Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2012/13] Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 힘내요 미스터 김! BS Asahi TV - Japan starting 140625 + DVD Box

Replies

• hkanahkana Everything Deng Posts: 2,503Member

SUPERSTAR

Everyone, me too! Been anxious since Sunday...  From the screencaps, I think, "Ahhh thankfully Taepyung came out from the restaurant alive..." kekeke

Can't believe it's our last week watching CUMK, I will miss this drama 
    :x
    Nov Mokpo 22(3:00)  Daegu 29(3:00)  
    Dec  Gwangju 6(3:00)

suchadiva42linakyonyounglalasonny
  • loveoppayamloveoppayam Posts: 189Member

IDOL

edited April 2013
    hkana said:
     yes @hkana I am gonna miss this drama, cant believe it coming near end. 
    thank you PD-nim and all the CUMK crews.. looks like I'm gonna cry too
    suchadiva42linakyonhkanacolleenfh

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Dream Forest..... They said this park has amazing panoramic view... waterfalls... children playground... hopefully it means we will have happy ending :)

linakyonsuchadiva42younglalacolleenfh

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    I think it's awesome they had their last filming at Dream Forest park... They could enjoy and have a good time afterwards ^^ 

linakyonsuchadiva42colleenfh
  • linakyonlinakyon 신화창조~뎅수니 Posts: 953Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    @hkana that was my reaction when i saw today's episode, after TP leaving the restaurant xD thank god he didn't touch that beautiful face,and body  :))  finally HK is starting to move on, even answering HR's message, telling her not to worry because he wouldn't tear up or throw away the drawing. i'm glad WK clearly told her father that M.Hong and GW also knew about this matter, this way if Mr.Lee had still doubts about what kind of man TP he can see that he is honest and honorable, and was not dating WK merely for climbing the social ladder...so hopefully that can speed up the forgiving process...

hkanasuchadiva42younglalacolleenfh

SUPERSTAR

Dongwan's tweet, picture is the same ^^

-------------

[Trans] 2013-04-22 Liveworks twitter update (Dongwan)

[KimDongWan] Thank you to the fans of CUMK for the love you’ve given over 7 months. Thank you very much too to Shinhwa Changjo fans, who are always my strong support~! From Mr~ Kim! Dongwan

Source: Liveworks twitter
    Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com 

credit : malpabo.tumblr.com

suchadiva42linakyonyounglalasonny
  • linakyonlinakyon 신화창조~뎅수니 Posts: 953Member

SUPERSTAR

@hkana awww i teared up a little bit after reading and seeing that picture :) HR looks gorgeous with her hair down :) and poor Dongwan running to the studio after finishing filming... although i want to see Shinhwa's comeback as soon as possible i hope he gets a couple of days to rest.
    hkanasuchadiva42colleenfhloveoppayam
  • younglalayounglala Posts: 134Member

aww SA wants to live with her mother >>  taepyung ah thats the reality ..
    maybe he will accept his mother help and let SA go to her mama ..

from the picture .. we cant guess if its going to be happy ending or not ><   but those the actors who film the last scene ..no? the annoying ppl not in the pic so maybe.......agh i cant wait X)

suchadiva42linakyonhkanacolleenfh
  • younglalayounglala Posts: 134Member
    hmmm slight changes in WKs-HRs hairstyles ..is that mean after time passes they meet again..TP with his kids..WK with her brother :D
    suchadiva42linakyonhkana

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    I've quit drinking coffee but right now I'm craving for some - thanks to the many scenes at coffee shops... hehe

Hopefully after watching Kdramas, nobody runs to alcohol when they have problems 
    :P

Four more precious episodes T.T

younglalasuchadiva42linakyoncolleenfh