♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest DolceNera_24

tumblr_ma9wgaKYp71qckjtmo1_1280.jpg

THIS THREAD IS CREATED AND DEDICATED TO ALL MINSUL SHIPPERS                        .

.Sulli_MinHo_22022011000333-1.jpg
TO OLD AND NEW MEMBERS  READ THE FOLLOWING :
SOOMPI FORUM RULES.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules#latest MINSUL CODES.

1.RESPECT.We are here to support MinSUL tandem but We do not  own Minho and Sulli. Thus, Respect and give them a little bit of privacy on whatever they're doing on their respective private lives.And we do not want to give more ammunition to their/their bashers/haters. We are not Sasaengs to be. 

2. NO BASHING OF OTHER ARTISTS or Other SHIPPERS.Awareness is a Must. Minho and Sulli were one of God's beautiful creations and we always want to see them together . WE WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER.But the sad truth is, THERE WERE MANY OTHER SHIPPERS on the side of the KPOP world. AND we need to put ourselves on each other's shoes. And most importantly DO NOT QUOTE BASHERS’ POST/S. I know Every fandom has a Dark Side, But the force will be always with us.

3. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POST. Think before you click.  Remember that the information you will posts will be read , even share by hundreds . So be precise, and always see to i that the information you shared  are true and  has been proven. For Fanfics and FMV, always quote it as it is.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DolceNera_24

MINSUL PROFILE

Sulli                                                          Minho

JANINE.jpg

Him, Choi Minho.

Social Media: 

http://me2day.net/shineeshinee

credits goes to kpopotherside from Tumblr.

