White hairs!

Guest Octopus__

Guest Octopus__

I'm still quite young and I recently noticed I have a white hair. It's not in the usual part of my head where others would get it. Instead it's located on my eyebrow. Silly, right? Anyway, I plucked it on accident when trying to groom myself and a few weeks later three showed up. Now I'm laughing to myself cause I'll possibly have only one white eyebrow (if I continue to mess with it) and a completely normal black eyebrow. But that's just my mind overreacting funnily.
When and where did you guys notice your first white hair? 

Guest nancy1430291751

when i was in senior high school, the fist white hair appeared ( 5 years ago )!!! Now not at all...
Semen sesami nigrum, keep eat it each day... Attention the daily diet and break. : )

• 3 weeks later...

since about 4ish years ago (i'm 20 now).  i have a lot of grey hairs (like at least 30 strands) =.=" and they stand out so much since i have dark hair. if you find any more white hairs, don't pluck them ! my mom told me that the more you pluck your grey hairs, the more will grow back x.x so be carefullll 

• 10 months later...
Guest gemefron

i'm 15 and i have lots of white hairs. i get used to it :((((( but if possible, i wanted to get rid of it since dying will make my hair frizzy

• 2 weeks later...

that might be a unrelated, but yesterday while I was washing my hair I noticed blonde hairs growing on my head, is that normal ? I have dark brown hair (almost black), but I when I was a kid my hair was brown.
not only my head but my body hair have been also turning blonde. 

Guest sakumar

I have had one white hair and one orange hair in my lifetime.  The first one came when I was 17 I think.  The orange hair was weird though because my hair is black and nothing else...

I have also get white hair... It's weird... I think all together I counted 5 at the top of my head x: oh and I'm 19

I have read that sodium laureth sulphate causes early greying hair and hairloss. On long term it can also destroy the hair follicles so that the hair won't regrow. (SLS) (Ingredient of many shampoos.)

don't know if that is true but I will see if the shampoo make any difference to me :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sallicita

man, i feel like i totally relate to most of these topics. i, too, have been suffering from gray hair since my early teen years. they still make an appearance every few weeks but i just pluck them. i hate it

Guest kimmayyyy

I've been getting white hairs since I was 15 or 16. Depending on my stress level, I can get a ton of them (although they are hidden) or just random ones here and there. My father has been getting white hairs since he was young too, so I guess I can say thanks to genes. 

• 3 months later...
Guest autumnwilson87

If you pluck white hair then more white hairs will grow. So don't pluck them! And we must take proper diet avoid oily food.

Archived