Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

Replies

• lovelybluehoneyz..lovelybluehoneyz.. Posts: 1,389Member

SUPERSTAR

looks like we cannot watch episode 9 today...
    enjoying every minute of the day..
     cos life is all about being happy and positive~
  • h0ns_niechh0ns_niech Posts: 667Member

SUPERSTAR

just finished reading all the posts here.. *but havent finish read the secret posts, since that secret place moves so fast.. hehehhehe...*

so when will we watch together for ep 9?

SUPERSTAR

just finished reading all the posts here.. *but havent finish read the secret posts, since that secret place moves so fast.. hehehhehe...*

so when will we watch together for ep 9?
    i can still watch it though...hahhaa...
    lyaarisa
  • miss pinkymiss pinky IndonesiaPosts: 312Member

IDOL

edited December 2012
    http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/actor-lee-jun-ki-to-make-his-first-talk-show-appearance-in-three-years-on-healing-camp

It has been revealed that Lee Jun Ki will be featuring on an upcoming episode of SBS‘s ‘Healing Camp‘.Fans are waiting in anticipation for this episode as this will be his first talk show since his appearance on MBC‘s ‘Knee Drop Guru‘ back in 2009. The actor is expected to open up about his military enlistment, his comeback through the drama ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘, and his thoughts on being a Hallyu star.Meanwhile, Lee Jun Ki recently left for Japan to hold a fan meeting with his Japanese fans and will stay there until his upcoming filming on ‘Healing Camp’.

will he talk a lot about Min Ah? i hope so....8->

Sarang..Sarang...I call it " LOVE"

lyaarisadoramaluv
  • astichanastichan Posts: 260Member
    http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/actor-lee-jun-ki-to-make-his-first-talk-show-appearance-in-three-years-on-healing-camp<br />
    It has been revealed that Lee Jun Ki will be featuring on an upcoming episode of SBS‘s ‘Healing Camp‘.Fans are waiting in anticipation for this episode as this will be his first talk show since his appearance on MBC‘s ‘Knee Drop Guru‘ back in 2009. The actor is expected to open up about his military enlistment, his comeback through the drama ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘, and his thoughts on being a Hallyu star.Meanwhile, Lee Jun Ki recently left for Japan to hold a fan meeting with his Japanese fans and will stay there until his upcoming filming on ‘Healing Camp’.will he talk a lot about Min Ah? i hope so....8-&gt;

anticipating!

IDOL

should we make another analysis about this couple? hmmm i'm thinking bout it now  8->

IDOL

edited December 2012
    reyko said:
    i was rewatching this interview and  i noticed something

Interviewer : Lee Joongi ssi is coming back in two years after military service and so is Mina ssi returning to the small screen in 2 years.

Lee Joon GiWhy did you take 2 years to come back while I did my service?

Shin Min Ah : I went to the army too.

Notice the interviewer saying and so is ( or also ) no blimp in my radar ..but JG: while I...blimp,blimp,blimp

Instead of just asking SMA what kept her busy in 2 years ..he sort of linked her 2 year break from drama scene with his 2 year absence in one sentence (question).

Is he implying that she waited for him?

8-| ughhh I'm bored alot n come up with things like this!!
    throw me a bone here...another love tweet? :P

actually i have noticed it too, its fate...
    mm is it possible that they have met each other before? fishy

