Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

DolceNera_24DolceNera_24 Posts: 108Member

IDOL

edited October 2013 in shippers' paradise

THIS THREAD IS CREATED AND DEDICATED TO ALL MINSUL SHIPPERS                        .

.image

TO OLD AND NEW MEMBERS  READ THE FOLLOWING :

SOOMPI FORUM RULES.

MINSUL CODES.

1.RESPECT.We are here to support MinSUL tandem but We do not  own Minho and Sulli. Thus, Respect and give them a little bit of privacy on whatever they're doing on their respective private lives.And we do not want to give more ammunition to their/their bashers/haters. We are not Sasaengs to be. 

2. NO BASHING OF OTHER ARTISTS or Other SHIPPERS.
Awareness is a Must. Minho and Sulli were one of God's beautiful creations and we always want to see them together . WE WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER.
But the sad truth is, THERE WERE MANY OTHER SHIPPERS on the side of the KPOP world. 
AND we need to put ourselves on each other's shoes. And most importantly DO NOT QUOTE BASHERS’ POST/S. I know Every fandom has a Dark Side, But the force will be always with us.

3. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POST. 
Think before you click.  Remember that the information you will posts will be read , even share by hundreds . So be precise, and always see to i that the information you shared  are true and  has been proven. For Fanfics and FMV, always quote it as it is.

Miracle.isanothernameforhardwork.
Work hardnowenjoythemiraclelater.
nachoschaushybirdpayelcounsel05eva21bananalijmfranimaizangelmsleecahayatikahfransiscac. l. m.nonskimariamocha21Tata DoanchocwenzstekattaEternalCassiopeia395lianaleleibeybehcharinapototpuppy8888giezparklovcom00agieanne nicolecarigpattsekoneko~chawwnnur allia syuhadamohd khirzeeitsdaniellegcicietheboyfromthemoonxysojaysayshortcakespiriliravissantalejandragrandelollipoplovingmeshane1minsulcouplebuntallabbikarlanelimj311minsullove77monalizadiazjustangelangiemayajeffraJade VigoBrenda Renda EndaKarlyMin_SHAWOLminsullianeliravenfangirl15sarapandora460CristineCyupiyFlor Palomino Aguilarsophiaciaridha9511XtyXgentlelily12PhurichG

Comments

• maizangelmaizangel MalaysiaPosts: 189Member

IDOL

edited October 2012
    Yeay! checking in! @DolceNera_24 u missed me ;;)

Brenda Renda Endayupiyidha9511
  • eva21eva21 Posts: 974Member

SUPERSTAR

This is beautiful!
    :))
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    kicheonsaliananana4everBrenda Renda EndaKarlyMin_SHAWOLidha9511
  • happychuhappychu Posts: 1,115Member

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
    Yeaaaaah welcome to ourselves!! :) :) :) So happy to have a place where we'll be able to talk about our favorite couple, MinSul!!! 

lianaidha9511
  • GiyaGiya IndonesiaPosts: 352Member

SUPERSTAR

uwaaaa...so happy that we already have new home :)
    lianaidha9511
  • counsel05counsel05 Posts: 4,110Member

LEGEND

OMGGGG!!!! I am so loving this thread a lot already. :D :D :x :x

finally our new home. Big congratulations @DolceNera_24 you are one hell of LOYAL AND AVID FAN OF MINSUL. A true ADDICT!!! =)) =))

I know I'm late for the ribbon cutting ceremony but i will try my best to make it up for this hard-earned thread. 

Welcome to everybody and please follow and respect the rules... we are here to enjoy and not fight!!!!

:x
    lianaidha9511

LEGEND

hi @eva21, @happychu @Gi-ya and @maizangel

LETS PARTY <:-P :P \:D/

LEGEND

Be right back shippers. Got to do personal stuffs first. So excited to make my first contribution to this thread later. :)>-
  • eva21eva21 Posts: 974Member

SUPERSTAR

@counsel05@ doanngocythaott thank you for the wonderful clip you have uploaded it's beautiful!
    @mariamocha21
    Thank you for the clip too... that's why I wonder Minho always stay near Sulli...., sometime you see him alone... I really curious... it is coincide or what??
    :)) :))
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    mariamocha21
This discussion has been closed.