Looking to start a KPop dance group in the region of Melbourne, Australia

ichigoamu

Hi! I'd like to start a sort of dance cover group in Melbourne, similar to what people like Black Queen, Waveya, st319 and T:ime do. If you live in the Melbourne area and you're interested post!We could do any covers you want to do, from 2ne1 to Girls' Generation to U-KISS.I'm currently 15 years old and have two years of dancing experience. If you want I can post a video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MissMay1430292204

I'm interested! I'm pretty rusty from not dancing for 4 years (eep!!!) but I'm really passionate about kpop dance, so please hit me up if possible! =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to respond. I'd still really, really like to do this. If you're interested, what times would you be available and do you know any dance studios that have a reasonable rent (?) price that we'd maybe be able to go to? Also could you post a video of yourself dancing too??Here's one of me 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ewingeva

I really want to join!! I am an oversea student from HK, I also cover kpop mv dance before!!! MY Facebook: Ewing Eva Lo 

Guest emilylou

Hello! I'm Emily, I'm 14 years old and I would love to join this dance group :)Here's a video of me dancing to BTD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjMrxYtQ_JMAnd this one is Run Devil Run: 

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Tubaa99
Omggg is this sill happening ?  i'm interested l would really love to join i been into kpop for4-5 years and i always wanted to start a  kpop group!!!  email me at: 1tuba9@gmail.com my facebook is Tuba bolat 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived