Episode: 24

Broadcast Network: MBC

Official Website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bogo/

Broadcast Period: November 7 2012

Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Director: Lee Jae Dong

Writer: Moon Hee Jung

Synopsis

Missing You is a love story between a man and a woman who live with heartbreaking memories.

programEn.jpg

tumblr_mcrn1lT5fR1r885rxo1_400.gif

Cast

Yoon Eun Hye as Lee Soo Yeon 

Park Yoochun as Han Jung Woo 

Yoo Seung Ho as Kang Hyung-Joon

Kim So Hyun as younger Soo Yeon 

Yeo Jin Goo as younger Jung Woo 

02_e.jpg01_e_1.jpg03_e.jpg04_e.jpg

Extended Cast

do.jpgDo Ji Won - Han Jung Woo’s (Park Yoochun) new mother, the splendid Fashion Designer Hwang Mi Ran
jun.jpgJun Kwang Ryul -Kim Eun Joo’s (2nd female lead) father, a upright crime squad Detective Kim Sung Ho
cha.jpgCha Hwa Yeon- Kang Hyung Joon’s (Yoo Seung Ho) mother, she has no choice but to choose money in order to survive
kim.jpgKim Sun Kyung - Nursing Assistant
song.jpgSong Ok Sook - Lee Soo Yeon’s (Yoon Eun Hye) mother, Kim Min Hee. Though loud & tough, she has trouble expressing her feelings & holds profound motherly love for her kid.
han.jpgHan Jin Hee - Han Jung Woo’s (Park Yoochun) Dad, Han Tae Joon. He thinks everybody has to obey his orders. He’s a controlling freak/horrible figure who’s ready to use his own son for money.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Teasers

1 | 2 | 3 
683569678.jpg
Where to find :Video Streaming-VIKI
Viewer Provided Live Streaming Links
(
Its better to watch using your smartphone)

Use with discretion
http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx (You need to log in)

http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/mbc-live1.html#mbc

http://tv.pokpik.com/

http://www.krtv8.com/tv/

http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/

Press Con Photos 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6Official Photos : MBCRecap :  Dangermousie | Dramabeans  | Carrotblossom | Postcard to Yoo Chun | ViolaInhouse Recap by @@roweina78 1 - 2 | 3- 4 | Liverecap by @vegaspinkRatings : AsianwikiEpisode Quotes 1 -2  | 1B | 5  | 7 | Twitter (Fan) :  I Miss You Korean Drama
683570097.jpg
OST
33864_296834283754100_905808287_n.jpg
Wax (왁스) - 떨어진다 눈물이 (Tears Are Falling)
683569478.jpg
Videos
Entertainment Plus – Behind-the-Scenes Glimpse of filming for “Missing You”"Missing You" - BTS shoot with the 4 adult leads

First Scene filmingPoster Making BTS- Yoo Chun and Yoo Eun Hye | TranslationJYJ Mentions about I Miss You

| TranslationTeaser Behind The Scenes | Translation Yoon Eun Hye show support to child actorsfwjdpg.jpg
NewsYoon Eun Hye of Missing You looks refined in a pink sweater'I Miss You' Park Yoo Chun Accused of MurderPark Yuchun in ‘I Miss You,’ Getting Praises for the Complete Character Synchronization with Yeo JinguYoo Seung Ho starts to take revenge on people on Missing YouYoo Seung Ho Puts on His Serious Face in New ′I Miss You′ StillsKim So-hyeon-I can't stop using the clothes' pinYoon Eun Hye says, “Soo Yeon has a drink with Jung Woo on Missing You”Miss You" will have 20 episodes. Kim So Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo are shooting the additional scene for the ending.'I Miss You' Yoo Seung Ho's Transformation ShinesCan Park Yoochun of 'I Miss You' Continue The Legacy of Song Joong Ki and 'Nice Guy'I Miss You' Yoon Eun Hye, was she always this good at acting? 'Viewer praise''I Miss You' Park Yoochun, the reason he's receiving the praise of staff“I Miss You” Park Yoochun, using controlled inherent acting skills to stimulate the audience’s sensitivity"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye, Who Ever Said That The Golden Era Ended With "Coffee Prince"?"Missing You", Was Yoon Eun Hye's Acting Always This Good? "Praises From The Viewers"Was Yeo Jin Goo Too Good in “I Miss You?” Viewers Feel Park Yoo Chun Lacks That 2%BTS Photos of Yoo Seung Ho Reveal Handsome Looks and Superior Body Proportions "Missing You" increases once againFans of melodramas are shifting their attention to Missing You?‘I Miss You’ Park Yu-Cheon and Yun Eun-Hye effect?…the first enter for 10%Yoo Seung Ho shows off a handsome look on the setThe Adults Arrive and Ratings Rise for ‘I Miss You’‘I Miss You’, Park Yoochun recognizes his first love Yoon Eun Hye at first sightPark Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye on YG Magazine Nov Issue 2012Park YuChun was very sweet during filming and took care of me-Yoon Eun Hye on E!Yoo Seung Ho Looks Dreamy in Drama I Miss YouYoo Seung Ho portrays a two-faced character on Missing You“I Miss You” Unveils Latest Stills of Yoon Eun Hye Looking Confident and Charismatic‘I Miss You’, Yoon Eun Hye as Joy and Park Yoochun & Yoo Seung Ho meet'I Miss You' Park Yoochun Becomes 'Crazy Rabbit'Yoon Eun Hye's a guest in "MBC's section TV Ent"."The actors of "I Miss You" are stealing the spotlight‘'I Miss You' Deals with Provocative IssuesI Miss You’, Park Yoochun, Yoon Eun Hye, & Yoo Seung Ho’s love triangleYoo Seung Ho Makes First Appearance on “I Miss You”Do They Look Alike? Yoon Eun Hye & Kim So HyunI Miss You: Yeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun, Seriously, Are You Guys Really In Your Teens?Park Yoo Chun on Missing You: “I’m fascinated with my role”What is the Controversial Reason of the Separation of Missing You Couple ‘I Miss You’ Leaves Viewers Haunted Despite Low RatingsYeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun are Put In Danger In ′I Miss YouJYJ’s Yoo Chun portrays a detective on Missing YouYeo Jin Goo levitates at ‘I Miss You’ filming?JYJ Park Yu-Cheon after the first broadcasting…”missing like I’m crazy, and feel sorry”Song Ji Hyo promotes Park Yoo Chun’s new drama ‘Missing You’I Miss You' Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun First KissI Miss You' Park Yoo Chun Makes Early AppearanceJYJ’s Yoochun shares thoughts on the premiere of ‘I Miss You’'I Miss You' Yeo Jin Goo, Kim So Hyun Bring Viewers to TearsPark Yoochun makes a brief but memorable first appearance on ‘I Miss You’Park Yoo Chun Asks for Support for ′I Miss You′‘I Miss You’ Debuts with Tears and Low NumberChild Actress Kim So Hyun Reunites with “Rooftop Prince” Co-Star Park Yoo ChunThree special things about new TV series Missing You"Missing You" was already bought by DATV chanel (Japanese chanel) and it will be aired in April 2013‘I Miss You’ Park Yu-Cheon, “I will make audiences cry by acting”Yun Eun-Hye, “Comeback of a year and a half, I’m going to show matured acting”Kim So Hyun Poses Cutely in Front of the Camera on the Set of ′I Miss You′Yoon Eun Hye expressed her feelings about her comebackYoo Seung-ho's past relationshipsJYJ’s Yoo Chun in a teaser video of Missing YouYoo Seung Ho Talks About His Failed First LoveYoon Eun Hye: “The synopsis for Missing You helped me a lot”JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun: “My group members gave me a hug”JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun Asks for a Stop to Demands Regarding Jang Mi In Ae and ′I Miss You′Yoo Seung Ho: “Age gap with Park Yoo Chun? I think we will do good”“I Miss You” Unveils New Sexy, Brooding Stills of Park Yoo ChunJYJ Park Yoo Chun Fans Demand Actress Jang Mi In Ae Exit ‘I Miss You’Still cut of Yoo Seung Ho revealed for upcoming drama ‘I Miss You’‘I Miss You’ Yeo Jin Gu—Kim So Hyun Attracts Attention With The Sweet Drama StillsLee Se Young Joins Cast of MBC’s ‘I Miss You’ as Park Yoo Chun’s Half SisterMore photos of young romance (and heartbreak) in I Miss YouYoon Eun Hye & Park Yoo Chun’s “I Miss You” Sets a Premiere DateActor Yoo Seung Ho has joined the new MBC Wed-Thursday drama "Missing YouJYJ’s Yoo Chun starts shooting Missing You“I Miss You” Unveils First Stills of Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun HyeScary Power of Actors in their 20s Whose Acting Career are Beginning to Gallop: Song Joongki, Park Yoochun, Joo Won‘I Miss You’ Shoots Posters With Child Actors Yeo Jin Goo, Kim So Hyun"Miss You" will premiere on November 7th?Yoon Eun Hye's agency "The foremost reason is the big trust we have with the PD and the writer"Yoon Eun Hye to Play Park Yoo Chun’s Heartbreaking First Love in “I Miss You”Yoon Eun Hye Confirmed To Lead In MBC Drama "I Miss You"Kwang Ryul, "I Miss You" casting confirmation... Role of homicide detectiveDo Jiwon, 'I Miss You' Casting.. Collaboration with Park YoochunJang Mi In Ae Cast as Girl Who Has Crush on Park Yoo Chun for ′I Miss You′Jang Mi In Ae, joins "I Miss You".. Portrays 'Nam Eunjoo' who holds a torch for Park YoochunPark Yoochun, Casting Confirmation in “I Miss You”Cheon Jeong-myeong not in "Missing You"?Yeo Jin-goo, this time it's a traditional mellowJYJ’s Park Yoochun Lands New TV Drama Role
Official Soompi Thread
Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜
683568830.jpg
Park Yoo Chun 박유천683566851.jpg
Yoo Seung Ho 유승호
683568854.jpg

