[Movie 2012] Confession Of A Murderer 내가 살인범이다

pad-hari

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="line-height: 34px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 34px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; "Confession of Murder250px-Confession_of_Murder-p1.jpg

• Movie: Confession of Murder (English title) / I'm A Killer (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Naega Salinbeomida
  • Hangul: 내가 살인범이다
  • Director: Jung Byoung-Gil
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: November, 2012
  • Runtime:
  • Distributor: Showbox/Mediaplex
  • Language: Korean

Plot

After the expiration of the statute of limitations, serial killer Lee Doo-Suk (Park Si-Hoo) publishes his book "I'm A Killer" which becomes a best seller. The book depicts crimes he committed in the past. Meanwhile, Det. Choi Hyung-Goo (Jung Jae-Young) attempts to capture the serial killer he missed 15 years ago

Notes

• Filming began October 7, 2011 & finished January 29, 2012.
  • About 100 
Park Si-Hoo fans took part as extras in filming a scene in January (1st image in image gallery). The shooting took place at a book store in Jong-ro, Seoul. The roughly 100 fans were divided into supporters for character Lee Doo-Suk and opposition of Lee Do-Suk.

Cast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

press conference pics held on 10th October 2012
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Park Shi-hoo bares skin for serial killer roleby girlfriday | October 28, 2012 | 

Murderer1.jpg

Helloooo, nurse! It seems decidedly wrong that a serial killer ought to look like Park Shi-hoo, but then that’s sort of the slick twist on his new movie. It’s an action crime thriller called I Am a Murderer, about a serial killer who literally gets away with murder… and then outs himself as a bestselling author and true crime celebrity, making him rich and famousfor killing people. Jeepers. Jung Jae-young stars as the homicide detective determined to make him pay for his crimes.

The story is pretty awesomely twisted: Park Shi-hoo stars as a killer who successfully evades capture for fifteen years, and then once the statute of limitations passes on his crimes (ten murders in total), he writes a shocking tell-all biography called I Am a Murderer. It makes him famous overnight, and suddenly he’s enjoying life in the lap of luxury (hence the hotel swimming pool and team of hired bodyguards). I just love the sick true-to-life commentary on how being a handsome and well-marketed killer could get him fame and fortune.

Park Shi-hoo is chillingly cunning in the trailer and stills — publicly asking for forgiveness for his crimes like the guilt is what’s driving him, all the while enjoying the notoriety like it’s all a game. Jung Jae-young plays the lead detective on the case, or rather the ex-lead detective, as the case is now dead in the water. He’s the one person who refuses to let it go, and thus begins the game of cat and mouse between the man who got away with the crime of the century and the cop who’s hellbent on getting justice.

What a great setup; I can’t wait to watch mind games unfold. Bring it on. I won’t be fooled by the Pretty!

…I won’t! No really, I won’t! *squeezes eyes shut*

I Am a Murderer hits theaters November 8.

http://youtu.be/ZdhKLjlcUlE

Murderer2.jpg

Murderer8.jpg

Murderer4.jpg

Murderer5.jpg

Murderer9.jpg

Murderer11.jpg

Murderer7.jpg

Murderer3.jpg

Murderer6.jpg

Murderer10.jpg

Via TV Report

cr:dramabeans.com

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 1.5em; "COM – most anticipated movie of November?Posted on 2012/10/31 7:30 am by H.A.T.

This is from maxmovie.com (famous Korean movie website).  Netizens voted on the “Most anticipated movie of November” — “Confession of murder” won hands down with 62.2%.  #2 and #3 are foreign films.

Which November movie do you want to see most?

11월 1주차 개봉작 중 가장 보고 싶은 영화는?

1 내가 살인범이다 62.2%
2 업사이드 다운 13.2% (Upside Down) http://www.upsidedown.kr
3 나우 이즈 굿 11.6% (Now Is Good) http://www.nowisgood.co.kr/

chart-most-expected-movies.jpg

(Credits: http://gall.dcinside.com; http://www.maxmovie.com. Thanks!)

parksihoo4u.com 

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 1.5em; "COM: Lee Du Seok – Is he a killer or a clown?Posted on 2012/10/30 9:00 am by H.A.T.

This is maybe the last from that website dedicated to promoting Park Si Hoo and “Confession of murder”:

LEE DOO-SEUK : IS HE A KILLER OR A CLOWN?

THE LATEST FILM
BY
PARK SIHOO

HITS THE BIG SCREEN
IN
NOVEMBER, 2012!!!

LEE DU-SEUK.
THE SELF PURPORTED
SERIAL KILLER
OF TEN YOUNG WOMEN.

