Does anyone here eat food that other people find digusting / weird ( like intestine or brain maybe)

Guest avashuck

Guest avashuck

Ok this is just purely out of curiousity  do you guy et food that other people might find disgusting or weird

I mean me I think I think I eat pretty out their food like

Gopchang Jeongol (Beef Intestine and Tripe Stew)

IMG_4546.jpg

Isaw( Chicken Intestine Barbeque)

DSCN2126a.JPG

Silk Worms

Silk-Worm-Larvae-Korea.jpg

Balut (Duck Fetus)

balut_embryo.jpg

So Do you guys have this food that you love to eat that other people just find weird or disgusting ( oh yeah mianhe iff some of the pics lookd very out there)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xFloOwuffBB

I don't know if people find this weird since it's pretty popular.. but I absolutely love eating greek yogurt.
People just find it "disgusting" because of the taste.
peach_main.jpg0_main_tab51.jpg

yes, I eat all those foods, it's like a food adventure for me

the more unusual foods you try the more food experience you get

I eat brains, frogs, organs, intestines, eye balls

ever tried the eye ball from a roast pig? it's a treat , the pig's snout, pig's ears, pig's tails, pig's stomach & intestines, pig's feet, pig's blood

cow's brains are very good to eat, has a very unique flavor & texture

I would also like to try some dog meat if I ever travel to asia

Guest avashuck

I love cow's tongue especialy when its cooked perfectly  my mum coks the best cow's tongue but never tried with soy sauce and tabasco sauce

Guest lattecloud

i like intestines and liver.
i think most people would find that odd/disgusting.
but seriously, if it's been prepared well, it's very nice!

i absolutely love beef tatare and tuna tataki as well!
not many people like the idea of those lol

Since i'm asian i pretty much eat anything. intestines and stuff like that is a normal, have you ever tried deer meat? it's freaking amazing 
i eat like sea cucumber , snake, lizard, turtle soup? for some odd reason i don't eat turtle but don't mind the soup 

I've tried haggis before and it was quite tasty. My mother was totally grossed out though. :))

Where else but in Asia do you find people that have dishes for every known part of a chicken? If chicken bones were edible it's not much to expect someone to already make chicken bone stew or boiled chicken bone soup. :D

Archived