Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

LEGEND

I SAW MINHO...SHINEE n AMBER ON MBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS SULLI???? she must be behind somewhere...

imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

Judith09chocwenztikah
  • foxiscullyfoxiscully Posts: 1,145Member

SUPERSTAR

OMG...what happened now???? gosh...back read back read back read.... :(

FoxiFangirling @ The MAD Fox - Marvelling Movies, Music, Mangas, Animes & Dramas
    FoxiFics @ AsianFanfics.Com & Fanfiction.Net - Let your imagination fly
    FoxiFingers currently writing I Hear Your Voice : Echoes of the Heart
    FoxiFingers recently completed Fireflies
    sarah_linabananalichocwenztikah
  • fizazfizaz Posts: 1,281Member

SUPERSTAR

bananali said:
    I SAW MINHO...SHINEE n AMBER ON MBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS SULLI???? she must be behind somewhere...
    ahh chinca?? keep looking then :D

tikahnislatifliana

LEGEND

@fizaz.. are u watching sis??

imageimage

tikah
  • citychickcitychick Posts: 91Member
    Where are the f(x) girls?  Does anyone know?
    tikah
  • fizazfizaz Posts: 1,281Member

SUPERSTAR

@bananali - no dear. its time for me to bring my kids to bed now. but will switch to phone mode later :)

bananalitikah

LEGEND

citychick said:
    @citychick.. I just saw SHINee and Amber on MBC Gayo just a min ago... but not sure where is Sulli... i think she's nearby...

imageimage

chocwenztikah
  • citychickcitychick Posts: 91Member
    bananali said:
    citychick said:
    @citychick.. I just saw SHINee and Amber on MBC Gayo just a min ago... but not sure where is Sulli... i think she's nearby...
    Oh, thanks!  I only saw the Shinee boys.  Too bad the MCs didn't even talk to the girls.  :-(
    tikah

LEGEND

@chocwenz.. I want ur autograph too.. hahahaha.. thanks chingu... u r also a firm believer.. i salute u.... ^:)^ ^:)^

imageimage

chocwenztikahlianaravissant

LEGEND

citychick said:
    bananali said:
    citychick said:
    Oh, thanks!  I only saw the Shinee boys.  Too bad the MCs didn't even talk to the girls.  :-(
    @citychick.. I think the MC did ask Miss A's Suzy.. if not wrong.. but never ask fx.. haiyo... I saw them asking SHINee... then i turn ard n saw Amber behind..but not Sulli....

imageimage

tikah

LEGEND

2 more points to add to the previous post:

1/ Am I right that Minho mentioned Sulli at the beginning in his acceptance speech?

2/ Am I right that Sulli was asked about being a couple with Minho in TTBy during the interview of Red Carpet and she was thankful for that?

So, Minsul shippers, stay strong !!!

@Timnat2010... ARASSO my dear!!!! MINSUL SHIPPERS BELIEVE IN MINSUL!!!! I shld go back n trace ur post la.. ur posts always makes me feel positive.. thanks ya my chingu... u have my utmost respect.. ;) ;) :-bd

imageimage

chocwenztikah
This discussion has been closed.