Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Replies

• cafe99cafe99 Posts: 90Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    Among the school girls (and some of the boys too, lol), she is my favorite. :D
    “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.” 
    mankacahyaskylove07anoosha
  • aurora09aurora09 in front of my pdm1Posts: 430Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2012
    hyoyoung looks like yoon eun hye in coffe prince ,lol
    havent watch ep 4 yet ,,park seung ho is going to be interesting character. 
    how come goo nam soon say sorry to psh?looks like they have history 

my favourite couple 
    park seung ho-kang jo

skylove07cahyacafe99
  • HannahmiriamHannahmiriam RomaniaPosts: 691Member

SUPERSTAR

@reijaye I also think it's Jang Na Ra's voice. I'm glad I'm not delusional yet, because I've asked earlier and nobody answered, so I've been thinking that I was mistaken.
    I'm back!
    Of course I've kept my bad old habits, but I still condone yours. :D
  • milknhoney55milknhoney55 Posts: 71Member
    Watched episode 3 raw and read the recap over at dramabeans, can't wait for the subs. I really feel sorry for Nam-soon's character, and I feel like he's one hit away from beating the living daylights out of well everyone. Talk about a guy having a bad day, week, month, hell life. I look forward to seeing his growth. I still don't get the bully. I mean, I just don't.
  • hartofseekerhartofseeker Posts: 230Member

SUPERSTAR

Omgosh... mind blown* who would have thought.... of that being Namsoon's past O.O like one person i've seen so far who guessed anywhere close to this.. but this was still a surprise... leaving us clamoring to find out how the heck did he end up here, what exactly does he owe Heungsoo... Namsoon's character is getting a whole new shade and my mind's swirling from trying to reevaluate what he's like (not that i don't believe that his occasional displays of care towards his classmates and teacher were sincere and genuine, but more like this revelation makes some of his small reactions so much more meaningful, yet opening tons of other questions) and Jungho threatening him to steal a copy of the test??? o.o or... HaKyung popping pills? @___@ the twists are coming in so crazily i'm both excited and scared... 

School 2013's been receiving much love for portraying realistic problems teens in school go through... let's not veer from this strength!... 

Kangjoo... just have BALLS OF STEEL like she knows those guys are dangerous, but she has such confidence and directness that takes them by surprise and so she ironically pulls off crazy defenses without getting hurt. thumbs up* she's a hero =3 

anooshacahya
  • delisho24delisho24 St. LuciaPosts: 319Member

IDOL

ahhhh the bromance in this drama....BROMANCE <3 I don't know how to make gifs, but if i could...it'd be a bunch of BROMANCE between HyungSoo and NamSoon! two 1989ers in ruuuuvv....<3 hahaha. Quite a stellar cast. I'm kinda sad that the girl that looks like Park Shin Hye/EunHye (from Coffee Prince) wasn't played by YooBi (Choco from Nice Guy or the little bunny girl from Vampire Idol of which...Woobin (HyungSoo) was also in...) man they would be a KYUUUUTE couple ^_^

I like this Drama!! :-) something to replace my drama withdrawals since the end of Nice Guy

anoosha
  • stars4ustars4u Florida, USAPosts: 722Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    So good!
    Finally Kim Woo-bin is here, though the drama was good even before he came but the story just got layered up when he came along. I wonder what their back story is but I hope their conflict get cleared though not so soon I think... I hope we get flashbacks of how the Nam-soon and Heung-soo friendship was in the past, I want my bromance fix!
    Kang-joo has got to be one of my fave characters in the drama! She's just amazing!

I can't wait for more revelations and answers to my questions, hopefully some answers would be given instead of more questions.

