Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• jhologsjhologs MinSul Is LOVE Posts: 470Member

SUPERSTAR

zee said:
    @bananali @ravissant @nislatif and for all my beloved minsullians <3
    and special thanks to @counsel05 who has been shifted our convo 'from here to there' because of crazy list username :)) love yaaa :x :x

my gift....

it's enough, isn't it? :))

@zee super nice and super like!!! Nope!!! We will never get enough . . . :))

And my new f e  begins . . .
    tikah
  • ravissantravissant Posts: 1,591Member

SUPERSTAR

Good night @jhologs.  It is indeed quiet here.  My fam is watching Super Bowl w/c doesn't interest me at all.  Finished reading all updated fanfics.  Hmm.  There's one thing left to do, & know what that is?  Re-watch TTBY!  Ep. 9 here I come!
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    tikahchocwenzbananalijhologs
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,061Member

LEGEND

jhologs said:
    ravissant said:
    stekatta said:
    cmshrty said:

Re: @Timnat2010's video of Jonghyun patting Mama Sulli's back . . . I was trying to look at the reaction of the other people around and the one that caught my attention was Key, @cmshrty @stekatta @ravissant @Timnat2010 do you think Key was teasing our Papa Minho?!?  From 0:10-0:20 :D

Edit to add @bananali @tikah @puppy8888 . . . oh heck, edit to add all crew mates!!! 
    :))
    Hehe yeah it kinda does look like Key is trying to gauge Minho's reaction a bit. ;)
    tikahbananalijhologs
  • alecitaalecita Posts: 474Member

SUPERSTAR

[Schedule] f(x) to perform at 2013 Pyeongchang Olympic Special closing ceremony tomorrow (Feb 5) cr; nate
    tikahbananali
This discussion has been closed.