• Tallest of SHINee, 181cm from debut, but he could have grown over the past two years.
  • His older brother is Choi Min Seok.
  • Wanted to be a soccer player, but his dad, who was a soccer coach, knows how tough life is for a soccer player is and didn’t want Minho to experience that.
  • He also likes basketball.
  • Very competitive! It sucked seeing him on the 100801 Let’s Go Dream Team episode. He just kept going— not wanting to admit to defeat.
  • Given the nickname Pomonam, which means ‘a guy who does not give up.’
  • Even when playing video games, he’ll get frustrated if he loses. He once even blamed Taeminnie who was next to him when he lost. >
  • And when he does win, he has a signiture move where he’ll place his pointer on his lips then point it to the sky.>
  • His favorite number is 10. 
  • He has it on his soccer jersey that hangs on his bed. haha..
  • He wrote the rap lyrics to Shout Out in the Lucifer album.
  • Absolutely loves Yoogeun, his ‘son.’ He really likes kids. If there are young kids at a fan meet or at LGDT, he’ll play with them and pinch their cheeks. LOL xD
  • His nickname is Bulkkot Keuriseuma, or Flaming Charisma.
  • Because of that nickname, he was a quiet, cool kid in front of te camera for the first year after his debut
  • He’ll glare at the stair steps if he trips..>
  • A ‘hyung collector, magnet, richard simmons’ LOL. Very close with many older guys, such as SUJU, TVXQ, 2PM, LGDT members, etc. 
  • Goes to Konkuk University majoring in Film through the fine arts department.
  • He modeled for famous fashion designers Ha Sang Baek and Andre Kim.
  • I read somewhere that he was initially supposed to debut as an actor and model. (not sure though)
  • Featured in SNSD’s Gee music video..>
  • Injured on LGDT this past March and July :|
  • He was born in Incheon.
  • Pre-Debut, after playing soccer with his friends till the early morning, he slept for two whole days. LOL.
  • Pre-Debut, on the bus on his way to Seoul for an important recording, he closed his eyes for a second, but actually slept and the bus was on its way back to Incheon.
  • Pre-Debut, after losing a soccer match in what I think was the 8th grade, he couldn’t stop crying.
  • He rarely does aegyo, because he’s embarrased doing it, but I think he does it wonderfully. LOL
  • He’s able to not blink for 3 minutes straight.
  • He can do a squirtle imitation— sorta.. haha.. >
  • He thinks of his fantasy girl while singing Love Like Oxygen. 
  •  ”Hello everyone, I am SHINee’s Flaming Charisma Minho. I have to talk for more than a minute? What can I say? One minute is too long!”
  •  ”Minho looks like a main character of a manga” (ONEW) “He is a living existence of selfishness!” (KEY) “When I first saw him, I thought “Ah! So handsome! Especially the eyes!” (JONGHYUN)
  • Has no concept about money, no concept about taking care of his health, has no concept about maintaining handsome or not — Why waste so much energy thinking about this kind of things?
  • If he were to pick the most handsome pose, it would be just to stand there properly. 
  • “I will buy our album this time too, and keep it as a personal collection.”
  • Feels happiest when he is on stage singing and dancing, really. When singing, he will persevere on to the very end, and when singing, he will immerse himself into the song until the last note ends. If it is not his song, it is even easier for him to get involved, like “Rokkugo”.
  • An inquisitive baby, is curious about everything. If he doesn’t do anything then it is fine, but if he goes about doing something, he must do it to his best capacity, a perfectionist.
  • Does not talk usually, but hopes that the members can become closer amongst each other, to become “forever SHINee”.
  • “The album is really manly and wild, Minho!” “They said we are manly and wild…(looks at other members) Is that good?”
  • His ideal type just need to be of an average height, must definitely be kind at heart, have long hair, wears dresses frequently — Ah, will just secretly laugh when thinking about it.
  •  ”Honestly, if I am a girl, the member from SHINee that I will definitely date is Taemin.”
  •  Is good at doing everything, and is able to understand and analzye matters effectively — in reality, he is very aware if the people around him are comfortable or not — except when he is the camera PD: he still does not understand how to make the people in the scene stand properly.
  •  ”I have never seen a ghost, but I would like to see one.”
  •  According to Taemin, Minho’s sleeping pyjamas is the cutest, but what is the pattern then? Flowers and grass? Animals? Hearts? It is unanswered.
  •  ”It shall be it then.” (catchphrase)
  •  Does not have a personal talent. Does playing soccer counts? I am good at playing soccer, do you want to have a match someday?
  •  Does not want to be hypocritical, refuses to be half hearted and insincere, if very straightforward in personality.
  • It’s not that he cannot be crazy, it’s not that he cannot lead, it’s not that he is not attracted to girls, you just to get hold of the that one single point that makes him interested and wait for him to give you a surprise.
  • During their trainee days, one of the members of SHINee thought MinHo was a (handsome) foreigner! 
  • While most members prefer to talk during their car rides, MinHo often sleeps by himself..
  • He’s made his acting debut recently on a drama special, “Pianist” >
  •  Onew says that MinHo’s voice sounds like it comes from the soles of his feet! 
  •  He’s talented at sports, althought JongHyun insists that it’s because MinHo is really active in sports while the other members don’t really excerise. 
  • When TaeMin first saw him, he wondered how someone’s eyes could be so round and big! 
  •  During Hello Baby’s first episode, the SHINee boys had to guess who the baby pictures were of. When MinHo’s middle school picture came up, Key and JongHyun guessed “Keroro”* and “A camel!” *Keroro/캐로로 is a cartoon character; he is a green frog with enormous and round eyes. 
  • Minho got street casted. Since he was young, he loved to show people his talent and his dream to become a singer was very big.”
  • In Ha SangBaek’s Fashion Show, he walked down the run-way like a robot.
  • He studied Chinese in Beijing in 2006 and 2007.
  • Minho is also considered SHINee’s most fashionable member along with Key.
  • minho loves to play video games..but other member don’t really loves to play..so they only play when minho begs~
  • extention from above facts: he started teaching taemin to play “winning eleven” (a soccer game). he would always ask taemin if they could play another round, but then eventually, taemin was the one asking if they could play another round. minho thinks that his competitiveness is spreading around the world, following this with a laugh. onew would play with minho for one round but would go back to his room. jonghyun and key wouldn’t even play with minho. they would just sit back and watch. 
  • minho can accept the age different up to 13 years!!
  • minho favourite member in suju is donghae^^  ( they are very close..and minhoi said that they talk thing from heart to heart..and they dont have a dongsaeng respectful relationship..just as friends)
  • Before there was even a choreography for Amigo, Minho dreamed that they were practicing the dance for it.
  • Minho likes taking photo shoots because he can try new things and make new challenges.
  • Minho mom is short but his dad is tall. He thinks that he inherited their good genes.

Her, Choi Sulli.

