Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

11361371391411422210

Replies

  • zeezee Posts: 2,202Member

    LEGEND

    stekatta said:
    zee said:
    them in the same CF but at different times, it's taken individually...

    let's talk about it!!

    SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli reveal dead sexy CFs for ‘Auction’

    Attention fangirls everywhere — this CF may just make you run and stuff your head into a freezer because it’s just that hot!

    As promised from earlier teaser photos, SHINee‘s Minho makes a ‘drop dead sexy’ transformation for his CF with ‘Auction‘. The commercial grabs your attention right off the bat, as Minho storms into the room while taking off his shirt. Model Goo Eun Ae moves towards him, and between them, objects get broken before Minho pins her to the wall.

    Ultimately, Minho smirks, “I’m not worried“, and the CF cuts out to an announcement that declares a shopping mall is having an ‘all-kill’ sale — implying that he could easily replace the broken objects.

    Check out the CF below!


    The same company (and sale!) also filmed a CF with f(x)’s Sulli, who turns into a playful bad girl, destroying feather pillows and various objects in a pillow fight.

    I've seen these pictures and videos posted many times before...it's really too bad they didn't do the CF together, because the AUCTION people had the foresight to cast them at the same time for two different commercials. They probably could have saved some production money and had them do two different commercials with both of them acting in it. ;-)
    @stekatta I only saw Sulli version for this CF before, I don't know if minho was in it too.. ahh this is a good news for me, never too late to know more abt minsul.. :x 8-> love ur statement so much, it would be nice if they in one CF for next time! :x
    bananalitikah
  • zeezee Posts: 2,202Member

    LEGEND

    @zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
    wkwkw,,
    I just think about an awkward thing,
    bgaimana klo kamu jadi duta minsul di kalimantan dan saya jadi duta minsul di sulawesi? kocak deh pasti, hahaha... :D =))
    tapi anggotanya dapet darimana :( =))
    zheisyabananalitikah
  • minsullove77minsullove77 AustraliaPosts: 49Member

    IDOL

    bananali said:
    zheisya said:
    bananali said:
    zheisya said:
    Somehow I prefer minho and sulli living in their KTJ AND GJH character. Rather then the way they behave in reality. image" alt="8->" src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/105.gif" width="1" height="1">
    Is like in the show, that's the real them. Enjoying themselves with 1another. Like a teenage student should behave. Without boundaries.. They should bring their character to the reality.
    Sulli said GJH is the real her. You know, she supposed to act cute and cool in f(x), but actually she's tomboy type and cheerful girl. So maybe that's why she didn't change her hair eventhough she can get hair extension. She feels happy with this new look.
    About Minho, he said KTJ is 50% of him. Sporty and popular, except the family part.

    @eva21
    Do you think HK fans also Minsul shippers? And do you think we can get some Minsul news in Shinee concert?


    @zheisya Did u notice that Sulli's style nowadays is more of the boyish-girlish (androgynous) style rather than girlish... like her prev f(x) image.. perhaps she is more comfortable with the new style...


    @bananali
    yuppy... She blends GJH image with her image haha... Actually I like her prev hair, long straight black hair, but seeing her with short hair beside Minho is more exciting. Who knows he might be thinking of her as his GJH haha..

    @eva21
    then I'm counting on you for the updates, coz I can't read baidu or weibo :)
    eva21 said:
    Definitely some are Minsul shippers.. and I believe some are fans from baidu..also maybe from soompi here since some are English speaking..there are more and more supporters and people begin to realise they are close before the drama and start digging their news..
    Actually I am waiting for pic of Shinee in the airport today... I want to see Minho's reaction now, angry, happy, frustrated???
    As for the concert, he might not disclose anything about Sulli I guess cos it's Shinee's concert.. the last time Shinee's Taiwan concert... Minho did not really mention TTBY..but he was very shy...
    But who knows.. I hope to see he is happy if so... he might reveal something??? you know when someone is in love ... he glows!!! So we wait and see...

