zee

Ahn Jae Hyun (Ahn Jae Hyeon)

안재현

leTmGUZ.jpg

• Name: Ahn Jae Hyeon (안재현)
  • Born: July 1, 1987
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height/weight: 186cm/67kg
  • Agency: ESteem (2009-current), Clumsy Media (2013-current)

Movies

• Fashion King (패션왕) as Won Ho (2014)

Drama Series

• You Who Came From the Stars as Cheon Yoon Jae (2014)

Music Video Appearances

• Cho Yong Pil 19th Album "Hello"  Teaser (2013)
  • "Sistar19 "Gone Not Around Any Longer"  MV (2013)
  • Baek A Yeon "Sad Song"  MV (2012)
  • K.Will "Please Don't"  MV (2012)

Broadcasting

• Roller Coaster (2012)
  • Lee Soo-Guen & Kim Byung-Man's High Society (2012-2013)
  • Singles' Trend Maker (2012)
  • Korea's Next Top Model (2012)
  • Music Talk Talk Marbling (2013)
  • Style Log 2013 (2013)

Endorsements

Ahn Jae Hyeon, LG U+, Korean National Tourism Organization, Hyundai Card, SKY VEGA, Canon, Hyundai Car, Bean Pole x JUUN.J, Philips, MLB, Adidas, J Accessory, SMART Uniforms, Jägermeister, PUMA.

Magazines

Arena, Esquire, Men's Health, Vogue, Nylon, Elle girl, CeCi, Style H, MAPS, Vogue girl, Cracker, Bling, MAPS, 1st look, Geek, Ceci Campus, Bazzar Man, Oasis, Urbanlike.

Modeling Shows

• Seoul Fashion Week (Line or circle, LEIGH, General idea, GROUNDWAVE, Vanhart di albazar, Jardin de chouette, Beyond Clost, PUSH BUTTON, STEVE J & YONI P, A dress, Dominic's Way, Munsoo Kwon)
  • Preview in Shanghai (TNGT, EXR)
  • Pret-a-Porter Busan (TROA, Kohshin Satoh)
  • Korea Fashion Design Contest (General Idea)
  • Korea Heritage Fashion Show (Caruso)
  • Solid Homme

Awards

8th Asian Model Awards Fashion Model Award (2013)
4th Asian Model Awards Rookie Model Award (2009)

Please read : Soompi Rules, News & Feedback

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New face Ahn Jae Hyun gains attention with K.Will’s music video

20121011_anjaehyun_kwill.jpeg

Seeing K.Will‘s music video for “Please Don’t…“, fans were met with a refreshingly shocking ending that left them laughing and leaving praises for the video.

Fans responded passionately and sent praises for the singer and the actors for tackling a topic that is usually not touched upon. Fans, who watched the music video, commented, “I watched it again after the ending, and I can see the hints“, “It should have been INFINITE’s Hoya!“, and “I like the way the topic was handled. Good job!

With the video gaining much attention, fans were naturally left curious about the other actor in the video besides Seo In Guk and Dasom. It turns out the third actor is model Ahn Jae Hyun, who was awarded the Rookie Award at the 2009 Asia Model Awards, and has been active through various magazines and fashion shows. His appearance in K.Will’s music video gained him many fans due to his gentle charms, as well as his soft looks and an impressive height of 186 cm.

Have you watched the music video yet? If not, check it out below!

sc: allkpop

s Health - April 2012 * VOGUE girl - February 2012 * ELLE girl - January 2012

large_26349.jpglarge_26348.jpglarge_26347.jpglarge_25097.jpglarge_25769.jpglarge_25768.jpg
tag : ahn jae hyun, ahn jae hyeon, ahn jaehyun, ahn jaehyeon, jaehyun, jaehyeon, k.will, model, in guk, dasom, ulzzang, rookie.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

