[STARSHIP] Official Boyfriend (보이프렌드) Thread

Guest CHINee1430268421

Guest CHINee1430268421

BOYFRIEND

a4xgatkccaemlkc.jpg?w=604
A Boy group from Starship Entertainment consists of 6 members. Formed in May 2011
311378_257642364280324_198845903493304_8
Kim Donghyun
321001_257644180946809_198845903493304_8
Shim Hyunseong
311889_257644274280133_198845903493304_8
Lee Jeongmin
317776_257644634280097_198845903493304_8
Jo Youngmin
310905_257648280946399_198845903493304_8
Jo Kwangmin
298693_257642684280292_198845903493304_8
No Minwoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sherwinejimenez

I was scrolling and looking for Boyfriend thread earlier...I was about to give up when i decided to use ctrl +f haha...and found this :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i thought donghyun looked like yuichi from kat-tun, a jpop group.  but recently, he started to kinda look like sakurai sho from arashi, another jpop group.  i think it's b/c of his hair style...^_^;;;  idk... 

at first i didn't know that they were twins & i was like why is there 2 profiles of the same guy (i thought the blogger made a mistake at first).  >_<;;;  the twins look like they can belong in johnny's junior...lol^-^;;;

• 5 weeks later...

[info] 130219 Starship Entertainment status update regarding from what Donghyun answered in Beatles' Code

We would like to announce what BOYFRIEND has mentioned regarding their revenue on Mnet ‘Beatles Code Season 2’ is different from the truth. :)

Revenue earned in and out of the country since their debut was all distributed to the members. The boys were aware of the distribution system very well, but DongHyun misunderstood MC’s question “How much is the most money you’ve ever had on hand?”, and thought he has never had on his hand because their revenue is directly transferred to their account.
The situation was made by misunderstanding, so please do not worry about the members :)
Please keep supporting BOYFRIEND!

Source: @STARSHIPent

credits: weloveboyfriend.wordpress.com

This information is in response to Donghyun’s misunderstanding of the MC’s question.

[Trans] 130219 Boyfriend - Donghyun's Twitter Update

Original:
[b.F동현]이런..제가 잘못말해서 여러분들 걱정하게 해드렸네요~죄송해요 걱정하지 마세요~~!^^

English Translation:
[b.F Donghyun]So,like this..I’d said the wrong thing and make everyone worried~I’m sorry, don’t worry about it~~!^^

Source: Boyfriend’s Official Twitter
Translated by: Admin Ieka [GIRLFRIEND]

credits: weloveboyfriend.wordpress.com

• 1 month later...

[iNFO] Top 100 Popular K-Pop Idol Stars - Japanese Chart for 3rd week of April

#24 YM

#26 KM

#53 MW

#83 JM
#92 DH

Cr: B2STFINITEngSub

Via: @Boyfriend_Hereee

Joan♥
shared at facebook.com/BoyFriendDongHyun *****************************************************[FAN ACCOUNT] Minwoo during Boyfriend Fan meeting in Singapore

It was during the Quiz Time and the question asked was,

‘Which member tore(ripped) his pants during a music video filming?’

At first the fans were fast to answer Minwoo,but the question was ‘during a music video filming’.

I raised my hand since I knew the answer (KM),but they didn’t pick me. ㅠㅠ

Since I was sitting in the first few rows,I could see the coversation that was going on between leader and maknae. (Not like I wasn’t staring at Minwoo during the whole fanmeet *coughs*)

Donghyun also didn’t hear the music filming part,so he actually pointed to Minwoo.

However,our smart Minwoo just openly told Donghyun that it was Kwangmin. And that was actually the answer to the question.

I read his lips and it was really obvious that he said ‘Kwangmin’.

I believed the fans may or may not had seen that happened,but our Minwoo just gave the answer away.

I know it’s a kind of a… lame fan account? But I just thought that it was cute.

