Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• lia2010lia2010 Posts: 193Member

IDOL

Hi Minsullians, sorry for this off-topic but does anyone here kindly give me some help/advice? I want to arrange a trip to Indonesia this October for 7-8 days, intent to visit Moumt. Bromo and Bali (for 2 people). If you could help, pls PM me & thank you so much :X :X :X

AND OF COURSE..CONGRAT TO FX TODAY...GO CHAMPION GET CHAMPION :D...FX HWAITING...SHINEE HWAITING...MINSUL HWATING HWAITING !!!
    jaysayazralovinslevine
  • Fika HoogendykFika Hoogendyk Miracle is another name of hard work IndonesiaPosts: 190Member

SUPERSTAR

Happy Ied Mubarak for all my Moslem chinggus. Peace, Love, and Respect. Let's keep spread our MinSul love >:D<
    jaysaysuhadazainuddinazralovinslevine
  • bemjerry13bemjerry13 Posts: 346Member

SUPERSTAR

just a thought...we should probably monitor Heechul after being released...I really would love to see him out with MInho!
    jaysaykuroneko13
  • jcon1208jcon1208 Posts: 947Member

SUPERSTAR

Since Heechul No. 1 oppa is going to be released from the army on August 30, I have a hunch that there will be a reenactment of a particular scene from TTBY. Watch your back, Minho. 

:)) :)) ;)
    With Kim Wo Bin's scene?hehe Jealous Min Ho?hehe
    No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
    - 1 John 4:12
    glade0912kuroneko13azra
  • jcon1208jcon1208 Posts: 947Member

SUPERSTAR

just a thought...we should probably monitor Heechul after being released...I really would love to see him out with MInho!
    Hope Heechul will not be so touchy to Sulli...
    No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
    - 1 John 4:12
  • sulliahhsulliahh Posts: 12Member

IDOL

edited August 2013
    counsel05 said:
    f(x) won at Show Champion ..

What are you doing Sulli?? Smelling the trophy?? hahahaha

sulli is so cute <3 

congrats f(x)
    Fika Hoogendykkuroneko13
  • rahma_biorahma_bio Posts: 171Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    @timnat2010,,,,you got my heart calmly today with that news, im happy for that....gomowo unnie... :-bd :-*

ps: idk, i got feeling worried and upset about news that i've read today, i hope it will gone...let's believe minsul!:x
  • Timnat2010Timnat2010 Posts: 1,089Member

LEGEND

rahma_bio said:
    @timnat2010,,,,you got my heart calmly today with that news, im happy for that....gomowo unnie... :-bd :-*

ps: idk, i got feeling worried and upset about news that i've read today, i hope it will gone...let's believe minsul!:x

@rahma_bio, you are welcome.

What did you read today?  Sometimes, the info out there may be wrong or just a rumour.

Kindly refer the Signature Rules, thank you

Minsul is Love

• rahma_biorahma_bio Posts: 171Member

SUPERSTAR

rahma_bio said:

@rahma_bio, you are welcome.

What did you read today?  Sometimes, the info out there may be wrong or just a rumour.

@timnat2010,,,,you right, i hope it's just rumour...gomowo unnie, you got my heart more stronger than before...love you  :x :-*
This discussion has been closed.