Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TW Drama 2012] Miss Rose 螺絲小姐要出嫁

endeavorendeavor Posts: 3,948Administrator

ADMIN

edited September 2012 in entertainment
Miss Rose / 螺絲小姐要出嫁
Title: 螺絲小姐要出嫁 / Luo Si Xiao Jie Yao Chu Jia
English title: Miss Rose
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast Network: TTV
Broadcast Period: July 22nd, 2012 - TBA
Air Time: Sunday 22:00
Producer: Chen Xi Sheng
Director: Chen Xi Sheng, Zhang Xiu Cheng 
Screenwriter: Lai Yi Lin, Lin Yi Jun, Bi Cui Si 
Replaced: Love Forward

Synopsis
When a fortune teller predicted that Luo Si Yi was doomed to be a spinster, Luo wagered that she can get herself married within the year or she will pay the fortune teller a million dollars. As she dressed up for her dates, she also found herself armored up to help her new boss. Her boss, Gao Cheng Kuan, is known to treat his employees like screws that should be tighten or thrown away if rusted. She must snare a man while keeping up with her ever demanding boss, unless she wants to end up a debt-ridden spinster.

Cast
Megan Lai as Luo Si Yi 

Roy Qiu as Gao Cheng Kuan

Zhao Jun Ya as Tang Yi Chun

Tia Li as Zhong Xiao Ke 

Paul Hsu as Guan Sheng Jun 

Guo Xue Fu as Vivian Jiang 

Zhao Zheng Ping as Wu Jian Shu 

Na Wei Xun as Kang You Wei 

Yvonne Yao as Song Ting Ai 

Yin Fu as Chen Maio Jin 

Akio Chen as Luo Yun Biao

Yang Li Yin as Zeng Mei Nu 

Stephanie Chang as Luo Si Qi 

Ying Wei Min as Tang Mu (Tom)

Lang Zu Yun as Lily (Fortune Teller)

Ai Wei as Jiang Chu Lian 

Chen Ya Lin as herself
Guan Jin Zong as Mr. Chen
Gao Ting Yu as Wen Bin
Lu Yi Long as Xie Zheng Tang 
Chris Lee as A Ze
Pan Li Li as Yue Xiang 
Gao Ting Yu as Wen Bin 
Zhu De Gang as Chen Yi Jun 
Xie Qiong Nuan as Magazine editor
Luo Bei An as Mr. Wang 
Bonnie Yu as Xiang Xiang

Subtitles

twitter | blog | tumblr
Please do not quote images/videos and make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
Do you need help with editing, quoting, adding signatures, etc. on the new forum? Click here for step-by-step directions.

Replies

• ShinobuShinobu I live for the aesthetics Posts: 1,153Member

IDOL

I stumbled on this by accident when I was bored and I've discovered Roy Quiu.  When he does the affectionate eyes and smiles, he reminds me of Vincent Jiao and when he's serious he reminds me of Kim JaeJoong although he doesn't resemble them a great deal.  I never did fancy Vincent Jiao or Kim JaeJoong but I fancy Roy.  There's something hot about Roy.  Maybe it's his smiling eyes.  Maybe it's his funny expressions at times.  Maybe it's his handsome features and the hot short hair style.  Maybe it's all of the above.  Anyhow, his character seems awkward but cool and funny at the same time.  The story is okay so far but the main gal is getting on my nerve with the ex-bf arc.  Her look is more mature than him.  Maybe that's the emphasis they want to create.
    Following:
    Park Yong Woo | Kim Hye Soo | Lee Sang Woo | Choi Tae Joon
  • raewonkimraewonkim Posts: 704Member

IDOL

SHINOBU, hi.. 

Well, I'm also watching this drama. Background music in some of the episodes reminds me of Fated to Love You. I came accross this drama after watching currently aired Kdrama. Roy Qui is handsome and his role in this drama suits him well.
  • ladysaotomeladysaotome ^_^ USA - WY (& FL)Posts: 10Member
    This drama has been very cute.