Social Media: http://me2day.net/fx_sulli

credits goes to cr; http://bit.ly/mFCUUxvia : @Kiwiihh

1. Sulli’s height is 169.8cm.

2. Sulli dislikes tight clothes. she is more likely to prefer box t-shirt and hotpants with leggings under it.

3. Sulli likes to wear small and neat accessories.

4. To the question ‘which body part do you feel the most confident about yourself?’, Sulli chooses her shoulder blade.

5. Sulli likes skirt more than pants Sulli’s sleepwear is a long large box t-shirt,like what big guys usually wear.

5. Sulli sometimes purchases a bag at Garosoogil street.

6. Sulli has a complex about her fingers. She wishes she could have long and thin fingers.

7. Apgujeong coffe houses are the place where her& her best friend,Kang jiyoung from Kara chat together. They usually orders pecan praline coffee with ‘Bubble’

8. Sulli likes egg white and Jiyoung likes yolk. So, they saved each other’s names as ‘Egg white’and’Yolk’on their phone.

9. Sulli usually writes journal on pretty pocket notebook.

10. Ouf of all relatives her age, Sulli is the one and only girl, so she has been showered with affection by her grandma, grandpa.

11. Sulli wants to play a main role in a sad movie.

12. Sulli thinks Acting gives her chance for living another person’s life.

13. She wants to appear on WGM some day after turning 20.

14. Sulli’s must-have item is perfume.

15. Sulli used to use ralph lauren’s ‘pink romance’ perfume before. But they no longer sell this product.So,she use lanvin perfume these days.

16. Sulli and Jiyoung bought a couple necklace as friendship symbol.

MinSul and Shiny Effects Moments (Account) - (credits to Jenniline)

this is just reference for MinSul Shippers if you want to find some MinSul stuffs, just google this events and dates. I list these things in case you want to search about their photos or fancam ;)

SHINee and f(x):

Dream Concert 2009, 2010, 2011

Inkigayo Today's Winner November 8, 2009

Nana's B CF December 2, 2009

Music Bank Christmas Special December 25, 2009

Gayo Daegun 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Star King May 5, 2010

Japan Showcase '10 August 2, 2010

SMTown Live '10 World Tour and Airport News (South Korea, United States, China, Japan, France)

SMTown VCR and Rehearsal SMTown Live II LA and III Seoul

Eithtoo CF and Ad 2010, 2011, 2012

Gyeongnam Sports Festival Opening October 14, 2010

Hello at Inkigayo October 24, 2010

26th Korea Best Dressed Swan Awards December 14, 2010

Star Couple Challenge February 3, 2011

Auction Ad and CF March 24, 2011, October 31, 2011

Tokyo Legend 2011 May 14 , 2011

Kim Yuna's "Kiss & Cry" May 22, 2011, July 26, 2011, August 21, 2011

Hello Special Stage July 10, 2011

2011 K-Pop Cover Dance Festival September 22, 2011

Shim Shim Tapa Radio January 1, 2012

Running Man Ep. 75 (Idol Special) January 1, 2012

SWC Concert II Tour Japan VCR April 25, 2012

"I AM" Showcase April 30, 2012

SMTown Live World Tour III and Airport (United States, Taiwan) May 20, 2012 and June 9, 2012

"I AM" Movie

Lead Cast  To the Beautiful You

*will update this from time to time*

Please do not repost this page. This serves for viewing pleasures only.

Guest DolceNera_24

j2.jpg     

VIDEO GALLERY

Minsul Moments from group Performances and CF. *not complete* Credits to video owners. http://youtu.be/XNuI8WS8Zt0

credits to the owner. Minho is his bias. You can see some Minsul moments here at the beginning and at the end.

PHOTO GALLERY
page.jpg Please do not repost this page. This serves for viewing pleasures only.

Guest DolceNera_24

minhosullichuseok-1-1.jpg

MEMBER'S LIST.Minsullines: are you one of us?
@jmfrani@counsel06@nonski@RoxyYEH@eva21@zheisya@marie67@Li3a8@yukino78@weinya@twittie@sarangwo@payel@eh_ashlei@cloe@cahaya@munchkinz@sarah_lina@cinderela202003@Lj@linyin@DolceNera_24@liliz76@jitsuryoko@xXMzSmilesXx@mariamocha21@puppy8888@Timnat2010@bananali@zeeyzaa@fizaz@Startulle@nachoschaus@azn_cute_bois@tikah@azrulilp@hybird@ssen68@Kaycee Kim@lynndan83@lemonsorbet@yoochun95@clumsyS2@otchosais@lililz76@latelatte@lovetw@forevergirl@lupita31@flamerxsunshiner@foxiscully@Bambiina@cmgw@menote@stekatta@ZarraJae@TXDrama@park25@Gi-ya@f2tshys@julia17@mafet@sunjoong kim@raky@adreeyan@polkidot@uglypearl@happychu@littlejune@aarees@feliciawst@pinkdreams @minsull@bubbliemeh09 @mslee@xiaoyiyan@fashion615@minnietintin38
note: just notify me if your name is not on the list

FAN MADE Music VideosDon't ever think were the only people who's crazy about Minsul. 