COMclown1.png

AFTER WAITING FIFTEEN YEARS
UNTIL
THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRES,
HE ADMITS TO THE RANDOM KILLING SPREE
IN A BESTSELLER BOOK
WHICH MAKES HIM
AN OVERNIGHT STAR.

COMclown2.jpg

A GIFTED STORYTELLER,
A MAN ENDOWED WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE,
NOT TO MENTION
A SHARP MIND AND BODY,
HE BECOMES AN OVERNIGHT ICON
IN THE LITERATURE INDUSTRY
WHERE THE TOPIC IS
A SENSATION ITSELF.

COMclown3.png

A BEAUTIFUL KILLER
BECOMES
A POPULAR AUTHOR
AND
AN OVERNIGHT STAR.

COMclown4.png

HOWEVER…
SOMETHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT.
THERE ARE CREEPING DOUBTS
ABOUT
WHETHER
HE IS THE ACTUAL KILLER
IN THE FIRST PLACE.
THIS IS THE MOMENT WHERE
THE DETECTIVE, CHOI HYUNG-GU STEPS IN
TO RETRACE THE FOOSTEPS OF THIS
SO CALLED PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER.

COMclown5.png

LEE DOO-SEUK.
IS HE A RUTHLESS KILLER
OR
JUST A CLOWN
SEEKING
FAME AND ATTENTION?

COMclown6.png

WHO IS THE REAL KILLER
AND
WHERE IS HE?
DO WE HAVE HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF US
OR
IS HE SNEAKING BEHIND THE BACK?

COMclown7.png

THE CONFESSION OF MURDER.
WHAT IS THE TRUTH
AND
WHO HOLDS THE KEY?

LET’S FIND OUT
ON
8th OF NOVEMBER, 2012!!
THE FILM
HITS
THE BIG SCREEN!!!!

PARK SIHOO’S
FIRST MOVIE DEBUT.
A HISTORICAL MOMENT
IN HIS
ACTING CAREER

cr:parksihoo4u.com

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 1.5em; "COM MV – from China with lovePosted on 2012/10/30 7:00 am by H.A.T.15

This MV is created by a Chinese fan to wish PSH every success with “Confession of murder” — one of the best we’ve seen, set to a song that suits it perfectly.  Enjoy!  (If you can read the Chinese words, you’ll enjoy it even more.)

YOUTUBE

parksihoo4u.com

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.5em; "VIP premiere

“Confession of murder” is held its VIP premiere in COEX Megabox in Seoul at 8 p.m. on 29th october.

COEX Megabox…6:23pm

A6Xf1fH.jpg

A6XkRijCYAAdI2R.jpg

ticket.jpg

These are the stars who are attending the premiere (starting from 19:30 Korea time): 

2012102920135026_1_rstarjun.jpg

2012102920151252_1_rstarjun.jpg

20121029_1351510127_14877700_1.jpg

20121029_1351509864_21797600_1.jpg

20121029_1351510477_23566300_1.jpg

20121029_1351512516_31480700_1.jpg

20121029_1351513288_15763400_1.jpg

201210292055522010_1.jpg

20121029_1351512694_49934500_1.jpg

20121029_1351512819_14230700_1.jpg

20121029_1351513018_43335700_1.jpg

20121029_10000108668_130908.jpg

201210292132582010_1.jpg

201210292131222010_1.jpg

COMvip-3.jpg

20121029_1351513110_06778500_1.jpg

COMvip-6.jpg

COMvip-1.jpg

COMvip-7.jpgCOMvip-5.jpg

dc gall-psh/parksihoo4u.com

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 1.5em; "COM interview : Pain and gainPosted on 2012/10/29 9:00 am by H.A.T.2

2012.10.22   News report

Park Si Hoo on “Confession of murder”: ”I almost got into a traffic accident” [interview]

박시후 “‘내가 살인범이다’ 찍다 교통사고 당할 뻔”[인터뷰]

1350798741_404705.jpg

(The original article is in Korean.  Korea Star Daily translated it into Chinese in their Chinese issue on which our English translation is based.)

Park Si Hoo is an actor who is wearing a cold mask.  When he wears a gentle smile on his face and when he is expressionless, people can feel the temperature change.  His warm smile and the cadence of his tone melt everybody’s heart.   Just when you think you are closing the gap, he will hit the nail on the head with his words and “cold” expression which will scare you off.

He has the inherent double charm, and he also knows how to utilize his own strengths, so perhaps that is why he often appears in roles that are cold on the outside and warm on the inside.  In his new work, however, he seeks a breakthrough with the portrayal of a serial killer who publishes an autobiography exposing his murders after the expiry of the statute of limitations.

In the movie “Confession of murder” Park Si Hoo plays the handsome honey-tongued murderer Lee Du Seok.  This peculiar role bordering on the appropriate and inappropriate arouses a lot of expectations in Park Si Hoo fans.

