Favourite kind of beer?

Guest JaruJaru

Guest JaruJaru

I absolutely hate dark brews. They taste so bitter and disgusting to me and they make me want to throw up. My favourite three are Sapporo's, Sam Adam's, and Keith's. Anything else is just meh, but I could drink these three all day like they were water. What about you guys?

Guest shooting_stars

I'm not usually a fan of beers, but I recently gave Sapporo another try, and now I'm starting to like the taste of it and can see why so many of my guy friends choose it so often.
I also like Harpoon UFO white.

• 1 month later...

i tried dark beer once in prague, and it was the best beer i'd ever had. but i haven't tried it back home in america, so idk if america is just doing it wrong because no one else likes it, and i don't even like beer, but i thought it was good.
i like asahi. blue moon is okay. i don't really like beer :P there was this apple flavored beer i tried in italy that was delicious. not apple cider beer. apple flavored beer.

Guest angelaness

I used to intern at a wine event company where i had to drink different variety of beers wine and whiskey.

so i had a few dark beers and they do not appeal to me as well. But this dark Belgium beer called three philosophers tasted pretty good for a dark beer in my option.

All the light ones taste waterdown to me.

I do not have a fav beer though. Haha. So i cant share cept the dark one

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hamcham

Corona with lime ♥ Stella is also good, and Sapporo is ok, too.Keith's I haven't tried, actually... : x or at least, I don't remember it. = v = (even though I went on the brewery tour... but I was underage then, ahahaha)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emktsab

I love Hornsby Crisp Apple Cider beer, maybe because I'm a chick and it's sweet. But gets me buzz a little and I love dark beer too. One of my favorite beer is Samuel Adams Imperial White.

Archived