Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 九家之书 구가의 서

Replies

• syahrilaiyubsyahrilaiyub Posts: 922Member

SUPERSTAR

Jillia wrote: »
    Wow.... Seo Hwa gets crushed by the viewers everywhere... :-S
    With the face"let me cry a river" i think lee yeon hee is good in acting
  • JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~ Posts: 8,403Member

IMMORTAL

Well I know what Seo Hwa did was crap but the way she is treated is just: wow. @-)

Obsession:
    무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
    imageimage
    Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
    obscuresalmonZarraJae
  • katiehannahkatiehannah Posts: 314Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013

Jillia said:
    Wow.... Seo Hwa gets crushed by the viewers everywhere... :-S
    HAHA! I <3 Jon Stewart!
    ♥  Obsessed with kdramas since 2011 ♥ 
    ~ I ramble too much ~

Currently Watching: Cunning Single Lady
    Just Finished WatchingYou Who Came From the Stars, Prime Minister & I

Jilliaarch00obscuresalmonDDuk
  • andy78andy78 Posts: 4,562Member

LEGEND

i read about  the story  Choi Kang Chi who grew up with the Park family after he was picked up from river by Park Moo Sol (Uhm HoSub), the father of Park Kyung Jo (Lee Yoo Bi) and Park Tae Soo (Yoon Yeon Seok). Although Park Tae Soo used to treat him like a brother when they were younger, he started to feel a strong hatred towards Kang Chi when he misunderstood that Kang Chi is the main cause of the downfall of his family while Park Kyung Jo who always looked on him began to make use of Kang Chi to pave her way back to the noble status that her family once held after she was sold as a gisaeng to Chun Hwa Gwan and fate leads Kang Chi to meet up with Chun Soo Ryun, the head Gisaeng twenty years later after she encountered his mother...so his first love Park Kyung Jo (Lee Yoo Bi) will also be sold as a gisaeng?OMG!
    Frindaarch00ZarraJae
  • ZarraJaeZarraJae I♥JYJ Posts: 2,479Member

LEGEND

@Jillia But what did the evil guy tell her but the truth? He said that the maid hanged herself and he personally saw her brother being hanged. Why did SH blame WR so much and instead sided with Jo and bring him to WR's cave? She should at least try to kill Jo first.

Jilliaarch00suzyFTWsara1117
  • JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~ Posts: 8,403Member

IMMORTAL

ZarraJae said:
    @Jillia But what did the evil guy tell her but the truth? He said that the maid hanged herself and he personally saw her brother being hanged. Why did SH blame WR so much and instead sided with Jo and bring him to WR's cave? She should at least try to kill Jo first.
    @ZarraJae

I think it's because Wol Ryung lied to her....?? I'm not sure...haven't seen the episode with subtitles yet. :)

Obsession:
    무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
    imageimage
    Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
    obscuresalmonarch00
  • star+rollstar+roll Posts: 4,130Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013
    Yes, YW sounds awesome already.  Ready for the calming down scenes. 8->
    currently watching : witch's love, cunning single lady
    waiting for : you're all surrounded
    ZarraJaewrongtimebornahjummasara1117
  • syahrilaiyubsyahrilaiyub Posts: 922Member

SUPERSTAR

prepare of her eyes kang chi,.......fighting xD
    suzyFTWstar+rollsara1117
  • Jil.KrungJil.Krung Posts: 742Member

SUPERSTAR

@meisk: me too! I just cant wait to see the next episode. 
    The introduction about KC, YW and Yi Sun is burning my patience. 
    Who is Yi Sun? MBC has not reveal the actor who is going to play Yi Sun character right?
    I want to see action scenes from both 2 main characters and how YW can calm KC down.
    It reminds me the scenes of X-man 3 when Wolverine try to clam Jeans down so as not to let Jeans using her power, then kill her 
    I'm so curious right now. I just keep wondering whether YW will do the same as Wolverine or KC will be out of control and hurt YW like Jeans?

zy_minsuzyFTWZarraJaesara1117