    @zheisya It's nice if we both can read Baidu or Weibo stuffs ya.. these 2 sites alwayshave all kinds of interesting news (esp entertainment-related..haha..)

    @eva21 That's good news if indeed there's MinSul shippers there.. our ship will b strengthened.. even better because they can provide us with direct news.. hehe.. me too waiting for pics of them at the airport.. I guess @lianaestimo will bring us soon tonight..haha.. no pressure chingu..  :)>-  Hopefully we can see a smiling Minho!!


    Which weibo and baidubaike addresses ???? Please tell me :)
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

    LEGEND

    zee said:

    I only saw Sulli version for this CF before, I don't know if minho was in it too.. ahh this is a good news for me, never too late to know more abt minsul.. :x 8-> love ur statement so much, it would be nice if they in one CF for next time! :x
    Yeah, the Sulli version has Shin Won Ho (from Cross Gene and the drama Big) in it, but in the actual CF you barely get to see him! Anyway, I hope Minsul does a CF together (other than the Naver BAND app).
    zheisya said:

    You know, when the news came out, the fans are going crazy coz they thought Minsul did the CF together! Look at the title :
    SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli reveal dead sexy CFs for ‘Auction’


    They got strong response, just like when the news about them being the main leads announced. I read the comments in allkpop and it's quite scary you know... I'm glad they didn't do the CF together at that time, but I wish they have more CFs together now, since more people seemed accepted them together.

    Yeah, I was reading some of the comments on allkpop and if they did this commercial together awhile back it would have been awkward. Now they've been together in TTBY for a few months now, it might be easier for them, and more "acceptable" to the public if they did a CF together today. I hope it's true. I'd love to see another magazine pictorial if they don't do a CF. They looked cute in the Vogue Girl one.
    zheisyabananalizeetikah
  • bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

    LEGEND

    bananali said:
    zheisya said:
    bananali said:
    zheisya said:
    Somehow I prefer minho and sulli living in their KTJ AND GJH character. Rather then the way they behave in reality. image" alt="8->" src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/105.gif" width="1" height="1">
    Is like in the show, that's the real them. Enjoying themselves with 1another. Like a teenage student should behave. Without boundaries.. They should bring their character to the reality.
    Sulli said GJH is the real her. You know, she supposed to act cute and cool in f(x), but actually she's tomboy type and cheerful girl. So maybe that's why she didn't change her hair eventhough she can get hair extension. She feels happy with this new look.
    About Minho, he said KTJ is 50% of him. Sporty and popular, except the family part.

    @eva21
    Do you think HK fans also Minsul shippers? And do you think we can get some Minsul news in Shinee concert?


    @zheisya Did u notice that Sulli's style nowadays is more of the boyish-girlish (androgynous) style rather than girlish... like her prev f(x) image.. perhaps she is more comfortable with the new style...


    @bananali
    yuppy... She blends GJH image with her image haha... Actually I like her prev hair, long straight black hair, but seeing her with short hair beside Minho is more exciting. Who knows he might be thinking of her as his GJH haha..

    @eva21
    then I'm counting on you for the updates, coz I can't read baidu or weibo :)
    eva21 said:
    Definitely some are Minsul shippers.. and I believe some are fans from baidu..also maybe from soompi here since some are English speaking..there are more and more supporters and people begin to realise they are close before the drama and start digging their news..
    Actually I am waiting for pic of Shinee in the airport today... I want to see Minho's reaction now, angry, happy, frustrated???
    As for the concert, he might not disclose anything about Sulli I guess cos it's Shinee's concert.. the last time Shinee's Taiwan concert... Minho did not really mention TTBY..but he was very shy...
    But who knows.. I hope to see he is happy if so... he might reveal something??? you know when someone is in love ... he glows!!! So we wait and see...

    @zheisya It's nice if we both can read Baidu or Weibo stuffs ya.. these 2 sites alwayshave all kinds of interesting news (esp entertainment-related..haha..)

