Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• jhologsjhologs MinSul Is LOVE Posts: 470Member

SUPERSTAR

zee said:
    @bananali @ravissant @nislatif and for all my beloved minsullians <3
    and special thanks to @counsel05 who has been shifted our convo 'from here to there' because of crazy list username :)) love yaaa :x :x

my gift....

it's enough, isn't it? :))

@zee super nice and super like!!! Nope!!! We will never get enough . . . :))

And my new f e  begins . . .
    tikah
  • ravissantravissant Posts: 1,591Member

SUPERSTAR

Good night @jhologs.  It is indeed quiet here.  My fam is watching Super Bowl w/c doesn't interest me at all.  Finished reading all updated fanfics.  Hmm.  There's one thing left to do, & know what that is?  Re-watch TTBY!  Ep. 9 here I come!
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    tikahchocwenzbananalijhologs
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

LEGEND

jhologs said:
    ravissant said:
    stekatta said:
    cmshrty said:

Re: @Timnat2010's video of Jonghyun patting Mama Sulli's back . . . I was trying to look at the reaction of the other people around and the one that caught my attention was Key, @cmshrty @stekatta @ravissant @Timnat2010 do you think Key was teasing our Papa Minho?!?  From 0:10-0:20 :D

Edit to add @bananali @tikah @puppy8888 . . . oh heck, edit to add all crew mates!!! 
    :))
    Hehe yeah it kinda does look like Key is trying to gauge Minho's reaction a bit. ;)
    tikahbananalijhologs
  • alecitaalecita Posts: 474Member

SUPERSTAR

[Schedule] f(x) to perform at 2013 Pyeongchang Olympic Special closing ceremony tomorrow (Feb 5) cr; nate
    tikahbananali
This discussion has been closed.