lyaarisareykoninaaninlovelybluehoneyz..
    Actually last morning , i was thinking about why korean like<br />
    to call “oppa” to their idol...n becoz of curious bout this, i searched the<br />
    topic why korean likes to call “oppa” to their idol on google..n  when i read the explanation about this<br />
    @dramabeans and another sites..suddenly, i just remember how Min Ah call Joon Gi with Oppa. here are my summary about "oppa"Oppa means "(a<br />
    woman's) older brother", but now it has evolved into a term of familiarity<br />
    used by a woman for men who are older than the woman. Because the majority of<br />
    relationships involve older men and younger women, the woman in the<br />
    relationship frequently calls the man oppa. Such term has<br />
    carried over even after marriage, eliciting frowns from traditionalists/purists<br />
    (such as the Korean). Passionate girl fans for a male celebrity are often<br />
    referred to as oppa budae ("oppa troopers"), because whenever a celebrity<br />
    appears, a horde of girls run after him screaming "Oppa! Oppa!! Oppa!!!!!"<br />
    from ask korea blogspotEven if you<br />
    don’t speak Korean, if you have watched Korean dramas you are probably already<br />
    familiar with some of this. Hyung, ajusshi, ajumma, seonsaengnim, noona, …<br />
    Everyone has their title. Did you know that ajusshi and ajumma used to be terms<br />
    reserved just for family, meaning aunt and uncle? Well, same thing happened<br />
    with the word oppa. It used to be exclusively a family term meaning older<br />
    brother, but its meaning expanded to mean unrelated older male who you have<br />
    somewhat close relationship with.Why do Korean guys like to be<br />
    called oppa?<br />
    <br />
    Even though calling a guy oppa can<br />
    be no more exciting than calling an older woman ajumma, if said with the right<br />
    tone of voice, it indicates that you like a guy as more than just a friend. And<br />
    who doesn’t like being liked? It’s flirtatious, and flirting is usually<br />
    exciting. (from loving korea.com)From dramabeans.comOppa as brother (sibling). A younger sister in a<br />
    family usually call her brother with oppa. ( absolutely not for Min Ah and Joon<br />
    Gi)Oppa is for a man that is older than the woman. (<br />
    a girl could call someone that is older than her  with oppa if they have a close relationship, if<br />
    they are not close enough, she  will only<br />
    call him “sunbae” or put “-ssi” after his name) to keep the distance between<br />
    them. ( Min Ah supposed to call him sunbae (senior) lol or just Lee Joon Gi ssi<br />
    to keep the distance between them if they are not close to each other or if she<br />
    doesnt like him) heheheh .Usually a woman that call a man oppa means that she<br />
    like him a lot n that is the way how to show that she has a feeling for him.<br />
    @ cinderella sister, Hyo Sun call Ki Hoon with oppa because she admire  Ki HoonUsually a man that been called oppa by the woman have to responsible to protect  the woman. Still remember if JG always ask the AATM staff to check if MA came or not if “arang has come or not?” or MA that always ask if JG drinks or not ?Oppa = Oraboni ( in a formal Language) but this<br />
    is for sibling relationship. (Same as number one..impossible idea for Min Ah<br />
    call Joon Gi oppa becoz of this reason lol )Oppa is a romantic way for a girl to call her<br />
    boyfriend that is older than her.For example.. have u ever watch “cheomdamdang<br />
    Alice Drama” ? Moon Geun Young ( Se Kyung) call his boyfriend ( Seo In Chan )<br />
    with In Chan oppa :D<br />
    <br />
    Or ‘Bad Guy” ? monae call Gun Wook ( Kim Nan Gil<br />
    ) for the first tim with ahjussi...after they know each other she call him by<br />
    the name Gun Wook only..but after they are dating...Monae call him Oppa. :DOppa is a word used by korean females to address male older than them who they are close to (biological or not).<br />
    It's often used in a romantic relationship when a girl refers to her boyfriend (or the girl hitting on a guy) who is older/same age as her. (from urban dictionary)i think my post is too long now..so need to cut it to make it short lol..but i like the way she called him "oppa" :x

Wow!!! Simple but insightful...thanks Elis :)

SUPERSTAR

helooo hellloo....waaahhh............the oppa topic...@ ELIS....u r superb gal!!
    btw who is still here??
  • ninaaninninaanin Posts: 524Member
    Me!!!!

I was trying to add a pic, but I couldn't. This is not a online pic, so I cannot give the URL. How can I post a pic here????

ninaanin wrote: »
    Me!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I was trying to add a pic, but I couldn't. This is not a online pic, so I cannot give the URL. How can I post a pic here????

i use photobucket...i save image and upload into it...then i copy the link and paste in here... just try it unnie :)

IDOL

i'm still here lol but doing sumthing with my blog...
     anyway @ninaanin..i use photobucket also to upload n post pic here

Thanks girls. But I think that is too much work to me (LOLOLOL). Maybe in a few days - cough - cough - cough - LOLOL.
    I wanted to post a pic of the 4.10ss of the first interview that @reyko posted. While the interviewer makes his question - about the two years - the two of them looks to each other, in a really "in tune" way. In this moment,  LJG nod very slightely, looking full of complicity.