53830503.jpgMust Read!! and follow!!
01.Soompi code of conduct
02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
Use the online google translator if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean. 
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.
Don't quote images and videos.
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.The editing function of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings thinking that you can't.
03.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
04.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
05.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
06.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. 

post updated by lyra_brillantez

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyfaceyoochun

Yeo Jin-goo, this time it's a traditional mellow
photo256097.jpg

Yeo Jin-goo (15) is starring in the MBC TV mini series "Missing You".

This is a collaboration between producer Lee Jae-dong from MBC "Thank You" and writer Moon Hee-jeong from "Smile, Love".

This drama is about a man and a woman who ache in the memories of their first love when they were 15.

Yeo Jin-goo's role of Han Jeong-woo seems blunt on the outside but is a hurt soul. He falls in love with a girl and lives with the painful memory in his heart.

Through his agency, Yeo Jin-goo said, "It's a mellow drama unlike the ones I've done so far so something different is about to come up".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Coréen )

traduction: hancinema 

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Cheon Jeong-myeong not in "Missing You"?

photo257287.jpg

Cheon Jeong-myeong is thinking about starring in "Missing You".

Cheon Jeong-myeong's agency stated, "It is true that he is thinking about it".

"However, it's more likely that he will deny it due to many reason's although he is trying to pick his next project quickly".

Park Yoo-cheon is being talked about for the leading role of the MBC "Missing You". However, the actress hasn't been found yet.

"Missing You" is about a man and a woman who loved each other back in the days but had to separate due to an accident but reunite again. Produced by Lee Jae-dong an written by Moon Hee-jeong.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( Anglais )

translation :hancinema

Guest babyfaceyoochun

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[NEWS] 120925 Park Yoochun, Casting Confirmation in “I Miss You”Photobucket

[summary] Park Yoochun, Casting Confirmation in “I Miss You”, Follow-up of “Arang”.. Transformation into Homicide Detective

Park Yoochun will appear in MBC Wed-Thurs drama “I Miss You”.

On the 25th, his management company C-JeS expressed, “Park Yoochun is confirmed for the role of Han Jungwoo in drama ‘I Miss You’, which will be aired in the beginning of November. He will officially be involved in filming preparation.”

In the drama, Han Jungwoo is a homicide detective who possesses a pleasant personality and is thick-skinned, he preciously hides his longing for a girl, and is a devil-like role where he hunts down criminals in a beastly manner. It is expected that he will once again capture females’ hearts.

Source: mosen
Translated by: maettugi via 暖日呀呀
Shared by : JYJ3

Guest babyfaceyoochun

yoochun's "i miss you" drama is a love story about a couple whose beautiful first love were snatched away from them. the story is a hide and seek game between the two in which they're trying to live on while holding on to their wounded hearts. it's a very serious melodrama.

source: @runa0418
translated by linhkawaii 

Just a bit satisfied that Chun Jung Myun is not taking this.. He will foreshadow YooChun in this as he is more superior in drama world.. In another note.. YooChun is back.. He is adorable in Rooftop Prince.. Just hoping the heroine will not be someone older.. btw Just love Yeo Jin Gu!! actually maybe i'lle be watching for him!!!

Guest thowysg1

thanks! i'm so gonna watch this drama...yeo jin goo...fwighting!! mickey yoo is good too..looking forward..wonder who his lead actress will be... :)

Guest babyfaceyoochun

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); " 120926 MBC News: Yoochun’s “I Miss You” Drama Casting Confirmation

Credit:  JJYCJS2
Shared by: JYJ3 

Guest babyfaceyoochun

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "i'm  excited that yoochun take this drama . i like all the casts  .

Archived