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS VIDEO. ALL THE COPYRIGHT IS BELONGED TO ITS OWNER:) http://www.youtube.com/user/doanngocythaott

FANFICTION by Foxiscully.Let your Imagination run wild. 
http://www.themadfox.com/2012/10/conratulations-its-girl.htmlhttp://www.themadfox.com/2012/10/midnight-phonecall.htmlhttp://www.themadfox.com/2012/10/sleeping-embrace.htmlhttp://www.themadfox.com/2012/10/final-lift-off.html

Guest DolceNera_24

580208_3862233002700_1944471301_n.jpg                TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU                                                     This is a special page dedicated to the drama, where all the Miracles begun.
SYNOPSIS:
The series centers on Goo Jae Hee, a Korean girl who lives in the United States. One day, she sees a track and field competition on TV, and becomes attracted to one of the high jump competitors, Kang Tae Joon. She begins to idolize the young athlete and eventually transfers to Korea to attend the same school that Tae Joon attends after he suffers an accident that could potentially end his career. There is a catch, however: Tae Joon attends an all-boys high school and Jae Hee must disguise herself as a boy to enter.

CASTS:

[*]Choi Seol Ri as Goo Jae Hee[*]Min Ho as Kang Tae Joon[*]Lee Hyun Woo as Cha Eun Kyul[*]Kim Ji Won as Seol Han Na[*]Suh Joon Young as Ha Seung Ri[*]Kang Ha Neul as Joo Ji Chul[*]Hwang Kwang Hee as Song Jong Min

Extended Cast

[*]Yoo Min Kyu as Jo Young Man[*]Kim Ian (김이안) as Na Chul Soo[*]Ki Tae Young as Doctor Jang Min Woo[*]Lee Young Eun as Korean teacher Lee So Jung[*]Kang Kyung Joon as Athletic team coach Baek Gwang Min[*]Lee Han Wie as Hwang Gye Bong[*]Sun Woo Jae Duk as Kang Geun Wook[*]Ahn Hye Kyung as Sports reporter Yang Seo Yoon[*]Lee Ah Hyun as Director Jang[*]Julien Kang as Daniel[*]Choi Jong Yoon as Min Wook[*]Yoo Ra (유라) as Lee Eun Young[*]Jung Eun Joo (정은주) as Hong Bo Hee[*]Song Soo Ji (송수지) as Shin Myung Hwa[*]Park Tae Sung (박태성) as Chang Yeon[*]Sang Choo (상추) as muscle student (cameo, ep 1)[*]Hong Rok Gi (홍록기) as DJ in charge of the party (cameo, ep 2)[*]EXO-K as idol singers at the party (cameo, ep 2)[*]Jung Yoo Geun (정유근) (cameo, ep 4)[*]Nam Ji Hyun as Hong Da Hae (cameo, ep 6)[*]Kim Woo Bin as John Kim (Jae Hee's first love) (cameo, ep.9-10)
SOURCE: WIKI DRAMA. 
DRAMA EPISODES:

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/to-the-beautiful-you/

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK : CREDIT TO THE OWNER.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fU6V8k5K8&feature=share&list=PL1I67smA788n4nVRXpVI6S-QwR1974lpe

for the other Drama OST. You can find them easily on Youtube. Available also with other languages like ARABIC, Spanish, etch.
Some TBBY FAN MADE VIDEOSFull credits to all the videomakers.http://youtu.be/7vdTu5mLm7Q

BTS with English subs : 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Luisant90?feature=watch

CREDITS TO THE OWNER

SOOMPI DRAMA FORUM> Recommended! : :)>-Lots of Information about the drama. Different Points of View, but sharing the same passion and love .