Anyway,the answer is Kwangmin,during I’ll Be There music filming.

credits:  zejin.tumblr.com

hmmm, i'm kinda starting to think that donghyun doesn't really fully listen to questions until the end...;_;    

sorry that it's hard to read, I don't know how to fix it...;_;

[interv/Trans] 130423 Boyfriend - "CanCam" June Issue (Japanese Magazine) Qs & As

Magazine Scans can be found here: [scan] 130423 Boyfriend – “CanCam” June Issue (Japanese Magazine)

Donghyun: “Even if she’s late for a date, I’ll wait. I’m not a person who is really strict about the time”

Q. Do you have a secret about the members?
A. Actually. Recently Minwoo doesn’t shower and head straight to bed. Sorry, Minwoo.

Q. What do want your girl to call you?
A. I like “Oppa”. I can already imagine the voice calling me “Oppa” so I want to be called like that.

Q. You would contact your girl 15 times a day, correct? Or no?
A. No!
15 times is just too little!
If we are together and I will think about her often so contacting her 1000 times a day is better (laughs) If you’re wondering why, well it’s because I really like that girl.

Q. New single’s main point?
A. Pretty lyrics. Spring is the season for new beginnings. So like having a song that touches the heart, maybe a Spring-like ballad song.

Q. Which members makes the best dad?
A. Hmm, could it be me? (laughs) Looking after children is very fun so I think I make a good father.

Q. How would you celebrate your anniversary with your girl?
A. I want to make her a surprise.

===

Hyunseong: Most recent memory in Japan was “Charger! Do you know valuable that is? (laughs)”

Q. Which member gets ready the fastest?
A. I think it’s Youngmin? Eventhough Minwoo wakes up the best in the morning but, Youngmin just got ready the fastest. Me? I don’t really do [get ready fast]. (laugh)

Q. Your ideal first date?
A. Watch a movie together, eat together, go to a Cafe to get delicious Coffee …. what am I saying. I want to have a, what you call ‘normal’ kind of date.

Q. Should a woman confess? Or no?
A. You are welcome to do so. (laughs) If you have feelings for each other, that should be good right? So a woman’s confession would be nice.

Q. If you were someone else’s child, which member would you like to be your father?
A. (The members laughs to the question) Kwangmin. It’s because his eye-level [T/N: as in his personality and his age] is closer like a child, so he’s quite fun. He’s fun to be around with and he’ll play along.

Q. What to you want to do to your girl if you can
A. (shy) Sing her songs.

Q. You guys have a lot of Japan activities lately, but which one was the most impressive to you
A. The showcase last Christmas in Nippon Budokan. The place where we had a performance was really big so it was really nice.

===

Jeongmin: “Confession? (To get an immediate response) Talk to me, about it! If you ask me why, because am I not a man. On our anniversary I will write and give her a letter.”

Q. Who is the most spoiled member?
A. Kwangmin. He has aegyo and he’s bright, but there are times when he gets lonely. My favorite cute friend. As the year goes by, he’s becoming a man.

Q. When you confess, how do you want it to go like?
A. I’ll say “I have a story” and tell her to go to the park. Then I’ll get shy and say “Actually..” and then I’ll seriously confess.

Q. Which of the members would make an excellent detective?
A. Hyunseong! He’ll say “You’re the culprit” in a loud voice and then when it gets suspicious, an investigation will be held.

Q. A fashion that looks good on a girl?
A. Simple but stylish look.

Q. A girl who cant cook is a yes? Or a no?
A. No! If you’re wondering why, when you get married she’ll have to do a lot more right? But I can cook, so I can teach her first.

Q. What kind of challenges do you want to do in the future?
A. There is a lot! I want tour concert for Japan and Korea. I would like to meet as many fans as possible.

===

Youngmin: “A girl that cooks? I don’t mind at all. Asking for delivery is good too right?”

Q. If you were a woman, which member do you want to go out with?
A. The older members seems like they like to lead. Jeongmin as well as Kwangmin looks like they’re outgoing and fun.

Q. If you were to take a girl on a date?
A. I want to walk in the park, holding hands.

Q. What if, you fell in love with the same girl that your friend likes?
A. Firstly, I will talk to this friend, and then think about the girl’s feeling.

Q. When the girl is better than you in a game, is that alright? Or is it not?
A. Absolutely not! Because I really like playing games, so if she is better than me, it will get serious. So the answer is an absolute not okay! (laughs)

Q. The most terrifying thing in the world?
A. Ghosts. I cannot even enter a haunted house. What if she says she wants to go to one? I’m sorry but that girl has to go in alone then.

Q. Impression on Japan fans?
A. Regardless of their age they like to be around us, either way thank you so much. Please cheer on us a lot up until the future.

===

Kwangmin: “What if you like someone who is your friend? (deciding) I’m into mine.”

Q. Member who is the most popular to the girls?
A. Minwoo! He has aegyo, and he’s cute. Except for being musculine, but he has a lot of charms anyway, girls would be attracted to him still.

Q. Confessing? Would you do it?
A. (immediately answer)! A man shall not confess.

Q. Is it acceptable for your girl to arrive an hour late for a date? Or no?
A. It’s not! I can wait for a few hours, but its not nice of her. As a boyfriend, that’s a bad habit that should be removed.

Q. Does long-distance relationship works?
A. I don’t know. They say the further the distance, the more they like each other right. I think its like that, so it’s okay.

Q. Is the new song difficult?
A. Getting the pronunciation and the rhythm together is not too worrying, but rapping in Japanese is difficult. We’ve been practicing the new song lately.

===

Minwoo: “When I have a date to attend or promised to do something, I’ll go quickly and wait. It’d be great if she packs lunch.”

Q. From the maknae’s point of view, who is the most childish member?
A. (stares) It’s Kwangmin. Why did I say so, it’s just naturally is. There is no further explanation. (laughs)

Q. How to recover from a broken heart?
A. I would listen to songs, because it’ll calm me down. Meet-up with friends and go out more often to get rid and hide the pain as much as possible.

Q. When going out on a date with a girl, what would you wear?
A. Jeans and a white shirt.

Q. Do you like a girl who talks a lot? Or not?
A. I like it a lot. I will like her even more. I want to respond like “Yes, I see” while listening to her stories.

Q. What did you do on your last holiday?
A. I went snow boarding with my family. It was my first time riding a snow board and it was challenging, so I fell and rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled a lot.

Q. Debuting in Japan, how far did you think you grew?
A. We get to meet a lot of Japan fans, and our popularity in Japan has increased. We even do interviews like this in Japan.

translations credit: 하구태이 @ Boyfriend Daum Cafe (Jap-Kor) - weloveboyfriend.wordpress.com (Kor-Eng)

• 2 months later...

I was trying to read an article on boyfriend in a Japanese magazine, and...I never knew donghyun wore glasses.  >_<  in the article, donghyun said that he usually doesn't wear glasses but for the Japanese movie gogo ikemen he wore them b/c he heard that ppl like guys w/ glasses.  he also said that he's the type to lead/take action and an active person, so the character that he played in the movie was a bit different from him. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop's Biggest Idols To Come Together For 3 Day Music Festival Next Month

HALLYU'S HOTTEST STARS HAVE SIGNED ON FOR THIS YEAR'S LOTTE FAMILY FESTIVAL IN SEOUL

August 2, 2013 1:31 AM EDT |0EMAILPRINTMore Sharing Services3
inShare

2PM2AMSISTARTeen TopBoyfriendmiss AVIXXGirl\'s Day100%10cmDeli Spice,AliAilee90219-lotte-family-festival-lineup.jpgLotte Family Festival lineup

Lotte Duty Free has announced the amazing lineup for their annual customer appreciation event, the Lotte Family Festival, and it is full of some of K-Pop's hottest stars!

The three-day music festival is scheduled for September 13 to 15 at Seoul's Jamsil Sports Complex and will involve 28 music acts.

