What is your personality type?

unhskikr4ever

Go to; http://41q.com

Instructions:
1) Just go on the website and read the instructions below the question first.
2) Click the answers that best fit you. Please don't hold back, the test then will not be accurate.
3) When you're done, you will get the result of your personality type.
4) When you scroll down a little, just 0.5 cm, you will see four bars or a line. On the first bar, there is the word Extrovert(E) on the left and Introvert(I) on the right. If the orange line is nearer to one of the side, then you are an E or an I. The next line would be Sensing(S) and INtuitive(N), then Thinking and Feeling and lastly, Judging(J) and Perceiving(P).
5) To get the letters of your personality, find out which the orange line is closer to and combine the letters you get from the four bars.

And so, I'm an INTP - Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving.

To know more about your personality type, just type the letters you got on google and you have a whole lot of articles waiting for you.

PS: Post what they say about your personality, just the summary, and tell us whether it fits your personality. If it doesn't, it's either you didn't answer truthfully enough or something went wrong. :)

EDIT as of 08/05/2014; I took the test again and this time, I got INFP. .-. I guess I've changed over the years.

Guest SoulAce2

My results:

PersonalityType.png

I'm apparently an INFJ, and based on Wiki's explanation of my personality type, I'd say that that is about 90% accurate.

Characteristics of INFJ (according to Wiki):
INFJ_WIKI.png

Guest Daylightful1430291872

I am an ENTP.
Which is just like yours expect extroverted.
We are seen as "Visionaries" meaning we always see the bigger picture in things. We enjoy intellect and problem solving, we are optimists, and "charming". I guess overall it means people who are ENTP are people-lovers who enjoys a challenge. If we like it we will give 200.00% at it, but that also means that if we don't like it it is hard to get things done, and we get bored very easily.

"With Extraverted Intuition dominating their personality, the ENTP's primary interest in life is understanding the world that they live in. They are constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations they are presented in their lives. Using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation. With the exception of their ENFP cousin, the ENTP has a deeper understanding of their environment than any of the other types.

This ability to intuitively understand people and situations puts the ENTP at a distinct advantage in their lives. They generally understand things quickly and with great depth. Accordingly, they are quite flexible and adapt well to a wide range of tasks. They are good at most anything that interests them. As they grow and further develop their intuitive abilities and insights, they become very aware of possibilities, and this makes them quite resourceful when solving problems.

ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere. They get excited and enthusiastic about their ideas, and are able to spread their enthusiasm to others. In this way, they get the support that they need to fulfill their visions"

I say it is pretty accurate!

INTJ
"Your personality type: "Independent Thinker"

Independent, original, analytical and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders."

Guest Castell Nitta

I am an INTJ, borderline INFJ. It's fairly accurate, but I think I am quite divided and have mixed personality. (If you read Divergent, then I would completely classify as divergent, more so than the main character).

Your personality type: "Dreamy Idealist"

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

INFP :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest destinymarie

INTP. I like this theory, though I feel the scope can be widened. I think there are external stimuli that need to be evaluated that is missing in this test. This, though, is the most accurate thing out there. At least for me. I think, too, that people should understand their functions because I see mistyping far too often in this particular personality test.

Guest xFloOwuffBB

6.gif
5.gif
6.gif
5.gif

Well for the most part they're all leaning towards the left side so: ESTJ.
Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging.

Your personality type: "Determined Realist"

Practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Oh, and in case if I want to do the relationship compatibility with anyone I'm going to put my code here for personal use :P

I'm not really athletic though o-o.

IITJ!

Your personality type: "Independent Thinker"Independent, original, analytical and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.
Sounds exactly like me, haha! 

I was always ENTJ in previous tests but this one got me the ESTP...
I could relate to these two somehow.

ESTP's careers:
Sales representatives, marketers, police, detectives, paramedics, medical technicians, computer technicians, computer technical support, entrepreneurs, comedians, agents, race car drivers, firefighters, military, loan sharks, con men, auditors, carpenters, craft workers, farmers, laborers, service workers, transportation operatives.

Funny how I've done many of those jobs.
I'm curious about the ENTJ's careers from that test now.

Guest ThatGirlJae

Sensitive Doer

Introver
Sensing
Feeling
Perceiving

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Guest harirari

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"
IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
"Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following."
Yup, I agree :)

Guest RawrGohAweh

Good-natured Realist

Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other’s feelings. Interested in serving others. One of the careers that would fit is child care/early childhood development. 

I completly agree with everything that it came out, especially with the career. I'm going to be a teacher, so I have to work with child development.

Guest YooAmie

Good-natured Realist

'Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other’s feelings. Interested in serving others. One of the careers that would fit is child care/early childhood development.'

Yup, totally sounds like me xD. not sure about the careers though.. 

• 1 year later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

I got IIFJ - Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. This one has different letters but another test I took, I got INFJ, and apparently INFJ is the rarest personality type! It fits me, too, the description of INFJs.

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"

Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you include:

Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

Archived