Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Replies

• celywcelyw ♥ 이승기 ♥ Posts: 3,669Member

LEGEND

I love how KC says that YW is prettier than a girl... :D My ship is sailing once again hahaha :D

I know I shouldn't but in this ep I ship KC and CJ.... the part where he kissed her forehead and CJ hold on to his sleeves.... so sad... :((

Upcoming Movie: Today's Love
                                                                                     image Happy 10th Debut Anniversary image
                                                                       Lee Seung Gi singer thread image Lee Seung Gi actor thread
    nateko
  • sara1117sara1117 I ♥ Lee SeungGi Posts: 2,874Member

LEGEND

LEGEND

celyw said:
    I love how KC says that YW is prettier than a girl... :D My ship is sailing once again hahaha :D

I know I shouldn't but in this ep I ship KC and CJ.... the part where he kissed her forehead and CJ hold on to his sleeves.... so sad... :((

me too I though why the PD is doing this to us! so sad indeed :(

but my seat is still on the KC/YW ship

:D

• ZarraJaeZarraJae I♥JYJ Posts: 2,709Member

LEGEND

In my posts I mentioned a CY. Sorry it should read CJ. Tried to edit on the posts itself but I keep getting "error service unavailable" or "cannot find thread" so please bear with me, okay. Thanks.Btw, sorry for all the grammar and typing errors but my connection is pretty slow today so it's difficult everything right. :D ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

sara1117Frindastar+roll
  • FrindaFrinda Yeo Wool/Kang Chi Posts: 4,280Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013
    This got me a bit confused->

Spoiler:
    When we saw WR doing that,i thought he knew he was doing that!Now for sure,KC didn't try to make the leafs hide him so what happend here?It's the nature that protects a gumiho or it's gumiho power to use the nature??Or KC could do that without realise it?
    imageimage
    bloomingskysara1117andy78Sunflower_tx

LEGEND

dear Kang writer: since you suffering from KC disease, give the man sweet scenes and happy ending 8-> plus who wouldn't suffer from his disease. mm maybe you mean (LSG disease) 

FrindaSunflower_txrhaps
  • celywcelyw ♥ 이승기 ♥ Posts: 3,669Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013
    Frinda said:
    This got me a bit confused->

Spoiler:
    When we saw WR doing that,i thought he knew he was doing that!Now for sure,KC didn't try to make the leafs hide him so what happend here?It's the nature that protects a gumiho or it's gumiho power to use the nature??Or KC could do that without realise it?

yes I was about to ask anybody can explain why that happened? remember in the 1st 2 episode WR supposed to be some garden deity or what?

* I have suffering from LSG disease for very long.... and its getting more and more serious :P

Upcoming Movie: Today's Love
                                                                                     image Happy 10th Debut Anniversary image
                                                                       Lee Seung Gi singer thread image Lee Seung Gi actor thread
    Frindastar+rollsara1117
  • otchosaisotchosais Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 2,127Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    @Frinda, I will have to re-watch that part also..
    your question turned out to be my question now too.. lol

*WR used that kind of talent knowing that he CAN do it...
    *on that scene it looks like KC have done that UNKNOWINGLY...
    It must be the bracelet's power..

right. it must be it... since whenever KC is in a fight and that bracelet turns red, its a sign he is STRONGER than a normal human being can be..
    and in that instance when he needs to hide, he was hidden by the leaves...

maybe that bracelet's TALENT is to protect KC in emergency situations also ;)

and now we all know that that bracelet can also hold off the wolf inside KC too 
    DRAMAS I LOVE: MYLOVEFROMANOTHER STAR*IHEARYOURVOICE*MASTER'SSUN*CITYHUNTER*MGIG*GOONG*COFFEEPRINCE*PERSONALTASTE*ITSTARTEDWITHAKISS*SECRECTGARDEN*
    SUNGKYUNKWANSCANDAL*49DAYS*ANSWERMY1997*ANSWERME1994*INEEDROMANCE1*INEEDROMANCE2*SOULMATE*49DAYS*ZETTAIKARESHI*NODAMECANTABILE

LOVELeeMinHoJungilWoo;LeeSeungGi;LeeDongWook;JangGeunSuk;JooJiHoon;GongYoo;HyunBin;YoonShiYoon;MickyYooChun;KIMSOOHYUN

NowWatching: Marriage without Love; You're all surrounded; Fated to love you
    Frindasara1117star+roll
  • honeywellhoneywell CaliforniaPosts: 2,630Member

LEGEND

star+roll wrote: »
    This is how KC hangs out with all his male friends

At this point does kc still not know that yw is a girl?

• honeywellhoneywell CaliforniaPosts: 2,630Member

LEGEND

Don't jump ship don't! ! From what I can see CJ is just like kc's mom. She'll betray him and he'll realize she's not the one.
    sara1117 wrote: »
    celyw said:<br />
    <br />
    bloomingsky said:<br />
    I love how KC says that YW is prettier than a girl... :D My ship is sailing once again hahaha :D<br />

<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I know I shouldn't but in this ep I ship KC and CJ.... the part where he kissed her forehead and CJ hold on to his sleeves.... so sad... :(( <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    me too I though why the PD is doing this to us! so sad indeed :( but my seat is still on the KC/YW ship :D

sara1117celyw