January 5, 2014
An Jae Hyun and Park Se Young, joined the movie ‘Fashion King’… work with Joo Won
Source: Innolife Korea8227_1.jpg
An Jae-Hyun and Park Se-Young will join the movie ‘Fashion King’. An Jae-Hyun and Park Se-Young who receive attention as the star in next generation, were casted at the movie, which is based on webtoon.
Lately Ahn Jae-Hyun who gained popularity by the role of Chun Yoon-Jae, the younger brother of Jeon Ji-Hyun at SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘You who Came From Stars’, will debut to screen for ‘Fashion King’. In the movie Ahn Jae-Hyun will be the role of Kim Won-Ho the man who receives attention for his appearance and fashion sense. Kim Won-Ho will be the rival of Woo Gi-Myung(Joo Won) for ‘Fashion King’, so the fight between them receives attentions. Park Se-Young who appeared at ‘Man from the Equator’, ‘Faith’, and ‘School 2013’, and decided to appear at ‘We Got Married’ with 2PM Jang Woo-Young’, was selected for the heroine of ‘Fashion King’.
In the movie Park Se-Young will perform the role of Hye-Jin, who stole the heart of Woo Gi-Myung(Joo Won). Park Se-Young will challenge to the screen again, after the last work ‘Cat Funeral’ with Gang In. [Photo=HB, SALT Entertainment]

January 25, 2014
“The younger brother of Jun Ji Hyun” An Jae Hyun, ‘Fashion King’ casting… the rival of Joo Won
Source: Innolife Korea
8436_1.jpg
The new actor An Jae-Hyun was casted for the movie after the debut to drama.
An Jae-Hyun is appearing for the role of younger brother of Chun Song-Yi(Jun Ji-Hyun) at SBS Wednesday-Thursday ‘My Love From the Star’, gaining popularity between home theater.An Jae-Hyun from a model, established a solid foothold by exposing prominence at collections of famous designers, Choi Bum-Seok and Jang Gwang-Hyo. For his tall height, attractive appearance, and acting ability, he caught viewers by his debut drama, ‘My Love From the Star’. Lately An Jae-Hyun was cast in the movie ‘Fashion King’, having screen debut ahead. He will be the rival of Joo Won at ‘Fashion King’.
Entertainment noticed, “An Jae-Hyun will concentrating on the drama ‘My Love From the Star’and the movie ‘Fashion King’.” Before the debut he is receiving attentions from drama and film business. [Photo=HB Entertainment]

February 20, 2014
'Love From Star' Ahn Jae Hyeon mentions Kim Soo Hyeon & Jeon Ji Hyeon's wedding "approval as brother-in-law"
Source: Innolife Korea
8690_1.jpg

On the 18th episode of SBS 'Love From Star,' Cheon Yoon-Jae visited Do Min-Joon and asked him to take care of his older sister Cheon Song-Yee. 
This day, Cheon Yoon-Jae visited Do Min-Joon's house saying, "I have something to talk to you about." He then said, "I'll be straightforward. I like you." 
Surprised, Do Min-Joon answered briefly, "Oh, thanks." Cheon Yoon-Jae said, "My mom is the troubled one but I'll take care of her. She might say 'yes' if I promise that I won't run away from home anymore since the 3rd grade." 
Do Min-Joon asked, "Say 'yes' to what?" and Cheon Yoon-Jae answered, "Your weddinf. I don't want anything big. It's the person that's most important. And you have the purity of loving the stars, right? That seduced me. But do promise me. Make my sister happy forever." 
[picture=SBS 'Love From Star' capture]

February 24, 2014
Ahn Jae Hyeon and Jung Joon Young Announced as New MCs of M COUNTDOWN
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Taking over Kim Woo Bin’s spot, Ahn Jae Hyeon and Jung Joon Young have been named the new MCs of Mnet’s M COUNTDOWN.
Ahn Jae Hyeon and Jung Joon Young Announced as New MCs of M COUNTDOWN
22611783.jpg

Mnet announced on February 24 that Ahn Jae Hyeon and Jung Joon Young will be the new MCs starting February 27’s broadcast. 
Both Jung Joon Young and Ahn Jae Hyeon have past MC experiences for radio and fashion programs. They are also gaining much attention for their roles in KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days and SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars individually. 
Both stars tweeted out the news through their personal Twitter accounts, especially with Ahn Jae Hyeon saying, "See you every Thursday!" 
The two will begin hosting M COUNTDOWN on February 27 with the program’s new format. 

Photo credit: Siero, Ahn Jae Hyeon’s Twitter

Archived