EDIT

I also thought that maybe Namsoon had something to do with Heung-soo's injury.
    Now Watching:
    It's Okay It's Love  |  Fated to Love You  |  The Night Watchmen  |  Marriage, Not Dating  
    Glorious Day  |  Triangle 
    We Got Married  |  Running Man  |  Superman is Back  |  B1A4 One Fine Day | Youth Over Flowers

What an interesting reveal. So Nam-soon was in a gang led by Kim Woo-bin's character. Looks like old habits diehard. Interesting that NS is so willing to take orders still. Like is he doing this out of loyalty or out of some sort of apology (KWB's character's leg injury perhaps)? Can't wait for next week.

sadie910
  • dayoldbageldayoldbagel Posts: 35Member

What an interesting reveal. So Nam-soon was in a gang led by Kim Woo-bin's character. Looks like old habits diehard. Interesting that NS is so willing to take orders still. Like is he doing this out of loyalty or out of some sort of apology (KWB's character's leg injury perhaps)? Can't wait for next week.

my guess is that they got into trouble and nam soon ran away, leaving him behind leading to the injury...since Heung-soo said something about nam-soon being good at running away.  
    anoosha
  • ryeesaryeesa Posts: 222Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    I am watching way too many drama's at the moment was going to start watching School 2013 later on but I couldnt help myself and already started watching it lol. Really liking all the story lines and most of the characters, of course I love Nam soon but have to say Kang-joo is becoming a favourite too, so far really liking all her interactions with Heung-soo I do hope they will get more scenes together.

my guess is that they got into trouble and nam soon ran away, leaving him behind leading to the injury...since Heung-soo said something about nam-soon being good at running away.  
    I also think it is maybe some sort of apology the way Nam Soon has been acting around Heung Soo clearly something must have happened for him to be willing to do all those things for him. Also does this mean that NS also was held back a grade?
    sadie910milknhoney55anooshacahya
  • hamster428hamster428 Posts: 1,002Member

SUPERSTAR

I freakin' love all the characters in this drama. But my favorite for very good reasons is Go Namsoon. He's just so heartbreaking no matter what he does. Whether he's doing the beating, or receiving it. Whether he's apathetic, or rattled. It just seems like he's never consoled no matter which way he goes.
    And I wonder if the part where he got beat up in the past by KWB's gang is like hazing or what? And if he was actually the jjang?
    <3 Yoon Kye Sang, Im Joo Hwan, Chilbong
    anoosha
    I feel like Nam-Soon was a good student before something led him to join a gang. I hope this drama will remain interesting... it is fast moving. Loved the development of the two female student leads.
  • reijayereijaye seyoung fangurl Posts: 702Member

SUPERSTAR

Am i the only one liking the pairing between Kang Joo and Ha Kyung?
    so what's the term for bromance for girls??
    i really love them together!!!!

and EP5 is going to be intense!!! drugs and cheating??
    can't wait

Jilliaanooshajoccusadie910
  • anooshaanoosha Moonlight's Mosquito Posts: 3,872Member

LEGEND

edited December 2012

I loved EP4 too. I'm loving how Bromance and Sisteromance(Is there a word like this?Well I just made it) is being built. :x As always I loved Na Soon and Ha Kyung part alot. 8-> I will probably make Screencaps of that part later. I love the fact how these two people who are the last people in the school to say a word in the whole day, are talking so easily to each other about their problems and what they are afraid of and what they want. They just come natural when they are around each other.We got to know alittle more about Ha Kyung and Nam Soon yesterday. all of Ha Kyung Family have attended S University and that has put her on alot of pressure. Nam Soon had quit school in the middle school But we didn't get to know why. Hope we will get to know more about their background.

Omo Next week looks scary. I hope Ha Kyung and Nam Soon won't do anything stupid next week. :-SS  

"Human beings are members of a whole, In creation of one essence and soul. If one member is afflicted with pain, Other members uneasy will remain. If you've no sympathy for human pain, The name of human you cannot retain!"

~ Saadi Shirazi

reijayeJilliamilknhoney55
  • xiashenghanxiashenghan PhilippinesPosts: 996Member

IDOL

I've been seeing this drama a lot on site but I haven't watched it.
    But I'm planning to.
    Can someone please tell me any dramas that it is somewhat similar to?
    I mean I want to have a gist of it. So then I'll know if it's worth watching.
    I've been looking for dramas to watch and seeing Lee Jong Seuk here makes me want to watch it.

Thanks!^^