Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

LEGEND

I SAW MINHO...SHINEE n AMBER ON MBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS SULLI???? she must be behind somewhere...

imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

Judith09chocwenztikah
  • foxiscullyfoxiscully Posts: 1,145Member

SUPERSTAR

OMG...what happened now???? gosh...back read back read back read.... :(

FoxiFangirling @ The MAD Fox - Marvelling Movies, Music, Mangas, Animes & Dramas
    FoxiFics @ AsianFanfics.Com & Fanfiction.Net - Let your imagination fly
    FoxiFingers currently writing I Hear Your Voice : Echoes of the Heart
    FoxiFingers recently completed Fireflies
    sarah_linabananalichocwenztikah
  • fizazfizaz Posts: 1,281Member

SUPERSTAR

bananali said:
    I SAW MINHO...SHINEE n AMBER ON MBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS SULLI???? she must be behind somewhere...
    ahh chinca?? keep looking then :D

tikahnislatifliana

LEGEND

@fizaz.. are u watching sis??

imageimage

tikah
  • citychickcitychick Posts: 91Member
    Where are the f(x) girls?  Does anyone know?
    tikah
  • fizazfizaz Posts: 1,281Member

SUPERSTAR

@bananali - no dear. its time for me to bring my kids to bed now. but will switch to phone mode later :)

bananalitikah

LEGEND

citychick said:
    @citychick.. I just saw SHINee and Amber on MBC Gayo just a min ago... but not sure where is Sulli... i think she's nearby...

imageimage

chocwenztikah
  • citychickcitychick Posts: 91Member
    bananali said:
    citychick said:
    @citychick.. I just saw SHINee and Amber on MBC Gayo just a min ago... but not sure where is Sulli... i think she's nearby...
    Oh, thanks!  I only saw the Shinee boys.  Too bad the MCs didn't even talk to the girls.  :-(
    tikah

LEGEND

@chocwenz.. I want ur autograph too.. hahahaha.. thanks chingu... u r also a firm believer.. i salute u.... ^:)^ ^:)^

imageimage

chocwenztikahlianaravissant

LEGEND

citychick said:
    bananali said:
    citychick said:
    Oh, thanks!  I only saw the Shinee boys.  Too bad the MCs didn't even talk to the girls.  :-(
    @citychick.. I think the MC did ask Miss A's Suzy.. if not wrong.. but never ask fx.. haiyo... I saw them asking SHINee... then i turn ard n saw Amber behind..but not Sulli....

imageimage

tikah

LEGEND

2 more points to add to the previous post:

1/ Am I right that Minho mentioned Sulli at the beginning in his acceptance speech?

2/ Am I right that Sulli was asked about being a couple with Minho in TTBy during the interview of Red Carpet and she was thankful for that?

So, Minsul shippers, stay strong !!!

@Timnat2010... ARASSO my dear!!!! MINSUL SHIPPERS BELIEVE IN MINSUL!!!! I shld go back n trace ur post la.. ur posts always makes me feel positive.. thanks ya my chingu... u have my utmost respect.. ;) ;) :-bd

imageimage

chocwenztikah
This discussion has been closed.