Park Se Young 박세영

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

vXKhWLe.gif

PlKfhlD.gif

FILMOGRAPHY
TV Series
2012 : School (KBS2) - Son Ha Gyungimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZXwduvk4lBX7Gzu5o4yW2012 : Faith (SBS) - Princess NoGuk images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFo4NCgpdWxGYqUSimIHM2012 : Equator Man (KBS2) - Choi Soo Mi ( Teen)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS02vZ_jQxbH70XTqHw_DE2012 : Love Rain (KBS2) - Lee Mi Hoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV1Kmb3hmvy_Kt36pcmAS2011 : If Tomorrow Comes (SBS) - Seo Yoo Jinimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZPGyXEvY4l04PWbUPE4

VARIETY SHOW
Strong Heart Episode 153

Last Update - November 23 2012
Information are gathered from various websites

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Camilaa

Yeah there is a thread for my Faith queen!!! Love her acting, and she is so young, already making so many dramas, hot product, fighting! Looking forward to school 5

Guest reijaye

welcome everyone!!!!
our queen -it's my nickname for her :)>-  
has a new drama you can check it's forum here School 5 and it will premiere on Dec. 3 
and here are some pictures of our lovely and gorgeous queen at the presscon
NISI20121128_0007397621_web.jpg
20121128_1354082997_06290000_1.jpg
51164828.4.jpg
2012112801001443000074251.jpg
1128337160533_0.jpg
201211281734481114_1.jpg
2012112816461273_1_rstarjun.jpg

Guest livon123

Wow thanks for the update, she look great in modern haha. Can't wait to see it. Surprisingly I was hoping Daniel Choi and her, but then Daniel CHoi was a teacher. He is playing alot of excellent but mature characters, he is onlya year older than Se young. I am glad Se young is playing younger characters, at the same time with the mature Queen Noguk she can start getting sophisticated character later.

Guest reijaye

@livon123 wow i'm shocked that Daniel is only one year older than her... i had to search it on wiki right away just to confirm it!!!
they can play lovers, maybe in another drama  ;))

Anyways...our queen has turned into a goddess for Vogue Girl
:x

20121129020819_0.jpg

20121129020822_0.jpg

she looks lovely....

Guest livon123

I know right? haha well she is beautiful in the photoshoot. I hope she get a leading lady role next year. LOL, I am into detective series, hope she can play a cop, lawyer, or doctor lol.

Guest reijaye

found a video on youtube of seo in gook and park se young...
they look cute together...

i'm so frustrated right now  :((

she looks good to almost every men she paired with!!!!
i'm having a bipolar disorder right now!!!

I CAN'T CHOOSE whom to ship!!!

somebody HELP ME!!!

Guest livon123

hahaha, I agree, she just looks great with everyone she pair up with, and they become a couple I cheer for. Looking forward to School 2013!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reijaye

Park Se-yeong Warms to Craft with TV Soaps

Source | 2012/12/08 | 328 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo267449.jpg

Actress Park Se-yeong may look cold and unapproachable from afar, but she quickly opens up and shows her warm personality as she strikes up conversation.

The 24-year-old newcomer resumed her acting career last year by appearing in several TV soaps. Recently she drew attention for her role in the SBS drama "Faith". She is now starring as a nerdy student in the new KBS drama "School 2013", which began airing early this week.

"I feel like I'm growing as an actress as I'm building my career through TV appearances little by little", she said.

She has picked up the sobriquet of "Indian Princess" for her exotic looks. Park made her acting debut in a TV drama in 2002 when she was still a child, but left showbusiness to concentrate on her studies. She has returned to acting with renewed vigor after she was contacted by her old agency, she said.

"I just had this vague daydream of becoming an actress since I was in elementary school", she said, "Then out of the blue I got a phone call from an agency I worked with when I was a child, and it led me back into this world". She is currently studying film and media studies at Sangmyung University.

"I'd rather be remembered for the characters I play than anything else", she said. "I hope I get the chance to show my versatility with a range of roles in the future as I've only just started out".

Source : english.chosun.com/si... ( English Korean )

cr. hancinema

Guest reijaye

"School 2013" Park Se-yeong and Ryoo Hyo-yeong take pictures together

Source | 2012/12/17 | 234 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

photo268522.jpg

Park Se-yeong and Ryoo Hyo-yeong took playful pictures together.

Park Se-yeong posted pictures she took with Ryu on her Twitter on the 16th.

The two are being playful in the pictures which seem like they are in a car during stand by. The way they've decorated the picture with ribbons and glasses show her high school girl's sensitivity.

Netizens say, "They are so cute", "It's good to see they are as close as they are in the drama" and more.

Meanwhile, on the fourth episode of the drama "School 2013", Kang Se-chan (Choi Daniel) froze as he saw Song Ha-kyeong (Park Se-yeong) unconscious. This showed he had trauma.

Source : view.heraldcorp.com/v... ( English )

cr. hancinema

Guest livon123

Thanks for the pics. Her character in School 2013 is so tough, but honest, some students does result to those drugs to get through school. Hope she get good reviews on her acting and the drama too

• 2 weeks later...

Archived