video... :-* very few comments hope that this thread will be more active in the coming days since this drama is really interesting...

Please keep on posting all their BTS thanks for sharing the video... :-* very few comments hope that this thread will be more active in the coming days since this drama is really interesting...

@raindrops1 wrote: »
    @laquetahodge, yes this is a weekend drama.

I have not seen ep 1 and 2 because they were not fully subbed at viki. I hope to watch them today to be up to date. Reading the comments though the MIL sounds like she is a nightmare.
    Thanks! That means 2 new episodes! Yay!
    I watched the first two episodes on Viki, so I hope you have seen them. I think this will be an underrated drama given the lack of activity and I haven't seen any recaps for it. We have to get this thread active, this is an awesome drama so far. 
    @raxdc said:
    We have to spread the word about this drama. it's getting put on the back burner since Flower Boy Next Door was a highly anticipated drama(that one is good too) as well as Queen of Ambition. 
    imageimageimage
  • Triton823Triton823 Posts: 2,136Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    This show reminds me winter birds the mil trated the dil like crap and controlled her sons life....if its going to be the same im just going to drop this drama because i cant stand the witch mil....or her acting!

Well read more about this show and im dropping this show it reads like a rehash of winter birds.
    Currently Watching:  Melody of Love / Take My Hand / Lady (2014)  / Wonderful Days / Mother's Garden / Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup
  • mnn510mnn510 Posts: 106Member
    I love family drama, and I love Eugene in family drama...
  • blank_blank_cuti3blank_blank_cuti3 once a lobo is always a loboPosts: 882Member
    I saw Ep. 1 & 2 yesterday and I was horrified! LOL...
    I love Eugene and I'm actually very happy that she's doing a character that's so different than the usual characters that she played!!
    However, the story is scarying me out! HAHAHA...
    What is MBC thinking? May Queen wasn't enough drama and they just have to have a back to back drama of another family drama...
    Like of the member said, I really hope that a mother in law like Eugene's character mother-in-law doesn't exist in real life!
    If I were Eugene's character, I think I would've gone crazy in the first year already...wouldn't have waited three years...
    I'll keep watching my eyes out for this drama to support Eugene!

• patallypatally theWestCoastPosts: 939Member

ROOKIE

Just finished watching the first two episodes. I read some comments before watching and I have to agree, the MIL is one crazy lady! She's the worst out of all the kdrama MIL so far!

I'll have to agree with @joyfuls. Although the drama is great, the two leads are the one making me anticipate the drama.  Eugene's character is just awesome, I'm loving her and I can't wait to watch the next episodes!

beast.png
    when words fail, MUSIC speaks
    GHSforever
  • zhujializhujiali San FranciscoPosts: 1,198Member

IDOL

Just started watching this today! Love Eugene<333 I am loving this drama already!! Wtf though. The MIL is crazy. Is it even legal to do what she did? Or she can sort of do it because they're related so she can claim that there is something wrong with her? o.o momma boy is right though. Her husband or soon to be ex needs to grow some balls

Lee Jung Jin looks...different though? I've watched him in Fugitive Plan B and 9 Ends 2 Outs and his facial features look a bit different to me o.o is it just me who sees this? Maybe I need to get my eyes checked lol
  • awsparkleawsparkle Posts: 1,994Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

I watched one of this writers long dramas (113 eps)  Indomitable Daughters-in-Laws. Most of her/him dramas are long ones,but they were Monday - Friday or Saturday dramas. The dramas done by this writer can be viewed here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ku_Hyun_Sook 

Idomitable Daughters-in Laws to me was long but I enjoyed it. There were no subs for this drama. I watched it raw, and followed the recaps of each ep on soompi. The rating for this drama were pretty good and then more and more people stated watching it and it ended at ratings of 18 - 20%.

@robertbrittain, I watched Winter Bird also. The MIL was one of the worse in K-dramas. She's the same actress who played the MIL with the mama boy son in Winter Bird.

Wikki addicts, genre for this drama is a family, romance. The sypopsis read as:

A warm-hearted family drama about a long-running noodle house that’s been operated by one family for generations. This drama will revolve around themes of food, love and family.

Min Chae Won (Eugene) is the granddaughter of a long-run, humble noodle house family. She is a lively and bright woman who comes to meet Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin), the son of a wealthy household who is infamous for his disparaging treatment of all those around him but actually a warm-hearted inside.

• flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned
    edited January 2013
    This content has been removed by a moderator.