Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

Replies

• VISAYVISAY Posts: 477Member

SUPERSTAR

Here are some of the insights on our beloved Chaeki taken from the Baidu forum :x

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

The persimmon in Picture 1 and Picture 3 shows that the scenes with Eungi, Maru, Choco and Park Jae-Gil was all filmed on the same night. Thus I can conclude that all the actors/actresses arrived at the filming location around the same time.

Picture 1 and Picture 2:
    Joongki and Kwangsoo were not wearing their coats which proved that in picture 1, Joongki was going to film a scene with Kwangsoo or has already finished with the filming of their scene(s). However, there was a green pouch in Picture 1 which was not present in Picture 2. This was probably due to the fact that there was some time difference between the photos. Chaewon wearing her coat and holding the script in picture 2 gave me the idea that she hasn't started filming for her scenes.

Thus I came to these conclusions:
    1) In Picture 1, Joongki was preparing to film his scene(s) with Kwangsoo.
    2) In Picture 2, Kwangsoo finished filming his scene(s) with Maru and Chaewon was still waiting for her scenes.
    3) Joongki and Kwangsoo's scene(s) was the first one to be filmed.

Picture 3:
    Chaewon taking off her coat and the presence of the "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" storybook showed that filming for her scenes was about to start/has started. However, Joongki was not present in the photo. Thus, I concluded that they were done filming the scene with Chaewon and Joongki. (The storybook was also placed at a side)

The whole filming sequence should be like this: Joongki's own scene -> Joongki and Kwangsoo's scene -> Chaeki's scene -> Chaewon, Kwangsoo and Choco's scene -> Chaewon and Kwangsoo's scene.
    ------------------------

I figured out the time sequence simply to prove my point: There was no need for Joongki to share scripts with Chaewon in the first place. 

Filming was going to start with Joongki's scene (First scene) upon all the actors/actresses' arrival yet he still chose to share the script with Chaewon. Look at the script Chaewon was holding in Picture 2 - The script was most probably Chaewon's. Even if Joongki forgot to bring his script, he could share the script with Kwangsoo whom he was going to film the scene with. Why did he choose to share the script with Chaewon? Furthermore when Chaeki shared the script, they were reading their lines with other people, not with each other. (Joongki with Kwangsoo/Chaewon with Kwangsoo and Choco)

This whole script sharing simply didn't make sense. Wouldn't sharing one script to read two different characters' lines make things very inconvenient? Joongki, is this what you call 'simply colleagues'? Aren't you closer to Kwangsoo?

Credit: ctt319416 @ Chaeki Baidu Thread

------------------------

Wow, the Chaeki shippers at the Baidu forum really amaze me. :-O

omg who did this full detailed observation daebak to you lol!
    rulezhine

SUPERSTAR

Recently I was reading a chaeki fanfic which wrote abt how JK accidentally met CW at writer lee's house before NG filming. He was awkward with CW because he thot CW seem so proud and cold. However when they discussed their script, JK realised that the way to CW's heart was through script discussion. I find this so amusing especially when I see the BTs photos

Did everyone realise that during rain confession, JK actually had no lines at all, its our CW who has tons of "confessions" to say. But look at the Bts photos, JK who had no lines in the scene, was holding the script for our CW to read. Also at that time, chaeki comfort level with each other was not high, just look at the distance they stood. It was actually quite tiring for JK to hold the script in such a way for CW to read......

Its seem very clear to me that JK was helping CW to memorise her lines with Lee Kwang Soo. (see CW's hands and the way she was looking in front and talking to herself). Last photo felt like JK giving some pointers to CW....... Because like I said, chaeki's scene was a silence and simple scene of MR looking at EG reading her book. I really find it very sweet there, JK as a mere colleague helping CW with her lines with Lee kwang soo. 

Now every toast just try to remember how our CW always harp abt happiness filming NG because of same age friend and  abt how much she enjoyed discussing her "script" with....LOL. He sure knows the way to her heart.

Sometimes I think I can write a thesis to show how close chaeki are. I also recalled how initially I was rolling my eyes when CW said JK is a mere colleague and she does not understand him as a man. I totally cant understand why JK is not a friend to CW at that time. I realised now that how impt it is to toasts when "CW said that JK is a mere colleague" because it is this exact statement that shows "Chaeki are more than friends". There is nothing wrong with CLARIFYING your relationship but when you try too hard to DISTANCE yourself away from that person especially when the reporter was merely asking an innocent question" you and song joong ki seem getting along well together?".......CW really has a lot to learn from her PR pro colleague.

Some people care too much. I think it's called love.
    Excerpt from "What happened in Aomori" 

i'm waiting for your chaeki thesis my dear i'm glad you are an excellent chaeki analist lol!
    rulezhine
  • lucky120593lucky120593 Posts: 352Member

SUPERSTAR

After reading all the extremely detailed analysis from Baidu, I think I am very unfortunate for not knowing how to read chinese.. I mean, damn! those baiduers were REALLY observant to the max! They noticed even the smallest details in the pictures like the persimmon, the pouch, the coat, the book..and with that, they could actually predict the whole filming sequences! Woah, I'm impressed!! oh, If only I could understand and read Chinese.. I think I'll be lurking there like 24/7..

MOON CHAE WON
    Forever my Queen.. Simply a GODDESS
    p1n6an2012rulezhine
  • rulezhinerulezhine Naughties and Moonlight + Ki Aile = Burning Toast JakartaPosts: 4,271Member

LEGEND

EunMaru Moments

Via: NG DC

If u are the moonlight visit us at moonchaewon.net :DAwesome...via: NG DC        
     http://www.moonchaewon.net                  @BurningToast_ID                                                  
      next destination: Good Doctor

fairyepic3chocolateshirayurip1n6an2012

SUPERSTAR

CHAEKI inLOVE

made-in-heaven

sidenote: Stare only at Chaeki not on Angels' ~ uncircumcise baby wald

@jeonghyang

thanks to your beautiful and wholesome chaeki fan arts i thought you're only good at being naughty lol!

rulezhinep1n6an2012

SUPERSTAR

i think the baby angels above are females for me it's still wholesome lol!
    rulezhinep1n6an2012

SUPERSTAR

rulezhine said:
    Chaeki Saegguk Gif

Via: NG DC

everytime i see chaeki in this attire this reminds me my SAEGUK CHAEKI PERVY MODE lol! 
    rulezhinep1n6an2012
  • kimberlyyukimberlyyu Posts: 50Member

IDOL

can someone tell me when is the next time we could be able to see my favorite OTP (chaeki obvious) Maybe you don't know and maybe you do know .... who knows!! I can't wait for the next time we'll have a chance to see them together..
    rulezhinelovelyspy
  • namidajanainamidajanai Posts: 177Member

SUPERSTAR

mulberry9 wrote: »
    From NG wrap up party.. very similar poses :)

Sorry to qoute @mulberry9 I just can't help it when this two an actually conjure up a same pose during the same night, tell me again why this two should be together?! This is why, even when they are not together their pose are the same
    =)) Talk about telepathy;) oh and is that a ring on mcw left finger? Ehem ehem :-B 8->
    rulezhinep1n6an2012lovechaeki