    @eva21 That's good news if indeed there's MinSul shippers there.. our ship will b strengthened.. even better because they can provide us with direct news.. hehe.. me too waiting for pics of them at the airport.. I guess @lianaestimo will bring us soon tonight..haha.. no pressure chingu..  :)>-  Hopefully we can see a smiling Minho!!


    Which weibo and baidubaike addresses ???? Please tell me :)
    @minsullove77.. I just meant that it will b good if me and @zheisya can read Chinese because we can read anything we want on Baidu and Weibo.. yeap..no web address in particular...no worries dear..  ;) ;)

                                         imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

    minsullove77tikah
  • lianaliana Posts: 4,042Member

    LEGEND

    Why English is a universal language

    Because unlike other languages, English is taught in every country in the world and many people can understand English than other languages. 

    Goodnight everyone >:D<
    RESPECT. Give it to get it.
    tikah
  • zheisyazheisya Posts: 917Member
    edited October 2012
    @minsullove77
    you should ask @eva21 or @Timnat2010 coz usually they brought info from there.

    @zee
    now allkpop disable its comments I think, coz a while ago they mistaken some news about Bigbang concert and angry fans buzzing there..
    imageimage
  • eva21eva21 Posts: 1,004Member

    SUPERSTAR

    Why English is a universal language

    Because unlike other languages, English is taught in every country in the world and many people can understand English than other languages. 

    Goodnight everyone >:D<
    @lianaestimo

    Good night! you have sweet dream! hope to see more pics tomorrow!
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • iamaleaiamalea Posts: 11Member

    zee said:
    @zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
    wkwkw,,
    I just think about an awkward thing,
    bgaimana klo kamu jadi duta minsul di kalimantan dan saya jadi duta minsul di sulawesi? kocak deh pasti, hahaha... :D =))
    tapi anggotanya dapet darimana :( =))
    kalo gitu saya ikutan dong, saya jadi duta minsul dari bogor..hahahahha
    image
    zheisyabananalizeetikah
  • bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

    LEGEND

    stekatta said:
    zee said:
    them in the same CF but at different times, it's taken individually...

    let's talk about it!!

    SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli reveal dead sexy CFs for ‘Auction’

    Attention fangirls everywhere — this CF may just make you run and stuff your head into a freezer because it’s just that hot!

    As promised from earlier teaser photos, SHINee‘s Minho makes a ‘drop dead sexy’ transformation for his CF with ‘Auction‘. The commercial grabs your attention right off the bat, as Minho storms into the room while taking off his shirt. Model Goo Eun Ae moves towards him, and between them, objects get broken before Minho pins her to the wall.

    Ultimately, Minho smirks, “I’m not worried“, and the CF cuts out to an announcement that declares a shopping mall is having an ‘all-kill’ sale — implying that he could easily replace the broken objects.

    Check out the CF below!


    The same company (and sale!) also filmed a CF with f(x)’s Sulli, who turns into a playful bad girl, destroying feather pillows and various objects in a pillow fight.

    I've seen these pictures and videos posted many times before...it's really too bad they didn't do the CF together, because the AUCTION people had the foresight to cast them at the same time for two different commercials. They probably could have saved some production money and had them do two different commercials with both of them acting in it. ;-)
    Ehm... I'm guessing mayb the AUCTION people wanted to target the two different CFs to two different target segments.. Minho's CF for the ladies, Sulli's CF for the guys.. but I agree with u though on the production costs.. it would have been a cheaper option if they have both of them in it.. 

                                         imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

    tikah
  • iamaleaiamalea Posts: 11Member
    bananali said:
    zheisya said:
    iamalea said:
    I missed a lot of news
    I miss their moments together.
    You need to come here everyday hahaha...
    bananali said:
    zee said:
    zheisya said:
    If SULLI becomes Special Guest in Shinee Concert just like Sandara to Bigbang Concert in Manila, we might die of happiness!
    AGREE !!! :x <:-P
    muahahahaha.. I SECOND THE MOTION!!!! Die again, Reborn again.. sounds like some tagline..  =))
    But the possibility is too small, since they met already yesterday... But actually if she comes there, they'll promote TTBY. Who knows, coz it seemed Chinese fans are Minsul shippers too.

