What men do that women hate

Guest styleclopedia

Guest styleclopedia

So i posted a thread about "What women do that men hate" We all know that there are many things that we, ladies do that are annoying and are not aware of. And
GUYS,
 do annoying things too!
these are just few:
1. Guys checking on their girl's phone- yes! men do this! they check their gf's phone and get jealous on every guy they see on the contact list. 
2. Getting jealous over the ex- now why would you get jealous about the ex. It's called "EX" for a reason. Past is past, you can't bring it back just deal with it and besides, you have your ex's too! 
3. Being overly possessiveIf you are overly possessive of a woman usually it means you are not confident. You cannot date a hot and fine woman and not expect other men to want her too? You better be proud of that and not hiding it. . The reason why you went after her is probably the same reason why other men want her too. 
4. Stop staring at other girls- Girls are not blind. We see you! 
5. Stop talking about what you have, who you were and who will you be- stop bragging dude. its a total turn off
6. Poor hygiene- every girl would agree to this. Being a guy doesnt mean you have to stop taking care of yourself. we like our guys clean.
So these are some of those many things. I know you ladies have tons of other things to say, let me hear it. Let the men know it 

Guest chindarella

I don't think anything you listed is something only guys do... girls do it too, and is probably to the same extent. Seems more like a personal rant of people from your past or maybe present.

Guest styleclopedia

yup both genders do the same but basing on the research i made, these are few of the things they do. its not based on my experiences or people i know. and that's also another reason why i started this thread - to hear what everyone had to say

I'm sure a lot of guys do those things but funnily enough, my bf hasn't done any of those at any point of our acquaintanceship. He isn't even slightly jealous lolll.

However...

-talking about their penis size. And if it isn't big, talking about how well they can use it.
-talking about how respectful they are, yet try to bed you in the first or second day.
-zone out as soon as you talk about anything girly in the slightest.
-scratching their package through their pants pocket.
-bragging about an epic dump they just took.
-exaggerating the number of girls they hooked up with.

These are just things I've witnessed/dealt with many times. Maybe I've just known too many douchebags, haha.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I say it's a both gender thing, also maybe it's just me but I'm not too bothered of my boyfriend happens to check out/stares at another girl. Being in a relationship doesn't permit you from finding other people physically attractive. Hell my boyfriend reblog nude women on his tumblr all the time (but so do I lol) and it doesn't bother me because I trust he's faithful. The only thing I can really think of is when a guy talks about his penis size, it's so obnoxious.

staring at other girls is fine, as long as it's not super noticeable lol. because as a girl if I see a really attractive guy I'm not gonna just glance at him lol, it's not a crime.. but if they start hitting on them in front of me then we would need to have a serious boxing match talk

Guest showoff

@styleclopedia

Nothing you listed is unique to men.  I'm unclear what the point is you're trying to make.  Also, I've done my fair share of research and statistical analysis; I'd love for you to message me your research and data so I could take a look at it.

Guest showoff

My girlfriend tells me how her poop smells like garlic whenever she eats garlic... it's gross to listen to, but I still love her.

I'm taking a dump right now. It smell so good. I know that if i walk out then back in it will smell so bad though. Yea i wouldnt want to be the person using this bathroom after.

Oh and I'm on soompi while taking a dump.

Guest Cor Leonis

I would have to disagree about an EX being something of the past and that's where they'll remain. I've met a lot of people that while they're with their current interest have went back to their EX for a quick fix (i'm not talkin' bout drugs either) and in some instances went back with their EX.

Archived