“I have long wanted to make a film, and this is a role I have wanted to try since my debut.  I would like to challenge the Christian Bale role in ’American Psycho’.  When I received the script of the film, I felt that the opportunity has finally come.”

Park Si Hoo revealed that he once thought of rejecting “Confession of murder” because he was not sure he could take it on two days after the end of the TV series “The Princess’s Man”.  However, when he had read the entire script, the wonderful plot and his seven-year dream role rekindled his fighting spirit.

韓國男演員朴施厚是個帶著冷漠面具的演員,露出溫和笑容時的他與面無表情的他讓人感受到了“溫度”變化。暖人的微笑和抑揚頓挫的聲調融化眾人心,而就在感覺與之距離拉近時,卻又被他一針見血的話語和“冷漠”的表情“嚇得”打退堂鼓。

他擁有與生俱來的雙重魅力,而他也知道該如何活用自己的優勢,也許正因此他經常以外冷內熱的角色亮相。然而新作品中,他尋求突破,以一個過了追訴時效,發行自傳曝光慘案的連環殺人魔出鏡。

電影《我是殺人犯》中朴施厚飾演外貌俊朗、口舌生花的殺人犯李鬥石。介於合適與不合適之間的奇特角色讓朴施厚的粉絲對其的新亮相充滿期待。

“我很久之前就想拍電影了,這樣的角色也是我出道初期就想嘗試的,我很想挑戰《美國狂人》中Christian Bale那樣瞬間轉變的角色,當我接到這部電影劇本的時候,我就感慨機會終於來了。”

朴施厚透露曾經有過拒絕《我是殺人犯》的想法,沒有自信在電視劇《公主的男人》結束後的2天就進入劇組,然而當他讀完整部劇本後,精彩故事和7年來夢寐以求的角色讓他重燃鬥志。

404705-0.jpg

“I have not played the murderer according to a certain role model but only expressed my own desires.  I wanted to show Edward Norton’s interpretation of the dual personality in ‘Primal Fear’.  The Director asked me to try to make Lee Du Seok as realistic as possible, but I did not deliberately mimic anybody. Lee Du Seok’s prototype is the Japanese Issey Sagawa who wrote about his killings in an autobiography and became a best-selling novelist.  That was where Director Jung Byung Gil got his inspiration, creating the character of Lee Du Seok in the mode of the monster Sagawa. “I played him as elusive: whether it’s a confession or a lie, it’s up to the audience to decide.  I paid special attention to the blurry dividing line.  He is not like most cruel demons of murder; he is hated possibly because it is too difficult to ascertain what he is. Park Si Hoo said that during shooting he kept asking himself if Lee Du Seok was a murderer and why he re-appeared in public.  There was a scene that showed clearly Lee Du Seok was a criminal, but this scene was deleted in the final cut.aaa

“我並沒有按照什麼人來演殺人犯,只是把自己的慾望外露而以。我想表現出《一級恐懼》中愛德華‧諾頓演繹出的兩面性,導演雖然讓我要盡量把李鬥石演得真實,但我真沒有特意要去模仿誰。”

李鬥石的原型是日本食人魔佐川一政,他借殺人自傳成為暢銷小說家,鄭炳吉導演靈感由此而來,把朴施厚“打造”成佐川一政一般的惡徒李鬥石。

“我把他演得比較難以捉摸,是懺悔還是騙子,都由觀眾自己決定,拍戲時我很重注那道模糊的警戒線,他並不像一般殺人魔殘忍,可能因為太捉摸不透,所以才遭人恨吧。”

朴施厚表示拍攝時一直在心中問自己,他是不是殺人犯,他重現大眾視線的理由又是什麼。有鏡頭明確表現出李鬥石就是犯人,不過影片在剪輯時將該場面刪減。

404705-1.jpg

“Not just this one or some of the other scenes, such as the swimming pool scene.  Before shooting, I did not eat any carbs just drink water and I had to dive for 10 hours in cold water in winter.  But when the final cut came out, I found there was only one very brief scene.”  [ED: All other reports say PSH did not eat any carbs or drink any water 3 days prior to shooting which took 18 hours.] Park Si Hoo recalled how this was the only time he wanted to quit ever since he entered the entertainment business.  He had to dive repeatedly into the water, even though he was feeling dizzy and seeing stars.  But what he had to withstand great difficulty to shoot was not going to show up on the big screen, so he felt his efforts had been in vain. “At that time there was almost an accident.  I was hanging on the hood of a car which was to collide with the car next to it.  I was knocked up; I didn’t feel it then, but the pain was awful the next day. aaa

