Do u think u can attract ur bias?

Guest sady

• 1 year later...
Guest snowdjinn

No it will not happen.

you have almost 0 % chance to get your bias. Even if your bias finds you sexy/pretty, you are a fan and treated professional as a fan. The Bias also knows that you are in love with her/his celebrity image and not with him/her personally. Your Bias will look for a date in real life, not in her/his professional role as idol/actor etc. That is work for him/her. She/He might have fun doing this work. He/She might love you as a dedicated fan. But date.... close to 0% chance.

• 1 month later...

LOL there is "1% of Anything" love KDW!!!!  :x
But yeah.. I highly doubt it. Then there is Katie Holmes w/ Tom Cruise.. but she was also a celeb. 
And even if you can attract your bias, it doesn't mean that s/he will date you. Shoot, I've been attracted to many guys and some are attracted to me too but I didn't date them. Some are better to just look at :-B Some dreams are best to keep it at that cuz reality can hurt you badly. [-(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vampedia

For sure, Blood type B and AB will not get attracted to me.I've had some blood type A men get attracted to me.Blood type O, way too many, but that's because...
Blood type O, when they are single, they have unlimited crushes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived