Hyunzy Couple Official Thread (Dream High's Kim Soo hyun and Suzy)

lhynne

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 1.8333em; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "
Kim Soo Hyun_ Miss A Suzy @BTS DH

cr:uploader

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Suzy still remembers her kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; " Oct 25, 2012 at 1:25 pm

this Story

• Share on Tumblr

20121025_kimsoohyun_suzy_kiss.jpg

miss A‘s Suzy recounted her kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun as one of her most memorable moments.

During her guest appearance on ‘Happy Together‘, MC Yoo Jae Suk asked, “You’ve kissed many popular men, but which kiss lingers the most in your mind?

Suzy answered with her final, climactic kiss with flower-boy actor Kim Soo Hyun on the drama ‘Dream High‘. “The kiss scene was the final scene we filmed for the drama. When that scene was completed, so would the filming for the drama, so I was able to really get in character,” she revealed.

Upon hearing that story, MC Shin Bong Sun grew jealous and said, “On the last day of ‘Happy Together’, I’ll film a kiss scene with Heo Kyung Hwan,” to which the victim, sitting right next to her, answered, “I’ll turn that down”.

suzy3.jpgcr:allkpop.com

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun and miss A’s Suzy chosen as the celebrities that would look best wearing hanbok’sSep 26, 2012 at 7:04 pm

this Story

• Share on Tumblr

kimsoohyun.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and miss A‘s Suzy were recently chosen as the top celebrities who would look the best in hanbok’s.

A student of Seoul Arts College recently conducted a poll for Chuseok titled, “Who is the celebrity that will look best in a hanbok?”, and Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy took the #1 spot among male and female celebrities.

In the poll for male celebrities, Kim Soo Hyun came in first place (201 votes), Lee Jun Ki in second (108 votes), Lee Seung Ki in third (98 votes), Song Joong Ki in fourth (55 votes), and JYJ‘s Yoochunin fifth place (41 votes). Among the list of female celebrities, Suzy came in at first place (168 votes),Shin Min Ah in second (98 votes), Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon in third (71 votes), IU in fourth (64 votes), and Shin Se Kyung in fifth place (28 votes).

Students revealed their reason for selecting Kim Soo Hyun, “Because royal costumes suit him well”, and also revealed their reason for Lee Jun Ki stating, “Because he has the image of a prince.” Students also revealed their reason for selcting Suzy, “She looks pretty in everything”, and chose Shin Min Ah stating,“She will look like a pretty ghost even while wearing a traditional white dress.”

Runners up also include Psy, Yoon Joon Sang, ZE:A‘s Siwan, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ji Min, and Park Min Young.

Source + image(s): TV Report via Naver

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy’s trip to New Zealand to be aired through ‘Star and the City’ Aug 30, 2012 at 9:50 pm

this Story

• Share on Tumblr

20120831_kimsoohyunsuzy_couple-460x517.j

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and miss A‘s Suzy tranformed into a cute couple for their program, ‘Star and the City: SooSu Couple in New Zealand‘.

‘Star and The City’ is a movie-like program that features top stars. This week will feature Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy in New Zealand for their urban outdoor-look photo shoot for ‘Bean Pole‘. Suzy will be narrating for the show.

The SooSu couple took on various outdoor adventures like biking, fly-fishing, trekking, and “glamping”. According to the producers, the two held hands for their trek through the woods and looked at each other lovingly even while dealing with the cold for the shoot.

‘Star and the City: SooSu Couple in New Zealand’ will air starting on September 1st for two weeks onXTM.

Source + Image: TV Report via Nate

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Kim soo hyun gave suzy flower, KBS award

cr:uploader

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[Engsub] KBS Drama Awards 2011 | Kim Soo Hyun & Suzy @ Best Couple

cr:KimSooHyun FC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun and miss A’s Suzy reunite for ‘High Cut’Aug 14, 2012 at 6:35 am

this Story

• Share on Tumblr

kimsoohyun.jpg

The lovebirds of the hit drama ‘Dream High‘, Kim Soo Hyun and miss A‘s Suzy, recently reunited forHigh Cut‘s latest magazine spread.

For the pictorial, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy went on a trip to New Zealand, acting as a couple for the photo shoot. In response to her reunion with Kim Soo Hyun, Suzy commented, “It was nice seeing each other after so long, and we worked well together.”

The pre-released photos show the two fishing, camping, and biking. Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy perfectly pulled off the couple concept with their adorable eye contact and skinship. What caught the eyes of netizens is how good they look together with their tall heights and gorgeous looks.

Fans commented, “Song Sam Dong and Go Hye Mi are back together again,” “When will you act together again,” and “You guys look good together.”

The full ‘High Cut’ pictorial will be released on the 16th.

kimsoohyun-155x100.jpg
    20120814_kimsoohyun_suzy_highcut1-155x10
    20120814_kimsoohyun_suzy_highcut2-155x10
    20120814_kimsoohyun_suzy_highcut3-155x10
    20120814_kimsoohyun_suzy_highcut4-155x10

Source + Image(s): TV Report via Naver

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; "Kim Soo Hyun Respects Miss A’s Suzy With Manner Hands September 8, 2012
Kim Soo Hyun Respects Miss A’s Suzy With Manner Hands

Kim Soo Hyun has shown the public that he has “manner hands.”

On September 1, XTM “Star n’ the City” was broadcasted. It’s a show that specifically covers top celebrities in a road movie format and Kim Soo Hyun and Miss A’s Suzy participated in this episode. They filmed their segment in New Zealand for a Bean Pole advertisement.

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy (known as Soo-Su, combining their names) are advertising for Bean Pole’s Fall and Winter collection. The theme of the episode is “Soo-Su couple’s urban outdoor romance.” It’s during one of their outdoor dates, where Kim Soo Hyun shows his usual great manners. While taking a walk, they had to cross an unstable bridge and he offered his hand for balance. This scene has been captured and is making huge rounds on the internet.

The broadcast also showed a few of their lovely dates in New Zealand including walking, fishing, riding a bike and other various outdoor activities.

Soompiers, isn’t it beautiful having a date in a different country? Or can it be troublesome taking care of all the planning? Please share your thoughts!

120906-suzy-soo-hyun-manner-hands.jpg

soompi.com

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); "The Original Cast of Dream High Gather for a Nostalgic Reunion Posted on October 7,2012

dhrun1.jpg

Earlier this year I watched one episode of Dream High 2 and I ran away screaming. I was horrified that the second season of the original Dream High could turn out that bad, and I came to that conclusion a good 15 episodes earlier than those who stuck around and ended up totally disgruntled with the entire story and the ending. Seeing how bad DH2 was only made me miss the original that much more because its actually not easy to get six idols and/or actors around the same young age and have them not only deliver the characters but have chemistry with each other as well. Whatever good mojo was in the air during the casting of DH, the result was a home run. I miss my DH sextet a lot, Kim Soo Hyun‘s earnest bumpkin Sam Dong, Suzy‘s haughty diva Hye Mi, Eunjung‘s insecure underdog Baek Hee, Taecyeon‘s just-wanna-dance loveable lug Jin Gook, IU‘s darling songstress Pil Sook, and Wooyoung‘s dense kind-hearted Jason. So I literally shrieked out loud last night when the pictures came out that all six of them gathered together recently for a night of hanging out and BBQ. Just like they promised to keep in touch when they finished filming and realized it was such an unique and wonderful experience in their lives.

Since DH ended almost a year and a half ago, all six of them have furthered their careers mostly in positive ways. The sole actor of the bunch Kim Soo Hyun followed up DH with The Moon Embraces the Sun, a drama I was dying to watch but turned out to be vastly disappointing. His performance was stellar within the cast, but I know he could be much better, but for MoonSun Kim Soo Hyun won the Baeksang for Best Actor in a TV series, and that was just a jawdropping upset. Suzy has been mostly singing, though her one return to television acting in this Summer’s Big was a total waste of her involvement and I wished she picked better. IU, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon have all resumed their singing activities without picking any follow up acting roles. But its Eunjung that’s rather in a precarious situation now, what with T-ara’s scandal this Summer and her getting replaced on Five Fingers. I’m sure she’ll bounce back eventually, but that couldn’t have been a pleasant or easy experience to endure. If Korea makes any other high school-themed drama, whether it involves music or something else, I will always measure it against DH. It’s so good to see my Kirin High babies back together again!

dhrun.jpg

The DH sextet performing “Dream High” live in concert:

http://youtu.be/FK2jjwqmDIM

I love this live performance! And Kim Soo Hyun held his own against five professional idols on stage! This totally rocks my world everytime I watch it. Watching a cohesive high school drama always gives me the warm and fuzzies

koalasplayground.com

Archived