Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Yoo Jung 김유정

Replies

• JoelynChowJoelynChow Posts: 911Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Kim You Jung 김유정 ['무한도전' - MBC's Infinite Challenge]

(Cr: FBYKASIA/ You Jung's fancafes; GENUINE; DC)

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013

ej0829

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013

SUPERSTAR

Kim You Jung 김유정 at PSY Concert

Kim You Jung 김유정 - Cute

Cr: 김유정 Daum 팬카페 http://cafe.daum.net/youjung1012
    ej0829
  • maea18maea18 Posts: 354Member

IDOL

edited April 2013
    @JoelynChow i notice it just now, but i think her name was misspelled (?).. I think her name was spelled Kim Yoo Jung not Kim You Jung..   ;)
    anyway, atleast we have a thread for her.. thanks to you :)>-

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    maea18 said:
    @JoelynChow i notice it just now, but i think her name was misspelled (?).. I think her name was spelled Kim Yoo Jung not Kim You Jung..   ;)
    @maea18: I follow her name on her agency http://www.sidushq.com/star/kyoujung and also she uses "Kim Youjung" for her Twitter! ^^
    maea18
  • maea18maea18 Posts: 354Member

IDOL

maea18 said:
    @maea18: I follow her name on her agency http://www.sidushq.com/star/kyoujung and also she uses "Kim Youjung" for her Twitter! ^^
    okay, hehe i just thought it was wrong because whenever i search for her name in google it always correct me :-bd

SUPERSTAR

Congratulations Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 and Kim You Jung 김유정. On 2013.04.27, they have just voted as best child actor and actress by Korean leading PDs (directors)! ♥♥

Cr: http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20130427000082&md=20130427190048_AP
    kiefshi1056tngo1963ej0829
  • kiefshi1056kiefshi1056 Posts: 821Member

IDOL

the best child actress of her generation :) hope to see her soon in new project , missing her acting soooo   much

maea18JoelynChowtngo1963ej0829
  • akikisetsuakikisetsu Posts: 697Member, New Member

SUPERSTAR

[NEWS] Yeo Jin Goo - Kim Yoo Jung : "Best Child Actor and Actress" chosen by Drama PDs 

++++

TV Report made a poll about kid actors and actress recently. The result was announced on April 27th. 

30 famous drama directors of Korea voted through a poll of acting skills, dignity and their love for kid actors and actresses that they thought were the most excellent and who they wanted to collaborate most. And finally, Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo received so many votes and became the most favorite kid actor and actress of drama directors. 

In male, Jin Goo received 18 votes and became the best kid actor. PDs said: “Jin Goo’s acting skills was very attractive and made viewers sink in the character. His feeling was very amazing. In The Moon Embracing The Sun, his acting was way better than adult actors. We think he’s very good, but it will be better if he grows up and knows how to perform his feelings in a gentle way.

In female, Yoo Jung received 19 votes and and became the best kid actress. PDs said: “Yoo Jung showed us her good acting skills through many years. Yoo Jung was sensible with her characters, she had the skill of acting through her beautiful eyes, and she showed her feelings in a very charming way. Sometimes, she’s sassy, sometimes she’s very lovely. Yoo Jung could attract many viewers and she’s one of many reasons that made a drama had high rating. We love her so much!”
    Both Jin Goo and Yoo Jung were considered to be the most actor who could get into the characters very fast and very well. 

Following Jin Goo were 2 kid actors in KBS’s daily drama “Cheer up Mr. Kim” and SBS “Yawang”. They received 2 votes. And many kid actors received 1 votes at the end of the poll. 
    Following Yoo Jung was little actress Kim Yoo Bin, who starred in The Princess’s Man with 6 votes and Jin Ji Hee with 3 votes.

Translation by : 9richter Yeo Jin Goo Thailand 
    Edited by : Yeo Jin Goo-Kim You Jung's Asia FC (여진구 - 김유정)
    ej0829
  • babyanbabyan Posts: 248Member

IDOL

edited April 2013
    기사 이미지

Article

Article

기사 이미지

She just attended the red carpet for the movie "love rock paper scissors". I think whoever did her makeup should be fired. lol. I...don't think drawing her eyebrows was a good idea. Add the off foundation color and the eyeshadow, makeup was totally off. I would say her styling is kinda off too, but yea I'm sure it's all sponsored by Kolon Sport (as the movie is for their "40th Anniversary" or some sort).
    That said, she looks like she needs to rest. According to her schedule, she has/had to do poster shooting for the movie "Alumni" today. 
    "because i'm a girl..."

to whom love is everything.
    ej0829
  • ej0829ej0829 Posts: 109Member

IDOL

babyan said:
    She just attended the red carpet for the movie "love rock paper scissors". I think whoever did her makeup should be fired. lol. I...don't think drawing her eyebrows was a good idea. Add the off foundation color and the eyeshadow, makeup was totally off. I would say her styling is kinda off too, but yea I'm sure it's all sponsored by Kolon Sport (as the movie is for their "40th Anniversary" or some sort).
    That said, she looks like she needs to rest. According to her schedule, she has/had to do poster shooting for the movie "Alumni" today. 

i like the clothes she wears...but agree on the make-up,it doesnt match the color of her neck, and too many accesories ,lol

nevertheless,though still beautiful ,lol,

i hope we could see "Alumni" teasers very soon, miss her much :-)

• akikisetsuakikisetsu Posts: 697Member, New Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    babyan said:
    It's really a good thing that Yoo Jung is very pretty and has that gorgeous smile of hers coz her styling for some events are really questionable.  I didn't like the fact that there was too much going on it this outfit.  The necklaces didn't do anything and the blouse was all wrong. Styling is suppose to cover up some of our weaknesses but her stylist is doing the opposite. SInce Yoo Jung has a really tiny waist thus making her hips/legs appear bigger(but it's not really), wearing an empire cut blouse is not really good. And what's up with the necklaces? Without those necklaces, they would have emphasized YJ's small,roundish face. Koreans love small faces and YJ is always being bash coz it seems she doesn't have one but she does. Sometimes I feel SIdus is playing favorites and YooJung is on the loosing end.Can we get a different stylist?
    With regards to her schedule, it seems it's relatively light.  But I really want to know if she has any projects coming up.^^
    JoelynChow

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Kim Yoo Jung and TOP in movie Alumni. It will be released in September!

https://www.facebook.com/KimYouJungFancafe?ref=hl

SUPERSTAR

More photos in movie Alumni. It will be released in September!

ej0829

SUPERSTAR

Kim Yoo Jung in Derma-B

Cr: dc

SUPERSTAR

Kim Yoo Jung in Derma-B

Cr: dc

SUPERSTAR

Kim Yoo Jung in Derma-B