Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

Replies

• vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Posts: 846Member

SUPERSTAR

@briseis: why didn't SJ use the armor that OJ designed before? ;))
    Jilliaobscuresalmon
  • ardentlyardently California, United StatesPosts: 1,367Member

SUPERSTAR

Jillia said:
    @vaiduakhu

That's what I thought too... Why isn't he for god's sake using OJ's amor instead of this cotton/linen shirt?? =)) =))
    He probably did. The armour was kept and treasured by him.  That will be the big surprise in the next episode.  I can't wait for the next Monday to come.  Counting the days.  We are 15 to 16 hrs late with Asian time.  
    Jillialexus123xtaeheexguadi
  • vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Posts: 846Member

SUPERSTAR

@Jillia: that smile makes me secretly hope their love story would have a happy ending although that's impossible.
    It even reminds me of Lee San, Wind of The Palace drama.
    In that drama, Lee San, Sukjong's grandchild, at least have a peaceful & happy marriage with Seong Song-yeon.
    I hope the same result for LS & OJ. But it's just like dandelion seed floating in the wind :).

Jilliaobscuresalmonalways.happyguadi
  • megurimeguri Denpasar, Bali, IndonesiaPosts: 15Member
    irenns said:
    NEWMARIO said:

cr: as labeled
    ummm, don't you think her Jeogori is too short? when standing next to other maid, it makes her look somewhat provocative (???)

ughh im convinced that adult Ja Kyung's the same rival kitchen maid in Dae Janggeum.. OMG, in that inspection scene she looks soooooooo fake.. yeah, i hate her I bet the Sanggong is aware of that and will champion OJ later on.  She doesn't really need a fairy godmother but it makes me feel better (me being selfish here) if there's someone who's not using her on her side
    I realize it too!
    I think, are she not get a punishment if dressing like it??
    But I understand when I know, the court lady can dressing like it, because they were King's woman who should have a beauty appearance. unless court lady in Palace Kitchen (Because they serving food for King, they can't wore a make up)...

lexus123guadi
    meguri said:
    irenns said:
    NEWMARIO said:

cr: as labeled
    ummm, don't you think her Jeogori is too short? when standing next to other maid, it makes her look somewhat provocative (???)

ughh im convinced that adult Ja Kyung's the same rival kitchen maid in Dae Janggeum.. OMG, in that inspection scene she looks soooooooo fake.. yeah, i hate her I bet the Sanggong is aware of that and will champion OJ later on.  She doesn't really need a fairy godmother but it makes me feel better (me being selfish here) if there's someone who's not using her on her side
    I realize it too!
    I think, are she not get a punishment if dressing like it??
    But I understand when I know, the court lady can dressing like it, because they were King's woman who should have a beauty appearance. unless court lady in Palace Kitchen (Because they serving food for King, they can't wore a make up)...

and, the Internal Biro Court Lady,, they can't wore a make up and a norigae too, because they were a discipline team inside Gungnyeo.
    lexus123guadi
    vaiduakhu said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Courtesy to 매화꽃 @ DC KTH
    This all picture is so beautifull,, I'm very like them^_^
    lexus123xtaeheexxianzhongfanguadi