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2000714/drama-2012-to-the-beautiful-you-%EC%95%84%EB%A6%84%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4-%EA%B7%B8%EB%8C%80%EC%97%90%EA%B2%8C/p1

Guest DolceNera_24

foreword:
:(( .. After ten years in the making, I was able to finished our Minsul Thread.       Hope everyone will have a great time spazzing here.       I  still need to do a lot of works to make this thread more enjoyable.       But for the meantime, I'm counting on your cooperation.       Feel free to posts. Its our Home,. So sit back and relax.       Dont be shy. You love Minho? You love Sulli?       You want to see them together?        You want them to get married?       You want them to have babies?       It could happen one day.       Nothing is Impossible.       We Dont need Miracles. Minsul are Miracles.:x       @counsel05: Are you ready to cut the ribbon? :D I invited some other people too.Abouttocutribbonoquinn.jpg

OMGGGG!!!! I am so loving this thread a lot already. :D:D :x :x
finally our new home. Big congratulations @DolceNera_24 you are one hell of LOYAL AND AVID FAN OF MINSUL. A true ADDICT!!! =)) =))
I know I'm late for the ribbon cutting ceremony but i will try my best to make it up for this hard-earned thread. 
Welcome to everybody and please follow and respect the rules... we are here to enjoy and not fight!!!!
:x

Choi Minho: born December 9, 1991

Sagittarius image

Your element: Fire

Your ruling planets: Jupiter

Symbol: The Archer

Your stone: Turquoise

Life Pursuit: To live the good life

Vibration: Overly expressive - frequent burnouts

Sagittarian's Secret Desire: To make a difference in the world 

Description:
Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all. 

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac.

Choi Jinri: born March 29, 1994

Aries image

Your element: Fire

Your ruling planets: Mars

Symbol: The Ram

Your stone: Ruby

Life Pursuit: The thrill of the moment

Vibration: Enthusiastic

Aries Secret Desire: To lead the way for others. 

Description:
Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. It won't matter where you go or how remote or unusual it is - from the Outback to the Antarctic - you can be sure that an Aries has been there before you (or at the very least you will meet one along the way!) Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back. Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship. Their gift is that they are always children at heart and the world is always a magical place for them. Many famous sports people are born under this sign. Aries is regarded as the most physical sign and because of its Mar's rulership; it is also one of the most highly charged masculine energy signs in astrology. No wonder women born under Aries are forceful, dynamic and aggressive, and as a result these Aries women frequently find themselves with dilemmas surrounding their romantic relationships. For them, a man has to be a 'real man' to deal with an Aries woman, otherwise she intimidates him. And conversely for the Aries male, a woman has to be a real woman to deal with him, because he is looking for many balancing component traits (his true feminine side) in his partner. She has to run the gamut in his support system, from the Aries man's best friend, true companion, through to his muse, and yet she must never ever answer him back! 

Therefore Aries can be a confusing sign because there is a complex combination of very strong masculine and feminine expressions all combined together. Because of the male energy surrounding it, when a woman is born under Aries, it creates some of the most interesting women in the world, women who are adventurous, independent and have competitive natures. It also tends to make them very forthright. 

But whether male or female, Aries people are 'doers' rather than 'talkers'. They are the impulsive, act first, ask questions or have doubts later, sign of the zodiac. That's why their lives are often filled with many dramas and sometimes even accidents! Their ability to live life close to the edge provides them with a wealth of 'real experience' to call upon. When an Aries person talks about something or somewhere they've usually done it or been there, rather than simply read about it in a book. Being active people Aries can't adapt to any kind of restriction, particularly possessive relationships. They often travel to escape any feelings of being stuck or possessed. Aries people love challenges. In fact, if everything is running smoothly, they are quite capable of going out and doing something (sometimes quite foolish) to rock the boat. Aries love to race in where angels fear to tread.

Minho + Sulli

Aries – Sagittarius : Deep heart-to-heart soul bond.

Sagittarius – Aries : These two have an instant connection.

• WOW... A NEW HOME!!!!

I'LL POST MY MINSUL VID FROM TTBY 1-16
COZ SBS KEEPS BLOCKING MY VIDS ON YT, I UPLOADED IT ON DAILYMOTION
CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu59cv

Minsul Interviews Compilation

CF H2 - Minsul as Lead Casts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzezrf6l6B0

CF Naver Application (Eng)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2T7YXkBh9Y

Archived