Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• stekattastekatta Posts: 2,051Member

LEGEND

zeeyzaa said:
    I remember in TTBY forum yesterday,
    there was a posting this photo and say that this is a photo of Sulli and Minho..

in fact isn't true, girl in that photo is krystal...
    This fact has been killing me
    :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, it's Krystal. In one of SHINee's albums, didn't Minho write a dedication to all of f(x) and said to Krystal something like "my dongsaeng who does sports" -- or something to that effect? I think they share a love of sports. Still, he laughed in that one other TTBY BTS video where Krystal called him "brother-in-law". Krystal knows the real deal. ;-)
  • foxiscullyfoxiscully Posts: 1,145Member

SUPERSTAR

Chingus, I'm done with my Minsul Chronicles. I hope you dont mind me reposting all the previous parts here, before I post the last one, ok? I hope you have enjoyed the story and I hope I got our two OTP couple's personalities right :)

FoxiFangirling @ The MAD Fox - Marvelling Movies, Music, Mangas, Animes & Dramas
    FoxiFics @ AsianFanfics.Com & Fanfiction.NetLet your imagination fly
    FoxiFingers currently writing I Hear Your Voice : Echoes of the Heart
    FoxiFingers recently completed Fireflies
    mariamocha21hybirdhappychu
  • mariamocha21mariamocha21 Posts: 657Member

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
    zeeyzaa wrote: »
    zeeyzaa wrote: »
    @mariamocha21 and then why Sulli said yess??? and says that it must be fun???<br />
    <br />
    Whoaaa they did have a plan, hopefully twins project could be accomplished .. =))<br />
    unless Eun Gyul took part, minho plan could fall apart .. hahaahhaaaa *too fun to imagine*
    why? ;)) because the director said so  =)) =)) =)) where 're u? go off the line? hahaha, do we still in the drama? :P  ;)) 
    here is off the line: woman dreams to have twins but man refers one/time
    =)) =)) =)) 
    I think I shoul shut my mouth off, ahh what did TJ do, yeah, exercise!!! see ya
    ;)) :D
  • mariamocha21mariamocha21 Posts: 657Member

SUPERSTAR

The Minsul Chronicles
    =D> bravo!!! awesome work @foxiscully.
  • tikahtikah MalaysiaPosts: 1,189Member

SUPERSTAR

The Minsul Chronicles - Finale

- The End - 

Thank you so much for writing this fanfic...I've really enjoyed it! ;) heee...Well, its kindda helping me going through the withdrawal from this drama...huu... :-S Thanx once again...BTW, maybe you should consider writing a novel...You surely has a talent in writing... Do informed us if you released any books ya...heeee :D

[M.I.N.S.U.L-IS-L.O.V.E]
    kicheonsa
  • nana4evernana4ever Posts: 203Member

IDOL

@Foxiscully.....wonderful!!!!

Looking forward to the next one :x
    Please kindly follow the signature rules.
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,051Member

LEGEND

@foxiscully

Totally loved your fanfic! Keep up the good work!!!! :-)
  • counsel05counsel05 Posts: 4,109Member

LEGEND

edited October 2012
    Chingus, I'm done with my Minsul Chronicles. I hope you dont mind me reposting all the previous parts here, before I post the last one, ok? I hope you have enjoyed the story and I hope I got our two OTP couple's personalities right :)
    WOW! "Stephanie Mayer" is in the house :x :)>- Seriously, you have done a good job in releasing your creative mind and Minsul is definitely honored to have you as their writer.
    Somehow the word chronicles remind me of Narnia :)) ;)) 

Lots of lurkers here at soompi and who knows you will be ask to sign up as freelance writer. WOW!! please don't forget us @foxiscully and one more thing please ask the PD's to choose Minsul for the lead role. Seriously, your stories may seem to imaginative to some but it may be close to reality for all we know.

Since your first chronicles are pretty GP Category perhaps next time you can make a subtle "50 shades of grey" type for our Minsul. :P :-\"
    foxiscullyhybirdcmgwkicheonsa
  • foxiscullyfoxiscully Posts: 1,145Member

SUPERSTAR

@counsle05 - i'm sure not many knows '50 shades of grey' here, you naughty girl ;p

FoxiFangirling @ The MAD Fox - Marvelling Movies, Music, Mangas, Animes & Dramas
    FoxiFics @ AsianFanfics.Com & Fanfiction.NetLet your imagination fly
    FoxiFingers currently writing I Hear Your Voice : Echoes of the Heart
    FoxiFingers recently completed Fireflies
    hybirdcmgw
This discussion has been closed.