The first day of the event will focus on popular Korean idol groups including 2PM2AM,SISTARTeen TopBoyfriendmiss AVIXXGirl's Day and 100%. R&B singers Ali and Aileewill also take part in the September 13 show.

full article athttps://bitly.com/

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop's Biggest Idols To Come Together For 3 Day Music Festival Next Month

HALLYU'S HOTTEST STARS HAVE SIGNED ON FOR THIS YEAR'S LOTTE FAMILY FESTIVAL IN SEOUL

90219-lotte-family-festival-lineup.jpgLotte Family Festival lineup

Lotte Duty Free has announced the amazing lineup for their annual customer appreciation event, the Lotte Family Festival, and it is full of some of K-Pop's hottest stars!

The three-day music festival is scheduled for September 13 to 15 at Seoul's Jamsil Sports Complex and will involve 28 music acts.

The first day of the event will focus on popular Korean idol groups including 2PM2AM,SISTARTeen TopBoyfriendmiss AVIXXGirl's Day and 100%. R&B singers Ali and Aileewill also take part in the September 13 show.

full article athttps://bitly.com/

• 2 weeks later...

[iNT][130816] BOYFRIEND’s Seventh Mission interview @ ‘OKWave Thank You’

Q. How do you feel about the release of your 1st album in Japan “SEVENTH MISSION”?

A. Donghyun : Since it’s our first album in Japan, everyone’s in really high spirits. All the songs on the album are really great so we can’t wait for everyone to listen to them ☺Hyunseong : Just that fact that the release is exactly one year after our debut in Japan is enough to make anyone feel excited.Jeongmin : We put our best efforts into a lot of different singles and the album is full of a lot of versions of ourselves that we haven’t shown up until now so I’m very excited about and looking forward to the release!!Youngmin : With it being our first album in Japan I’m a bit nervous but at the same time very excited. We put in a lot of hard work to show many different sides of ourselves so I hope everyone listens to the songs a lot!Kwangmin : This album present a completely different image from that which BOYFRIEND originally had so I’m really excited about the release.Minwoo : Since it’s our first album in Japan I’m really excited about it. Even we personally had a lot of expectations and put in a lot of work making it so I hope that everyone enjoys the album.Q. Are there any memorable episodes that happened during the recording sessions?A. Donghyun : The recording for “CODE NAME; SPY GET LOVE” took more than 2 hours. It was a really tough recording session but despite that it’s the song I feel most attached to.Hyunseong : With “CODE NAME; SPY GET LOVE”, it was our first time singing a song like that. It was a lot harder than I originally thought and not only did I spend a lot of time practicing, the recording took a long time too.Jeongmin : The songs on this album have a lot of Japanese words that I hadn’t heard before. There were a lot of words that were hard to pronounce and I made a lot of mistakes so we had to do many re-takes which lead to the long recording sessions. Minwoo : There’s a song that has a rap part with a melody to it. It was the first time I did this kind of rap so I wasn’t used to it and the recording session was also a bit tough. Q.Is there anything you focused on in particular when making this album?A. Donghyun : This album contains a lot of different songs from various genres, so we put a lot of emphasis on matching the feelings of the songs when singing. Minwoo : We tried really hard to get the Japanese pronunciation right. Also, we put a lot of effort into creating a new feeling and expressing the image of us singing in these new styles.Q. What’s the main point when it comes to listening and enjoying this album?A. Hyunseong : The most distinctive feature is that this album has a lot of songs from many different genres. Keeping that in mind I hope that we can enjoy all the different genres together. Youngmin : Each song has it’s own distinctive flavor. I hope that everyone can enjoy the different feelings and charm of each song.Q. Tell us about your excitement looking forward to your concert “BOYFRIEND LOVE COMMUNICATION 2013-SEVENTH MISSION-”A. Jeongmin : Since it’s our second concert by ourselves we’re really nervous about it. In order to make up for the imperfections in our previous concert we’re trying our best every day to improve our skills and put on a cooler performance! Kwangmin : We hope that we can spend a fun and exciting time with everyone at the concert which is why we’re practicing really hard every day. Q. Tell us a little about the movie you’ll be starring in, “GOGO♂ IkeMen5” which is set to be released in July.A. Youngmin : It’s a movie, based originally on a cellphone novel, about 6 good-looking guys with a dramatic story unravelling at a high school academy. It’s got a lot of scenes that are sure to excite viewers including some really cool action scenes. Kwangmin : It’s a movie where you can enjoy the charm points of every member! Everyone worked really hard trying to portray their characters to bring out their charm points. Definitely check to see what kind of character each member plays!Q. Tell us about what BOYFRIEND hopes for or wants to do in the future.A. Donghyun : I want to release our own original songs written by us and also go on a concert tour.Hyunseong :  I want to show everyone my different sides as an artist.Jeongmin : I really want to continue music my whole life.Youngmin : I want to try my hand at a lot of different genres of music.Kwangmin : I want to have a concert at Tokyo Dome someday.Minwoo : I want us to become a BOYFRIEND that more people from around the world can love.Q. Tell us what BOYFRIEND’s “motto” is.A. Donghyun : Work hard! / Always think of and love all the fans.Hyunseong : A singer should always act like a singer.Jeongmin : Don’t forget what got you here in the first place.Youngmin : Never give up.Kwangmin : Always try your best.Minwoo : Being busy is a blessing.Q. Do you have any messages for the users on “OKWave Thank You”?A. Donghyun : We hope everyone will keep on supporting us as we keep trying our best.Hyunseong : Keep on supporting us even more and look forward to what’s to come in the future!Jeongmin : Hi! Look after your health and always be happy! Youngmin : We put a lot of effort into our first album and preparations for the concert so I hope everyone’s really excited about it! Kwangmin : Keep on supporting BOYFRIEND! SOURCE: OKWavecredits:  donghyunside.tumblr.com