    @zheisya What a good idea!! Anyways, Minho and Sulli never go and promote TTBY together right so far?? As long as they are together, that's a good enough reason.. hahah.. but ehm.. but how ya.. it seems they are so busy with their groups right now.. I wonder whether SM Ent will allow them to go ard promoting TTBY...

    @iamalea... U shld visit this thread almost everyday... u'll b surprised at the treasures in store..  n u'll b addicted to it in no time (don't say I don't warn u first ya.. :P ) 

    I come to this thread every day, but I was too confused because a lot of updates from you. I had to read it one by one but then I got confused what should i commented
    image
    foxiscullytikah
  • bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

    LEGEND

    Why English is a universal language

    Because unlike other languages, English is taught in every country in the world and many people can understand English than other languages. 

    Goodnight everyone >:D<
    @lianaestimo Have a good rest chingu!! Good nite n sweet dreams...  :-bd  ;)

                                         imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

  • eva21eva21 Posts: 1,004Member

    SUPERSTAR


    one more thing as this is for my own good :)

    image

    Goodnight!
    LOL!!! I love your broom!!!
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    counsel05
  • zheisyazheisya Posts: 917Member
    edited October 2012
    @zee
    there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers and I'm crazily buzzing there promoting Minho haha..., also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there, really craving with their public interactions  haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...
    CFs please...

    @iamlea
    monggo... :)
    imageimage
    tikah
  • bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

    LEGEND

    edited October 2012
    iamalea said:

    zee said:
    @zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
    wkwkw,,
    I just think about an awkward thing,
    bgaimana klo kamu jadi duta minsul di kalimantan dan saya jadi duta minsul di sulawesi? kocak deh pasti, hahaha... :D =))
    tapi anggotanya dapet darimana :( =))
    kalo gitu saya ikutan dong, saya jadi duta minsul dari bogor..hahahahha

    waduh kamu ini juga orang Indonesia ya @iamalea.. haha.. like that me and @eva21 have to set up a Singapore branch liao...

    @zheisya and @zee.. It's a pity allkpop deleted the comments.. I would have love to see how the fans react to that CF... zee u r rite... we can test our defence against antis first ya.. but cannot read alreadyla.. how..

                                         imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

  • bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

    LEGEND

    edited October 2012
    eva21 said:

    one more thing as this is for my own good :)

     

    Goodnight!
    LOL!!! I love your broom!!!
    muahaha.. chasing all the evils away...

                                         imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

  • eva21eva21 Posts: 1,004Member

    SUPERSTAR

    zheisya said:
    @zee
    there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers, also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...

    I guess those don't like them have agenda...they are either fans who like Minho or Sulli with their own idol or they do not like Minho to have a girlfriend...
    Don't worry our Minsul couple have proved they are together in last night show... they have interaction and today Minho is happy....
    Let's wait for more pics tomorrow in Shinee concert...
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    zheisyabananali
  • zheisyazheisya Posts: 917Member
    edited October 2012
    @bananali
    you can count @estherlim, she's Singaporean too :)

    @eva21
    yup, I'm waiting dazzling girl... dazzling girl...
    imageimage
    eva21bananali
  • bananalibananali Posts: 4,198Member

    LEGEND

    zheisya said:
    @zee
    there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers and I'm crazily buzzing there promoting Minho haha..., also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...

    @iamlea
    monggo... :)
    @zheisya.. I remembered someone posted in the early TTBY thread pages..something like IT WILL NEVER WORK!! in caps before... my goodness.. I was so shocked.. they have not even watch it yet and they can just hate it... but I bet they are like eating their hearts out right now.. Luckily there's loyal shippers like u.. u guys save the thread from antis invasion... I'm am just so happy that MinSul iss gaining alot of blessings right now.. Things are loolking good so far.. hopefully @lianaestimo 's magic broom will help to ward off all the evils away..haha..

                                         imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                     cr: ihottaru@SFI

    zheisyatikah
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Forum 164