“不光是這個還有些其它的場景,比如說遊泳池裸露戲,拍攝之前,我就沒吃過一點碳水化合物靠水撐著,又在冬天在冷水裡拍了10個小時,但最後成品出來後,我才發現只有短短一個鏡頭。”

朴施厚回想著出道以來唯一一次想退出娛樂圈的瞬間,體力不支的情況下還得反復入水,眼睛直冒金星,頂住困難拍攝出的畫面居然沒出現大銀幕上,讓他感覺自己的努力白費了。

“當時差點還出事兒了,有一出掛在汽車引擎蓋上的打戲,車子要和旁邊的車子發生碰撞,我真撞上去了,當時沒什麼感覺,但第二天疼得要命。”

404705-2.jpg

Because there were many action scenes in the movie, as the protagonists Park Si Hoo and Jung Jae Young had to suffer a lot.  Park Si Hoo repeatedly said he felt pained seeing how Jung Jae Young endured in his efforts, so he took care never to look tired.  Jung Jae Young was the same, acting meticulously in accordance with the Director’s instructions. “Because it was my first film, I also wanted to give big brother Jung Jae Young a good impression.  He was enthusiastic, taught me a lot, and encouraged me.  The atmosphere [on set] was good; it also brought a lot of positive energy to filming.  Tacit understanding between actors should not be overlooked. Listening to Park Si Hoo’s account, I feel the film has given him a lot of hardship.  It is not easy to keep up with the requirements of the director Jung Byung Gil who is a graduate of Seoul Action School.  However, Park Si Hoo said the film gave him both pain and happiness.  “Confession of murder” is scheduled to be released in November.aaa

因為影片中有不少武打場面,身為男主角的朴施厚和鄭在泳為此吃了不少苦。朴施厚一再表示看到鄭在泳的努力都會覺得痛心,所以他自己從不露倦色,鄭在泳也是一樣,按照導演要求一絲不苟地完成。

“因為這是我的第一部影片,我也想給鄭在泳大哥留下一個好印象,他很熱心,教我很多東西,為我打氣,氛圍很好,這也給電影拍攝帶去很多正能量,演員之間的默契不容忽視。”

聽完朴施厚的講述,筆者只感到電影讓他吃了不少苦頭,而要跟上武術學校出身的鄭炳吉導演的要求也不是件易事。不過,朴施厚表示電影讓他痛並快樂著。《我是殺人犯》將於11月上映。

(Source: http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/photo/21845/3.  Please see this link for original Korean –http://news.nate.com/view/20121021n07196)

(Credits: http://www.koreastardaily.com.  Thanks!  English translation by H.A.T.) 

cr:parksihoo4u.com

2012.10.26   News report

Park Si Hoo in “Confession of murder” – muscular chest displayed

Actor Park Si Hoo’s muscular body was revealed in the calm waters of a swimming pool.

In the movie “Confession of murder” (directed by Jung Byung Gil), Park Si Hoo plays the serial killer Lee Du Seok in an eye-catching role.

Lee Du Seok (Park Si Hoo) is the serial killer who publishes a penitence autobiography on his crimes and becomes a star who is involved in a showdown with the detective Choi Kyung Gu (Jung Jae Young) who is trying to bring him to justice.

Lee Du Seok, who is a prolific serial killer of 10 people, is a three-dimensional character with unbelievably beautiful looks.  Park Si Hoo plays the serial killer, and he has such a perfect muscular body which is hidden until revealed.

This murderer who publishes a penitence autobiography of his crimes appears as a star in a hotel pool scene.  This scene completely captures Park Si Hoo’s perfectly toned body with the beautifully bronzed skin and sets women’s hearts a-flutter.

“Confession of murder” will be released next month.

Nate121026-1.jpg

parksihoo4u.com

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 1.5em; "COM on SBS “Access Movie World” 2012.10.26Posted on 2012/10/27 11:45 am by H.A.T.1

SBS-20121026.jpg

This is “Confession of murder” on SBS “Access Movie World” 21012.10.26 — video has scenes not released before.

접속 무비월드.21012.10.26.[박시후 편집]

parksihoo4u.com

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 1.5em; "COM 5-city preview tour begins….Posted on 2012/10/27 4:00 pm by H.A.T.4

DC-20121027.jpg

The 5-city preview tour of “Confession of murder” starts today, beginning with Daejeon at 14:00.  The director Jung Byung Gil and actors Park Si Hoo and Jung Jae Young appeared to great applause and held a conversation with the audience.

facebook-20121027-b.jpg

twitter20121027.jpg

twitter-stylist20121027.jpg

facebook-20121027.jpg

20121027a.jpg

20121027b.jpg

20121027c.jpg

20121027d.jpg

20121027e.jpg

20121027-01.gif

parksihoo4u

Archived