Think You Know Boyfriend? #198

Q: What animal do you like? [*]Youngmin: Cat [*]Kwangmin: Turtle [*]Minwoo: Puppy [*]Jeongmin: Puppy [*]Hyunseong: Lion [*]Donghyun: Malamute Dog (may look like lone wolves, but they could not be more fun, playful and friendly) [*][*]source: We are "BOYFRIEND" PhotoBook [*]credits: English Translation by OpalNuna @BF95Line on Twitter                [*]shared at:  donghyunside.tumblr.com                                

[PIC/TRANS][130821] BOYFRIEND Mission The Tokyo Sky Tree Episode
(BOYFRIEND Mission The Tokyo Sky Tree Episode)

今回のボーイフレンド大作戦ロケはドンヒョン念願の東京スカイツリーでした! みんな暑い中お疲れ様でした! http://p.twipple.jp/cHqqV

The location for today's filming of Boyfriend ...Mission is according to Donghyun's desire, it's the Tokyo Sky Tree! It was so hot, you've worked hard, everyone! http://p.twipple.jp/cHqqV

ボーイフレンド大作戦スカイツリー編は9月19日(木)22時〜フジテレビTWOですよ! http://p.twipple.jp/vwYfn

Boyfriend Mission The Sky Tree Episode will be aired on 19 September (Wed) 22.00 JST only on Fuji TV TWO! http://p.twipple.jp/vwYfn

Source: fujitv_nexco Via kuruseok2)
Trans: @1018kimjihyeon
shared at facebook.com/BoyFriendDongHyun

Hyunseongkiss_joan
544526_613904061987845_620163596_n.jpg i went to the sky tree before with my mom.  we didn't go up the tower b/c of the very super-duper long line.  Y_Y  and i forgot to buy the sky tree character.  x_o

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest rocksanie

Yay BOYFRIEND~~~!
Does everyone know they are coming back? ;o;
Pinky Santa! On November 20th!!!! >3< Next month~!It's a Japanese single~ Still waiting for Korean comeback ><
1383118_667087233335833_1758075311_n.jpg

Archived